He doesn’t have that killer instinct.
早,先生们,我是莫里,需要效劳吗?
Morning, gentlemen. I’m Maury. Anything I can help you with?
莫里,我们想要只猫
Hi, Maury. We need a cat.
找到你们想要的好了
Find the one you want
我会亲自给它做阉♥割♥手术
and I’ll spay or neuter it myself.
这些都是小猫
Well, these are all kittens.
我们想要一只经验丰富的老猫
We were hoping for an older cat. One with experience.
变得还真快。一般人都喜欢小猫
That’s a switch.Most people like the cute little ones.
哪种经验?捕鼠
Experience with what?- Mouse hunting.
猫都会 -可我们那是相扑级的大老鼠
All cats are good mousers.-Yes. But we have huge rats the size of sumo wrestlers and lots of them.
需要一只凶猛的猫,有精神病史的最好
So, we really need a ferocious feline,preferably with a history of mental illness.
我是说…真正的猫
I’m talking one mean pussy.
一只凶残的,不同于可爱类型的猫
Yeah! A vicious cat, difficult to love.
你们有没有符合条件的猫?
Do you have any of those knocking around your cages?
问得好,我有一只,可从来没人想要它
Funny you should ask. I had all but given up on anyone wanting him.
我们打算再次毒死它
We were about to gas him again.
再次?再次?
Again? – Again?
它大半辈子都被关在这只箱子里
He’s spent most of his whole life in that box, I expect.
哥斯拉?
“Catzilla”?
不要它的人都这么叫它
You know, the guys who clean up call him that.
但你们可以自己给它取名字
But you can call him anything you want.
我觉得它象只毛球
I’d say he looks like a “Fluffy.”
哦,可怜的小哥斯拉
Ugh.Poor little Catzilla.
你想要个家对吗?你想从里面出来
You want a home, don’t you? You wanna get out of here.
你必须为此而杀,杀,杀
Well, you’re gonna have to kill, kill, kill for it.
你是只笨猫对吗?
You’re a stupid cat, aren’t you?
对,你是只笨猫,而且还很难看
Yes, you are. And ugly.
难看到极点
Extremely…
哦,你这小混♥蛋♥ -我们就要它
Oh, you little bastard. – We’ll take him.
这儿,孩子
Here, boy.
它闻到气味了
He’s got the scent now.
去抓它,孩子
Yeah, go get him, boy.
放松,放松,放松
Easy, easy, easy, easy!
我几乎要为那只小老鼠感到难过了
I almost feel sorry for the little fella.
几乎
Almost! – Almost!
现在不用担心老鼠了…
It’s time to stop worrying about that mouse
想想该怎么解决那一千二的问题
and start thinking about how we’re gonna locate $1,200.
别担心,厄尼,工人会帮我们摆脱困境
Don’t worry, Ernie. The workers will help us out.
大家知道,实际上我们一分钱都没有
You see, the truth is, we don’t actually have any money.
我们得延期一两个月才能发工资
We may have to defer your next paycheck or two.
这样我们才能偿还那房♥子的抵押欠款
So my brother and I can pay the mortgage on the house.
那是拉鲁的杰作
It’s the missing LaRue!
我是说,没必要采用暴♥力♥
There’s no need for violence!
把东西放下
Wait!Put that thing down.
a.) 一 千 万 现 金 收 购 …
厄尼
Ernie!
怎么回事?是…是工人…
What’s the matter?Well, the workers,
他们的反应和我预期的不同
they didn’t react as positively as I’d hoped.
是吗?你这是干什么?
No?What are you doing?
你能从窗户爬出去吧?什么?
You could fit through this window, right?What?
快
I guess so.Come on.
但是,拉尔斯,这是我们最后的希望
Oh, but, Lars, that was our last resort!
得上别处去弄钱
We’re gonna have to find the money some place else.
没人有兴趣购买♥♥工厂真是个遗憾
Gosh, it’s a shame nobody’s interested in buying the factory.
对,真遗憾
Yeah, yeah, it’s a shame.
谁会蠢到来买♥♥它呢?
But who’d be stupid enough to buy the factory, right?
你一定就是凯撒了
Oh, you must be… Caesar.
凯撒,很高兴你能这么快赶来
Well, Mr. Caesar, we’re glad you could get here so quickly.
这里有老鼠
You have mice.
他真行
He’s good.
诺顿谷5120号♥
5120 Nortondale.
一月四日,八点整
January 4th, 8:00 hours.
记得带牙膏和外套
Don’t forget to get toothpaste and Saran Wrap.
我们时间紧迫,希望你能尽快对付那只老鼠
We’re in sort of a hurry. I just wanna warn you about this mouse.
你们这有老鼠,没错
Yeah! You got asbestos, all right!
我敢说它通常都呆在天花板上
I’ll bet it’s up in the ceiling, mostly!
我最多用一两天就能消灭它
Shouldn’t take me more than a day or two to remove it.
