What is it? Tell me. What’s the matter?
告诉我 萨婷 你怎么了
Tell me. Satine? What’s the matter?
天啊
Oh, my God.
快来人啊
Somebody get some help!
别拉开幕布 快去找医生
Hold the curtain. Fetch the doctor.
对不起 克里斯丁
I’m sorry, Christian.
我快死了
I’m dying.
-没事的 -真对不起
– It’s all right. – I’m so sorry.
不 你会没事的 没事的
No, you’ll be all right. You’ll be all right.
我知道你会没事的
I know you’ll be all right.
好冷 我好冷
I’m cold. I’m cold.
抱紧我
Hold me.
我爱你
I love you.
你要好好活下去 克里斯丁
You’ve got to go on, Christian.
没有你我活不下去
I can’t go on without you.
你已经得到了许多
You’ve got so much to give.
诉说我们的故事 克里斯丁
Tell our story, Christian.
答应我
Promise me.
这样一来
That way…
我就能一直陪伴你了
I’ll always be with you.
从前
There was
有个男孩
a boy
一个怪异的
a very strange
着了魔的
enchanted
男孩
boy.
日复一日 年复一年
Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months.
就在一个并不特别的日子
And then, one not-so-very-special day…
我走到打字机旁 坐下来
I went to my typewriter, I sat down…
写下了我们的故事
and I wrote our story.
它关于曾几何时
A story about a time…
一个地方
a story about a place…
一些人
a story about the people.
但最重要的
But above all things…
是关于爱情
a story about love.
一段永不磨灭的爱情
A love that will live forever.
剧终
The end.
你一生要学会的
The greatest thing
最重要的事
you’ll ever learn
就是去爱
is just to love
同时也
and be loved
收获爱
in return.