I write “Spectacular Spectacular”.
唯一困扰我的事情就是我总是听见父亲的声音
The only problem was I kept hearing my father’s voice:
你和红磨坊跳康康舞的舞♥女♥在一起
You’ll end up wasting your
这是浪费你的生命
life at the Moulin Rouge with a cancan dancer!
我不能为红磨坊写剧本
I can’t write the show for the Moulin Rouge!
为什么不能
Why not?
我连自己是不是波西米亚革命者都不确定
I don’t even know if I am a true Bohemian revolutionary.
-你相信美好吗 -相信
– Do you believe in beauty? – Yes.
-相信自♥由♥吗 -相信 当然相信
– Freedom? – Yes, of course.
-那真理呢 -也相信
– Truth? – Yes.
那 爱呢
Love?
爱 爱啊
Love? Love?
在这些事情中 我最相信爱情
Above all things, I believe in love.
爱就像氧气 爱是许多美好的事情
Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing.
爱让我们远离世俗 爱就是一切
Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
你愚弄不了我们
See, you can’t fool us.
你就是革命之子的代表人
You’re the voice of the children of the revolution.
我们是不会上当的
We can’t be fooled!
让我们敬这位新作者
Let’s drink to the new writer
他将是波西米亚革命戏剧的第一位作者
of the world’s first Bohemian revolutionary show!
那是一个完美的计划
It was the perfect plan.
我要去让萨婷给我面试
I was to audition for Satine
我将喝到我人生中第一杯苦艾酒
and I would taste my first glass of absinthe.
从前有个男孩
There was a boy.
我是绿精灵
I am the green fairy.
高山啊 因为音乐飘荡其中
The hills are alive
而变得生动
with the sound of music.
自♥由♥ 美好
Freedom, beauty,
真理 爱情
truth and love.
高山啊 因为音乐飘荡其中
The hills are alive
而变得生动
with the sound of music.
我们要去红磨坊了
We were off to the Moulin Rouge.
而我将为萨婷朗诵我的诗
And I was to perform my poetry for Satine.
红磨坊
The Moulin Rouge.
有哈罗德·西德勒和他那些声名狼藉的舞♥女♥
Harold Zidler and his infamous girls.
人们称他们为钻石狗
They called them his “Diamond Dogs.”
今晚你会和我睡觉吗
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi Ce soir?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 去吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey, sister, go, sister,
黑人姐♥妹♥们♥ 去吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
soul sister, go, sister.
如果生活很无趣
If life’s an awful bore,
那么活着也只是被琐事困扰
and living’s just a chore.
而你这样活着也仅仅是因为死亡也很无趣
That you do ’cause death’s not much fun.
我就是你的解药
I’ve just the antidote.
尽管我不应该幸灾乐祸的观看
And though I mustn’t gloat.
在红磨坊 你将拥有快乐
At the Moulin Rouge you’ll have fun.
挠一挠那些琐事
So scratch that little niggle.
让身体不断地摇摆
Give a little wiggle.
你知道你能行
You know that you can.
因为我们
Because we
可以跳康康舞
can cancan.
不要说你不能
Don’t say you can’t can’t can’t.
你知道你可以跳康康舞的
You know you can cancan.
不要说你不能 因为你能的
Don’t say you can’t because you can.
现在我们在这里
Here we are now.
愉悦我们自己
Entertain us.
我们感觉很愚蠢
We feel stupid.
我们被感染了
And contagious.
拥有邪恶的想法
Got some dark desire .
爱上玩火的感觉
Love to play with fire.
既然生活这样琐碎 为什么不彻底放纵
Why not let it rip? Live a little bit.
我们跳康康舞
We can cancan.
不要说你不能
Don’t say you can’t can’t can’t.
你知道你可以跳康康舞的
You know you can cancan.
你能跳康康舞
You can cancan.
外面也许会风雨交加
Outside, it may be raining.
