Sometimes it takes a while for
让灵感迸发
inspiration to come.
是的 是的
Oh, yes, yes.
让我来帮助你
Let mummy help.
这样做有没有激起你的灵感
Does that inspire you?
-让我们亲热吧 -亲热吗
– Let’s make love. – Make love?
-你很想的 不是吗 -我是来
– You want to, don’t you? – Well, l came to…
说实话 你感觉不到诗意吗
Tell the truth. Can’t you feel the poetry?
来吧 感受它吧
Come on! Feel it.
发威吧
Free the tiger!
真大
Big boy!
他有巨大的 才华
He’s got a huge talent!
-我现在就需要听你吟诗 -好吧
– I need your poetry now! – All right!
这有一点可笑
It’s a little bit funny
我不是那种容易隐藏
This feeling inside
内心感情的人
I’m not one of those who can easily hide.
这诗怎么样 这是你想要的吗
Is this okay? Is this what you want?
诗歌♥ 是的
Oh, poetry. Yes. Yes.
这正是我想要的 下流的语句
Yes. This is what I want, naughty words.
下流的语句
Oh! Naughty!
我没多少钱 但是如果我有
I don’t have much money, but, if I did, I’d buy
我就会买♥♥一所我们都能住大房♥子
a big house where we both could live
这真不幸
It’s so bad!
如果我是雕刻家 当然 我不是
If I were a sculptor then again, no.
你这个小魔鬼
You devil.
或者巡回演出中的魔法师
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show.
不要停
Don’t, don’t, don’t!
不要停
Don’t stop!
-我知道这并不真实 -再来
– I know it’s not much – Give me more!
这是我所能尽力给予的
It’s the best I can do.
下流的语句 不要停
Naughty! Don’t stop!
我的礼物就是我的歌♥曲
My gift is my song.
这只为你而唱
And this one’s for you.
你可以告诉每个人
And you can tell everybody.
这是首为你而唱的歌♥
That this is your song.
它也许很简单
It may be quite simple, but
但是它确已写成
now that it’s done
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don’t mind I hope you don’t mind.
我用文字记下
That I put down in words.
现在有你在世间
How wonderful life is
生活多么美好
now you’re in the world.
我坐在屋顶
I sat on the roof.
我踢掉苔藓
And l kicked off the moss.
一些诗歌♥
Well, some of these verses
让我痛苦
Well, they got me quite cross.
但是当我写下这首歌♥时
But the sun’s been kind
阳光温暖和煦
while I wrote this song.
这是为你而作的歌♥
It’s for people like you that
让人兴奋
keep it turned on.
原谅我忘记了
So excuse me forgetting.
但这些是我所做的事情
But these things I do.
我忘了
You see, I’ve forgotten
它们是绿色的还是蓝色的
if they’re green or they’re blue.
不管怎样 事实是
Anyway, the thing is
我真正想说的是
What I really mean
你拥有一双
yours are the sweetest eyes
我见过的最漂亮的美目
I’ve ever seen.
你可以告诉每个人
And you can tell everybody.
这是你的歌♥
This is your song.
它也许很简单
It may be quite simple, but
但是它确已写成
Now that it’s done.
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don’t mind I hope you don’t mind
我在文字中写下
That I put down in words.
现在有你在世间
How wonderful life is
生活多么美好
now you’re in the world.
看起来他得到这份工作了
Looks like he got the job!
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我恋爱了
I’m in love.
我爱上一位年轻的
I’m in love with a young
英俊的 有才华的公爵
handsome, talented duke.
公爵吗
Duke?
当然称谓并不重要
Not that the title’s important, of course.
我不是公爵
I’m not a duke.
不是公爵啊
Not a duke?
我是一个作家
I’m a writer.
作家吗
A writer?
是的 一个作家
Yes, a writer.
图卢兹 图卢兹
Toulouse… Toulouse.
噢 不 你不是图卢兹嘴中的
Oh, no. You’re not another of Toulouse’s
那个有才华的 迷人的波希米亚人
oh-so-talented charmingly Bohemian,
穷困的领导者吧
impoverished protagonist?
你可以那么说
You might say that.
我要杀了他
I’m going to kill him.
有个小意外
I think there might be a small hitch.
-公爵怎么样了 -我亲爱的公爵
– What about the Duke? – My dear Duke…
-是那个公爵 -公爵吗
– The Duke! – The Duke?
藏起来 到后面去
Hide! Out back!
亲爱的 你在为公爵的到来而精心打扮吗
My dear, are you decent for the Duke?
你去哪了
Where were you?
我正在等
I…. I was waiting.
最最亲爱的公爵
Dearest Duke, allow me to introduce
允许我介绍萨婷小姐
Mademoiselle Satine!
先生 您能抽出百忙之时来
Monsieur, how wonderful of you
来这里拜访 真是好极了
to take time out of your busy schedule to visit.
我感到万分荣幸 亲爱的
The pleasure, I fear, will be entirely mine, my dear.
我让你们两只小松鼠单独相处一会 回见
I’ll leave you two squirrels to get better acquainted. Ta-ta.
吻手礼很欧化
A kiss on the hand may be quite continental.
但是钻石是女孩最好的朋友
But diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
经过一晚上在舞台上的折腾
After tonight’s pretty exertions on the stage
你肯定需要吃点水果
you must be in need of refreshment.
不要 你难道
Don’t! Don’t you
不喜欢那演出吗
just love the view?
很迷人
Charming.
我突然很想跳舞
I feel like dancing.
我想喝一杯香槟
I should like a glass of champagne.
-这有点可笑 -关于什么
– It’s a little bit funny. – What is?
这种感觉
This… feeling.
内心的感觉
…feeling… inside.
内心的
…inside.
我不是那种容易
I’m not one of those who can easily
隐藏的人
hide.
我没有多少钱
I don’t have much money
但是如果我有钱 我就会买♥♥一所
but if I did, I’d buy a big house
我们都可以居住的大房♥子
where we both could live.
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don’t mind.
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don’t mind.
我写下这些话语
That I put down in words.
生活
How wonderful
多么美妙
life is
现在有你在
now you’re in
世间
the world.
真是动听极了
That’s very beautiful.
这是壮美的景色里的歌♥曲
It’s from Spectacular Spectacular.
你突然出现在这里
Suddenly, with you here
让我终于明白这话语真正的含义
I finally understood the true meaning of the words.
有你在世间 生活多么美妙
“How wonderful life is now you’re in the world.”
那是什么意思 亲爱的
And what meaning is that, my dear?
公爵
Duke!
你在玩弄我的感情
Don’t you toy with my emotions.
你一定知道你让女人上钩后的后果
You must know the effect you have on women.
我们亲热吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!