I’ll take it.
我知道我应得的
I know I deserve it.
只要给我机会靠自己
But just give me a chance to earn it.
你在职业上有什麽期望?
What do you want for yourself, professionally?
我想当上巡回上诉法庭法官
I wanna sit on the Circuit Court of Appeals.
十年间你在三个城市四家律师行
You’ve been at four firms in three cities in ten years.
这不是好策略
That’s not a good strategy.
你要留在一个地方
You wanna sit tight at one place,
建立关系和争取大案
develop relationships, win the appointments.
那不是我想过的生活
That’s not how I wanna live my life.
我会达到目标
I’ll get there.
路不止一条
There are many ways to skin a cat.
你没问我一直以来…
You know, you haven’t asked me anything about what it’s been like for me…
过得怎样
all this time.
唔 不,一切由你说起
Well… – No, it needed to come from you.
我对你的感觉
What I felt with you…
在其他人身上找不到
I’ve never felt again for anyone.
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
记得
Yeah.
嗨,嘉云
Hey Karen.
关于你妈妈的事,很难过
Sorry to hear about your mother.
失去至亲是件惨事
Loss of a parent’s a horrible thing.
是的,谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.

Hey!
是你的吗?
Is this yours?
是的,我在花♥园♥种的蕃茄
Yeah, they’re tomatoes from my garden.
为什麽挂在我的储物柜外?
Yeah, what the hell’s it doing hanging on my locker?
我以为你会喜欢
I just thought you might like them.
为什麽你有这想法,蠢才?
Yeah, what made you think that, you jerk?
我不想工作地点的储物柜挂着东西
I don’t appreciate being in my place of work
让所有人也看见
and finding this hanging on my locker for everyone to see…
像我是你的女朋友
like I’m your god damn girlfriend.
你是白♥痴♥
You’re an idiot!

Hey.

Hey!
你应该多谢我,怪人
You know, the word is thank you, you weirdo.
他妈的无礼貌
Fucking rude!
怪人
Weirdo!
你太太呢?
Where’s your wife?
她十时前也不会回来
She won’t be back until ten.
不要
No. No-no.
今天只有这选择,要还是不要?
That’s today’s menu. Take it or leave it.
你觉得有趣吗?
This fun for you?
没有惊喜
No surprises.
要喝东西吗?
Well how ’bout a drink?
不如回你的房♥子吧
Why don’t we just go back to your place?
开始啦,牛仔
Let’s get going, cowboy.
我应该要道歉
I’m the one who should apologize.
我们忘记之前的不快吧
Well, let’s just try to forget about it.
是的 好的
Alright. – Okay.
我不是怪人,但… 不是
I’m not a weirdo but… – No.
我没心的
I didn’t mean that.
让我说完先啦,可以吗?
Let me finish. Okay?
我不是怪人,但很难相处
I’m not a weirdo but I’m difficult.
知道吗?我不容易交朋友
Okay? I don’t make friends easily.
我对其他人要求多多
I demand a lot from others.
这样不公平,但我是这样
It’s unfair but I do.
我不想失望
I don’t like being disappointed.
你令我吃了一惊
And you took me by surprise…
你注意我,令我惊讶
okay, took me by surprise with your attention.
知道吗?
Okay?
是的
Alright.
好的
Okay.
若你想,我们可以星期六晚见
We could meet up Saturday night if you want.
我想
I’d like that.
我没告诉任何人,孩子是男是女
I haven’t told anyone what I’m having.
是个男仔
I’m having a boy.
你们想要仔吗?
Is that what you guys want?
约瑟想要仔
Joseph wants a boy.
你呢?
And you?
仔女我也开心
I’m happy either way.
若你怀自己的BB
If you were having a baby yourself…
你自己的,你想要仔还是女?
a baby of your own, you’d want a boy or girl?

A girl.
你总是说真话吗?
Do you always tell the truth?
真话容易记
The truth is easier to remember.
好的
Okay.
我想这样
This is what I want.
我想去你们家,看看你们的生活
I want to visit your house and see how you guys live.
我想住几个晚上
I wanna spend a couple nights there.
我想见你父母和朋友
I wanna meet your parents and your friends.
不必一次过安排
That doesn’t have to be all in one go.
我不必询问他们,也不想被盘问
And I don’t have to interview them or be interrogated.
之后我会作决定
After that I’ll decide.
若我认为你们合适
If I think we’re a good match,
我想你跟我去产前班
I want you to come to birthing class with me.
但你丈夫不要来
But not your husband.
我不想他在产房♥,只有你
I don’t want him at the birth, either. Just you.
我想为BB改名
And I wanna be able to name the baby myself.
之后,就再见
After that, it’s goodbye.
这是我的要求
That’s the deal.
好的
Okay.
你干什麽?
What are you doing?
下来
Get down.
你想自杀吗?
You’re gonna kill yourself.
给你,拿一包,贼仔
Here you go. Take one, you little thief.
来啦,拿啦
Go ‘head, take it.
拿啦
Take it.
这是什麽?
What is this?
她为什麽戴着这颈链?
What the hell is she doing with this necklace?
你弄痛她,嘉云
You’re hurting her, Karen.
她为什麽戴着这颈链?
What the hell is she doing with this?
你弄痛她,嘉云
You are hurting her, Karen.
放开她
Let her go.
她为什麽戴着颈链?
What the hell is she doing with this?
你妈妈给她的
Your mother gave it to her.
她没有
She did not.
生日礼物
For her birthday.
属于她妈妈的,她不会给你
This belonged to her mother. She did not give it to you.
她有
She did.
你妈非常慷慨,是个了不起女人
Your mother was a very generous person. She was a wonderful woman.
关掉它
Turn that thing off.
她还给了你什麽?
Well what else did she give you?
她的相片
A photo of herself.
为什麽?
Why?
我问她取的
Because I asked her for it.
为什麽令你不开心,嘉云?
Why is this upsetting you, Karen?
我没有不开心
I’m not upset.
我只想知道家里发生什麽事
I’m just trying to figure out what’s going on in my own house.
妈妈有跟你谈起我吗?
Did my mother ever talk to you about me?
有时
Sometimes.
她说什麽?
What did she say?
她究竟说些什麽?
What the hell did she say?
她说你不开心
She said you were not happy.
她这样说?
She said that?
她是怎样说的?
What were her words?
我忘了确实的字眼,但她怨自己
I can’t remember her exact words, but she blamed herself.
她有告诉你发生什麽事吗?
Did she tell you what happened?
她说毁了你的人生
She said she had ruined your life.
她为此很难过
And that she was very sorry for that.
她为什麽不跟我说?