但是在这里我们要愉悦自己
But in here it’s entertaining!
如果你要爱 就自♥由♥的去爱
If you love love love to be free free free.
红磨坊就是这样的地方
The Moulin Rouge is the place to be.
因为我们能跳康康舞
Because we can cancan.
是的 我们跳康康舞
Yes, we can cancan!
我们在这里
Here we are now.
愉悦自己
Entertain us.
外面的世界让你感到悲伤
Outside, things may be tragic.
但是在这里 所有的事情都很神奇
But in here we feel it’s magic.
康康舞
The cancan.
因为我们跳康康舞
Because we can cancan.
去吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 黑人姐♥妹♥们♥
Go, sister, soul sister,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 去吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
hey, sister, go, sister.
黑人姐♥妹♥们♥ 去吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Soul sister, go, sister.
因为我们跳康康舞
Because we can cancan
是的 我们能跳康康舞
Yes, we can cancan
克利奥尔人 玛尼雷德女士
Creole Lady Marmalade
因为我们能跳康康舞
Because we can cancan.
因为它让你思维活跃
‘Cause it’s good for your mind.
克里斯丁
Christian.
任务完成了 我们已经说服了西德勒
Mission accomplished. We’ve successfully evaded Zidler.
是她 闪亮的钻石
It’s her. The Sparkling Diamond.
法国人愿意
The French are glad to
为爱牺牲
die for love.
他们为能决斗
They delight
而感到高兴
in fighting duels.
但是那天晚上还有另一个人看见了萨婷
But someone else was to meet Satine that night.
但是我更喜欢
But I prefer
活生生的人
a man who lives.
西德勒的投资者
Zidler’s investor.
并且他能给我名贵的
And gives expensive
珠宝
Jewels.
公爵先生
The Duke.
吻手礼很欧化
A kiss on the hand may be quite continental.
但是只有钻石是女孩最好的朋友
But diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
亲吻是很美好
A kiss may be grand.
但是它支付不了你那狭小房♥子的租金
But it won’t pay the rental on your humble flat.
也不能帮你喂养你的猫
Or help you feed your pussycat.
男人会越来越冷漠就像女人会越来越老
Men grow cold as girls grow old.
到最后我们都会失去魅力
And we all lose our charms in the end.
但是正方形或者圆润梨花型切割的钻石永远不会变形
But square cut or pear-shaped these rocks don’t lose their shape.
钻石是女人最好的朋友
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
我什么时候才能见到她
When am l going to meet the girl?
蒂凡尼的珠宝
Tiffany’s.
她唱完歌♥以后 我会安排一个特别的见面
After her number, I’ve arranged a special meeting,
只有你和萨婷小姐
just you and Mademoiselle Satine.
就你们俩人
Totally alone.
卡地亚手表
Cartier.
她唱完歌♥以后 我安排了一个私人见面
After her number, I’ve arranged a private meeting.
就只有你和萨婷小姐 只有你们两人
Just you and Mademoiselle Satine. Totally alone.
两个人吗
Alone?
是的 就你俩
Yes, totally alone.
因为我们生活在一个物质的世界中
‘Cause we are living in a material world.
而我就是一个拜金女
And I am a material girl.
过来找我吧 男孩们
Come and get me, boys.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
黑钻石 罗斯柯
Black Star. Roscor.
哈里·西德勒和我说话吧 告诉我这些事情
Talk to me, Harry Zidler. Tell me all about it!
也许有的时候女孩需要律师
There may come a time when a lass needs a lawyer.
但是钻石是女孩最好的朋友
But diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
也许有时冷酷的上司会认为
There may come a time when a hard-boiled employer thinks
你实在好的过分
you’re awful nice Oh!
不用担心 我把所有的事情都安排好了
Don’t worry. I’ll sally forth and tee things up!
公爵来了吗
Is the Duke here?
亲爱的 老爹让你失望过吗
Liebchen, would Daddy let you down?
非常对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!