Terribly sorry.
他在哪
Where is he?
图卢兹对着摇手帕的那个人
He’s the one Toulouse is shaking a hanky at.
打扰一下 克里斯丁 这个借我
Excuse me, Christian. May I borrow?
-你确定吗 -让我再看一下
– Are you sure? – Let me peek.
非常对不起 真是太尴尬了
I’m ever so sorry! How embarrassing!
就是那个人
That’s the one.
我希望他别被那个小个子蠢货给吓走
I hope that demonic little loon doesn’t frighten him off.
你自己擦吧 你这个资产阶级的猪
Clean yourself up, you bourgeois pig!
对不起
Sorry.
-他会投资吗 -傻瓜
– Will he invest? – Pigeon!
在和你共度一晚后
After spending the night with you,
他怎么还能忍♥心拒绝
how could he refuse?
他喜欢什么风格 调萎的小花
What’s his type? Wilting flower?
朝气蓬勃的 或者是妩媚妖娆的
Bright and bubbly? Or smoldering temptress?
妩媚妖娆的吧
I’d say smoldering temptress.
我们就指望你了 小美妞
We’re all relying on you, gosling.
记着 站在真实的舞台上
Remember, a real show in a real theater,
面对现场的观众
with a real audience
那你就是
and you’ll be
一个名符其实的演员
a real actress.
因为那是那些卑鄙的家伙
‘Cause that’s when those louses
回到他们配偶身边的时刻
go back to their spouses.
钻石
Diamonds
我有振奋人心的消息
I have exciting news!
是女孩的
are a girl’s
最好的
best
朋友
Friend.
我想你正在等我
I believe you were expecting me.
是的
Yes. Yes.
这就是我的选择
I’m afraid it’s lady’s choice.
你见过我的这位英国朋友了
I see you’ve met my English friend…
我会关照他的
I’ll take care of it.
跳起来吧
Let’s dance.
跟她吟诵你最新的诗
Hit her with your most modern poem!
感受夜晚跳动的旋律
Feel the beat of the rhythm of the night.
跳舞到天亮
Dance until the morning light.
忘掉心中的烦恼
Forget the worries on your mind.
把它们统统忘到脑后
You can leave them all behind.
感受夜晚跳动的旋律
Feel the beat of the rhythm of the night.
跳舞到天亮
Dance until the morning light.
-进展得很顺利嘛 -真是不可思议
– That went well. – Incredible.
他对女人很有一套
He has a gift with the women.
我跟你说过了 他是个天才
I told you. He’s a genius.
那位公爵对跳舞得心应手
That Duke certainly can dance.
你能对我们的小舞台剧感兴趣真是太棒了
How wonderful of you to take an interest in our little show.
听起来振奋人心 我很高兴能参与其中
It sounds very exciting. I’d be delighted to be involved.
-真的吗 -看起来你很喜欢我的所为
– Really? – Assuming you like what I do.
应该是的
I’m sure l will.
图卢兹觉得我们应该
Toulouse thought we might be able to
私下谈谈
do it in private.
-是吗 -是的 一次私人的
– Did he? – Yes, you know, a private
诗歌♥朗诵
poetry reading.
一次诗歌♥朗诵
A poetry reading.
我喜欢在晚饭后来点诗歌♥调味
I love a little “Poetry” after supper.
大家准备好了
Hang on to your hat!
钻石
Diamonds,
不管是垂直切割
square cut
还是圆润梨花型
or pear-shaped.
这些岩石
These rocks
都不会改变其形
won’t lose their shape.
钻石
Diamonds
是女孩们的
are a girl’s
最爱
best…
萨婷 萨婷
Satine! Satine! Satine!
我不知道公爵今晚是不是能赚得回本钱
I don’t know the Duke’s gonna get his money’s worth tonight.
别那么无情 妮妮
Don’t be unkind, Nini.
你们把她吓跑了
You’ve frightened her away.
但是我看到一些孤独的红磨坊舞者
But I can see some lonely Moulin Rouge dancers
正在寻找一两个舞伴
looking for a partner or two!
如果你们振臂欢呼
So if you can hunk hunk,
你们就可以和她们跳舞
you can Hunkadola with them!
别挡我路
Out of my way!
玛丽
Oh, Marie.
这些奇装异服看上去好傻
Oh, these silly costumes.
只是晕过去了一会
Just a fainting spell.
女孩们 回到台前去
All right, girls. Back out
继续让这些绅士们流口水 没问题吧
front and make those gents thirsty. Problems?
你不用担心
Nothing for you to be worrying about.
那就别围在这里了
Don’t stand around, then.
走出花♥园♥ 宝贝
Come out of the garden, baby
年轻女孩们 你们会在雾中得重感冒的
You’ll catch your death in the fog, young girls
她们是钻石的拥护者
They call them the Diamond Dogs.
去找西德勒 那女孩正等着我呢
Find Zidler. The girl’s waiting for me.
那位脚趾闪光的公爵正拿着诱饵等你呢
That twinkle-toes Duke has really taken the bait, girl.
像他那样的赞助人
With a patron like him,
会使你成为第二个
you could be the next
莎拉·伯恩哈特
Sarah Bernhardt.
你真的觉得我会成为莎拉那样的人吗
Do you really think I could be like the great Sarah?
为什么不会呢 你很有天赋
Why not? You got the talent.
你钓上那位公爵
You hook that Duke and you’ll
你就会照亮欧洲最棒的舞台
be lighting up the great stages of Europe.
我会成为一名真正的演员
I’m gonna be a real actress,
玛丽 一个真正的演员
Marie. A great actress.
我会远走高飞 我会走得很远很远
I’m gonna fly away from here. I’m gonna fly, fly away.
小宝贝 你没事吧
Duckling, is everything all right?
我当然没事 哈罗德
Yes. Of course, Harold.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
你在舞台上和公爵
You certainly weaved your magic
真是大放光彩
with the Duke on the dance floor.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
很妩媚妖娆吧
A smoldering temptress?
我的小草莓
My little strawberry,
他怎么能不拜倒在你的石榴裙下
how could he possibly resist gobbling you up?
事情进展得何其顺利
Everything’s going so well!
我将与你在红色屋内相见
I’ll meet you in the red room
真不敢相信 直接进房♥间了
Unbelievable. Straight to the elephant.
这是个诵诗的绝佳地点 你觉得呢
This is a wonderful place for a poetry reading. Don’t you think?
-够诗意了吗 -是的
– Poetic enough for you? – Yes.
吃点晚餐吗 喝点香槟吧
A little supper? Maybe some champagne?
我只是想
I’d rather just
尽快完事
get it over and done with.
很好
Very well.
那么为什么你不
Then why don’t you
到这里来呢
come down here?
让我们速战速决
Let’s get it over and done with.
我更愿意站着
I prefer to do it standing.
你不必站起来
You don’t have to stand.
有时候它会
Sometimes it’s…. It’s
比较长 我希望你能感觉舒服
quite long and I’d like you to be comfortable.
它非常现代 开始也许会有点奇怪
It’s quite modern, what I do. And it may feel a little strange
但如果你能放开心怀 你会享受其中的
at first, but if you’re open, you might enjoy it.
我相信我会的
I’m sure l will.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那天空
The sky
那天空 那蓝色的知更鸟
The sky…. The bluebirds…
别紧张 别紧张
Come on. Come on.
我想
I think
也许会颤抖
there might be some shaking.
-有什么问题吗 -我有一点紧张
– Um, is everything all right? – I’m a little nervous.
有时候需要一点时间来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!