‘Cause here I go again
爱情把我们带到了一起
Love lifts us up where we belong.
下来 赶紧下来
Get down! Get down!
雄鹰会飞向哪里
Where eagles fly
去那巍峨的山巅
On a mountain high.
爱情让我们变得就像傻瓜一样
Love makes us act like we are fools.
抛下我们的生活
Throw our lives away
就为了一天的快乐
for one happy day.
我们会是英雄
We could be heroes
就为了一天
Just for one day
你 你会变的刻薄
You, you will be mean
不 我不会的
No, I won’t.
而我
And I
我会酗酒终日
I’ll drink all the time
我们是天生的一对
We should be lovers.
我们不是
We can’t do that.
我们是天生的一对
We should be lovers.
你无法改变事实
And that’s a fact.
尽管一无所有
Though nothing
但却让我们相爱在一起
will keep us together.
我们可以忙里偷闲
We could steal time
就为了一天 就一天
just for one day, just for one day.
-我们会是英雄 -会是英雄
– We could be heroes. – We could be heroes.
– 永远 – 永远
– Forever and ever. – Forever and ever.
-我们会是英雄 -我们会是英雄
– We could be heroes. – We could be heroes.
直到永远
Forever and ever.
我们会成为英雄
We can be heroes.
因为我
Just because l
会永远爱你
will always love you.
我情不自禁地
I can’t help loving…
爱上了你
…you
现在有你在世间
How wonderful life is
生活
now you’re in…
多么美好
…the world.
我觉得你会给我惹麻烦的
You’re gonna be bad for business, I can tell.
现在有你在世间
How wonderful life is
生活
now you’re in…
多么美好
…the world
那时的生活因为有了萨婷而变得美好
How wonderful life was now Satine was in the world.
但公爵那边
But in the Duke…
西德勒对他狮子大开口 又多要了不少钱
…Zidler had gotten much more than he had bargained for.
把红磨坊改造成一座剧院
Conversing the Moulin Rouge
这可要花很多钱啊
into a theater will cost a fantastic sum.
不过只要你满足我一个条件
So, in return, I would require a contract that…
萨婷要
…binds Satine to me…
给我独享
…exclusively.
自然这要有所依据
Naturally, I shall require some security.
所以我会和你们签合同的
I shall require the deeds to the Moulin Rouge.
西德勒先生与公爵先生
亲爱的公爵
My dear Duke…
快点 你以为我傻吗 西德勒
Please! Don’t think that I’m naive, Zidler.
我会保存与红磨坊的合同
I shall hold the deeds to the Moulin Rouge.
要是我发现有什么不对劲
And if there are any shenanigans…
我的手下 沃纳
…my manservant, Warner…
只会用一种办法解决
…will deal with it in the only language…
你应该很清楚你们下层社会的规矩
…you underworld show folk understand.
萨婷是我的人
Satine will be mine.
我不是嫉妒
It’s not that I’m a jealous man.
只是我不喜欢别人碰我的东西
I just don’t like other people touching my things!

I…
完全明白 公爵大人
…understand completely, Duke.
哈罗德·西德勒
很好
Good.
既然我们达成了一致 接下来
Now that we have an understanding, it would appear that…
你就能把你心爱的红磨坊
…you have the means to transform your beloved Moulin Rouge…
改造成一座剧院
…into a theater!
今天的晚宴上 我会向萨婷求爱
I shall woo Satine over supper tonight.
世界上第一个
We will have created the world’s first…
彻底现代化
…completely modern…
完全依靠电力 十足波希米亚风的
…entirely electric, totally Bohemian…
多功能超级大舞台就要诞生了
…all-singing, all-dancing stage spectacular!
演出一定要继续
The show must go on!
是的 演出就要开始了
Yes, the show would go on.
但萨婷没有去参加当天的晚宴
But Satine would not attend supper that night
第二天也没有
or the following night.