好的,那么,我们去楼上了
Okay, then. Um, uh… So, we’re gonna go upstairs!
对,我们去楼上了
All right, well, we’ll all go upstairs!
你们干嘛?
What are you doing?
它不会再听到了
He’s not listening anymore.
太好了,你是专家
Good. Well, you’re the expert.
但愿你能逮到它
I just hope you can take care of this, whatever it takes.
我们整个礼拜都在试图抓住这小混♥蛋♥
We’ve been trying to catch this menace all week.
这是你们的问题
Here’s your problem.
普通人不具备抓老鼠的心理常识
Normal people are not psychologically equipped to catch mice.
你得深入了解它们的心理
You have to get inside their mind.
你得知道它们需要什么
You have to know what they want… need.
你得象老鼠一样思考
You have to think like a mouse.
如果能做到这点…能象老鼠一样思考…
If you can do that, if you can think like a mouse,
就能预见到它们的行动
you can anticipate their moves.
然后,砰,再见,老鼠
Then, boom! Sayonara,mouse.
你带了不少好东西…
Well, you got some great stuff.
千万别碰那东西
Whoa! Never touch that! – Whoa.
好的 -那是什么?
All right! – What is it?
大家伙 -是一颗跳蚤炸♥弹♥
The big one.It’s a flea bomb!
对老鼠也有用
Works on mice, too.
这更好,因为我们无法再应付入侵者了
Yeah? It better. Because we can’t handle any more intrusions.
没错,这是你的看法
Sure. That’s how you perceive it.
但对那只老鼠来说…
But to that mouse,
你们才是入侵者
you are the intruder.
加快速度,就能生产足够的线来满足订单
I think if we work fast, we can make enough string to meet our orders.
这样就能保住房♥子
That’s the spirit. Just a few cases so we can keep the LaRue.
祝你好运 -你去哪?
Good luck. – Yeah. No. Wait! Where are you going?
你不帮忙吗?我还有事
Aren’t you going to help? – I have to run a little errand.I’ll see you later.
你多久能赚到一千二百美元?
All you have to do is make $1,200 worth. How long can that take?
弄点动静吓吓他们
Light a match, they’re frightened by fire!
不讲卫生的动物
Unsanitary creature.
竟然在餐厅大便
Defecating… in the dining room.
九点十五分,发现证据
9:15. Evidence found.
老鼠粪便,啊,是只公的
Mus communis.Ugh. Male.
长度为十到十二厘米
Ten to, uh, 12 centimeters long,
另外…
with a…
是什么味?
What’s this?
轻度缺钙
A slight calcium deficiency.
有意思
That’s interesting.
我是史曼兹绳业的欧内斯·史曼兹
Uh, hi. This is Ernest Smuntz of Smuntz String.
你是泽波的代表吧?
Is this the business representative for Zeppco International?
威尼?嗨,威尼,很高兴能这么称呼你
Vinny? Hi, Vinny. Oh, I’m glad I can call you Vinny.
我兄弟和我决定,重新考虑你们慷慨的报价
Uh, my brother and I have decided to reconsider your generous offer.
我想和你谈谈出♥售♥工厂的事
I’d love to discuss selling our factory to you.
别在办公室,中午在艾门广场大钟下行吗?
Oh, no, not at the office.How about Ellman Square under the big clock at noon?
你一定是拉尔斯·史曼兹太太吧?
You, you must be Mrs. Lars Smuntz?
恐怕身份就快变了 -哦,拉尔斯在吗?
I’m afraid that status is in transition.Oh, well, is Lars in?
我想说说筹备拍卖♥♥会的事 -拍卖♥♥?
I’d like to discuss preparations for the auction.The auction?
当心,拉尔斯,你会感冒的
Careful, Lars. You might catch a cold.
爱普丽
April!
看来你需要热热身
You look like you could use some warming up.
下午一点,我动用了吱吱叫探索者2000
Thirteen hundred hours. I’ve activated the Squeak Seeker 2000.
就快找到猎物了
I’m about to join with the prey.
等离子屏幕出现故障,停止工作
I’m experiencing malfunction with the plasma screen. Stand by.
破烂
Junk.
一无是处
Nothing works.
什么?
What?
哦,见鬼
Ah, nuts!
马上送到放射室检查脊椎,胸腔和盆骨
EKG, a C-spine, a chest x-ray and pelvis. Now move!
一千二百美元 -别动,你被巴士撞到了
Twelve hundred dollars…Lie still, Mr. Smuntz, you’ve just been hit by a bus.
我感觉很好,几点了?
I feel fine. What time is it?
可能有脑震荡,要做一系列的透视
You may have had a concussion. We’re gonna do a series of x-rays.
你不明白,我得离开这,也许还来得及
You don’t understand, Doc.I have to get out of here. I might still have a chance.
我们救了你的帽子
We saved your hat. – Ah!