公爵嫉妒得都快疯了 邪恶的王公
Mad with jealousy, the evil maharajah…
他强迫歌♥伎
…forces the courtesan to make
告诉锡塔尔琴师她不爱他
the sitar player believe she doesn’t love him.
谢谢你让我知道了
“Thank you for curing me…
爱情只是可笑的妄想
…of my ridiculous obsession with love”…
锡塔尔琴师说道 并把钱扔到了她的脚下
…says the sitar player, throwing money at her feet…
然后永远地离开了那个国家
…and leaving the kingdom forever!
别 别 别
No, no, no!
太有才啦 棒极了
Brilliant! Brilliant!
但过着没有爱的生活 太可怕了
But a life without love? That’s terrible!
没错 可是我们的锡塔尔琴师
Yes. But the sitar player…
等等 这段是我的
Wait! That’s my part.
是我的 克里斯丁
That’s my part, Christian!
你敢
Don’t you dare!
只说真话的锡塔尔琴开口了
The magic sitar, who can only speak the truth, says:
你懂得了一个最重要的道理
“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn…
那就是去爱以及同时被爱
…is just to love and be loved in return.”
去野餐吗 我的甜心
A picnic, sweet lady?
我们的工作太多了 有那么多事情要做
Oh, but we have so much to do. So much work.
如果这小子能帮我们拿篮子和毛毯
If the young writer can carry a blanket and basket…
你们也可以一样练习 不用管我
…I don’t think why you both can’t do it in my presence.
-锡塔尔琴师从屋顶上掉了下来 -好了
– So the sitar player falls from the roof – Yes,
我知道了 我知道了 别说啦
I know, I know. Don’t tell me.
你懂得了一个最重要的道理
“The greatest thing you’ll ever…”
宝贝 还在工作呀
Still at it, my sweet?
主人
“Master…
一定要联♥系♥
…make…contract.”
亲爱的公爵 我要记好多台词
My dear Duke, so many lines to learn.
没办法 只能翻来覆去地练习
I’ve been drilling them over and over.
尽管公爵费劲了心机
For try as the Duke may, it was almost too easy…
但年轻的作家和女演员总是能轻易地
…for the young writer and actress
编造出完美的理由来搪塞他
to invent perfectly legitimate reasons to avoid him.
萨婷小姐
Mademoiselle Satine, I
我下一场还没有写完
haven’t quite finished writing that new scene.
那场的名称是
The “Will the lovers be meeting
《恋人们会在锡塔尔琴师的陋室相会吗》
at the sitar player’s humble abode?” Scene.
我想冒昧地请你
And I wondered if I
在今天晚些时间一起研究一下
could work on it with you later tonight?
可是 亲爱的 我已经在哥特塔上
But, my dear, I arranged a
预订了一桌华丽的晚宴
magnificent supper for us in the gothic tower.
没关系 我们可以明天再说
It’s not important. We can work on it tomorrow.
你敢 怎么可以等到明天
How dare you! It cannot wait until tomorrow.
《恋人们会在锡塔尔琴师的陋室相会吗》
“The lovers will meet at the sitar player’s humble abode”
是这个剧里最重要的一场戏
Scene is the most important in the production.
今天晚上我们一定要排练到让我满意为止
We’ll work on it tonight until I’m completely satisfied.
-可是 亲爱的 -亲爱的公爵 抱歉
– But, my dear – Dear Duke, excuse me.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
大家表演的太出色了
Nice work, family!
明天早上天一亮 我们就开始第二幕
Bright and early tomorrow morning, we begin on Act Two:
恋情被发现
The lovers are discovered.
西德勒
Zidler.
亲爱的公爵
My dear Duke, everything is
您在哥特它上的晚宴已经准备妥当
arranged for that supper in the gothic tower tonight.
你自己留着吃吧 西德勒
You may as well eat it yourself! Zidler!
-她对我的爱意日益减少 -怎么可能呢
– Her affections are waning! – Impossible.
我了解她工作的重要性
I understand how important her work is,
可她总和那个该死的作家在一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!