Sorry, just…
抱歉 可…
I may need to see who that is.
我得看看是谁打来的
OK. What if something happens? Then someone else
要是耽误工作怎么办 自然会有人顶替
will cover the world’s biggest pumpkin.
报道世界上最大的南瓜还需要天才
That’s not fair. No.
你的标准对我不行啊 怎么
No. Because you work for a magazine show.
你是做深度报道
Yes. And you do one 15minute story
没错 每两个月只需要…
every two months. That’s right.
出15分钟节目 是啊
And we are doing 15 stories a day, none more than three minutes each,
我们要每天做15个三分钟内的节目
I mean, maybe three and a half, if it’s the President
可能三分半钟也算 要是总统…
or they’re nude photos or something…
或者有什么裸照新闻…
How reliable is your alarm clock?
你的闹铃好用吗?
is making progress. However, one good piece of news
进展之中 不过好消息是
is that the winds have come in… What’s goin’ on?
风向帮了救援的忙 忙什么呢
Fire out west. They’re looking for an arsonist
西部火灾 他们正找纵火犯
and they think that he might have set the fire, like, three weeks ago?
觉得可能3周以前的火也是他放的
He could be a serial offender.
很可能是个惯犯
It’s the middle of the night. I’m sorry.
半夜还忙 抱歉
I have had such a lovely time.
和你过得很开心
I really have and I…
我真得工作 而且…
I’m so glad that we… Go.
我舍不得你… 走吧
What? You want to go. You should go.
什么? 正事要紧 你就走吧
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗?
Get out of here.
快去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Good Morning America got the mother of the arsonist.
《早安美国》抢先采访了纵火犯母亲
What? Ass!
什么? 我靠
Don’t. All right, I need an arsonist spouse or something.
不用安慰我 还有纵火犯的老婆或者亲戚可找
Damn it. So you’re gettin’scooped
真倒霉 你怎么…
like every morning. How come? I mean, do you have any kind of plan?
每天都抢不到新闻? 你没个什么计划吗
Yes, the show will still… need some fine-tuning…
节目还需要微调一下
Fine-tuning? Really?
微调? 搞笑吧
Can you tune something when nothing is working?
坏了的机器微调有用吗
Mike Pomeroy is the key to making this show work.
麦克是节目成功的关键
Well, at the moment, he’s ruining your show, and to be honest,
可他现在给你帮倒忙
you haven’t got much time for fine-tuning, right?
而且你有很多功夫微调吗?
Yeah. I’m not worried. You’re… Really?
我能搞定他 是吗?
I’m not worried.
我能搞定的
How about profiles? We’re doing a piece on Daniel Boulud.
人物介绍怎么样? 我们正和厨师丹尼尔·布德合作
Does it end with me in the kitchen making profiterole?
到头来我要在厨房♥做空心甜饼吗?
No.
不用
Cornish hens. OK, forget that.
马里兰州的母鸡下蛋怎么样? 算了
How about an interview with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill?
那采访歌♥手蒂姆·麦克劳 或者菲斯·希尔如何?
Either one of them becomes president
要是他俩有谁能选上总统
or cures cancer, let me know.
或者能治愈癌症 你再找我
But I do have one good lead.
不过我确实有好的新闻线索
Yeah? Yeah, really?
是么? 真的?
I hear you’re dating Senor Dipshit. What?
我听说你和”蠢猪先生”勾搭上了 什么?
How did you make that happen? Who told you that?
你怎么办到的? 谁告诉你的
Him and you, really? No, I’m…
就你俩? 搞笑吧 我不是…
Because usually, you know, he dates girls that are sort of, you know with…
和他约会的女孩通常都是…
Taffy pullers with… heavy meatballs?
眼神勾魂 波涛汹涌?
There’s a developing story coming out of Albany, though.
纽约州首府倒是有个新闻线索
The governor’s tax returns are being audited.
正审查州长的保税单呢
Oh, for God’s sakes, you’re killing me, no!
这题材太严肃了 你不明白我的意思吗
I want people to get to know you. No, you don’t.
我希望观众了解你这个人 说得好听
You want me to pander so you can sell erectile dysfunction medication.
这是让我先帮你拉皮条 然后你再来卖♥♥春♥药♥
Oh, no, I don’t. Well, I won’t!
怎么可能 别想了
Oh, my God! It’s you, you’re that guy!
天哪 你就是电视里的那家伙!
I just saw you this morning and everyone was eating stuffed zucchini,
我今天和家人正吃南瓜的时候
and you were cranky about it.
就见你发南瓜的牢骚
I was like, “Oh, my God, there’s that guy!”
我说”这不是那谁谁吗”
You used to do news, right? Like a while ago? It’s…
以前挺牛的那个 那位过气的主播?
Please, remove your hand from my person. Thank you.
还是别拿手搂我的肩吧 多谢
This is great! Thank you! I can’t believe it! Dan Rather!
太棒了 谢谢!真是惊喜! 他是丹·拉泽!
Dan Rather! See? People want to like you.
丹·拉泽! 你瞧 大伙喜欢你
You’re… you’re in their home every day,
每天都能和大家见面
and, you know, it’s an honor and, you know,
其实我很羡慕你的角色
why can’t you just do stories people might enjoy? Mike…
你不能说些人们喜欢听的新闻吗? 麦克…
We’re in trouble. I’m in trouble.
现在对我和节目都很关键
Help me, please.
求你帮帮忙
Dan Rather. For Christ’s sake.
丹·拉泽 还真给我面子
Becky! Becky!
贝琪!贝琪!
Becky.
贝琪
I have a great idea for a segment. Get ready for this.
我有个好主意 听我说
Past lives. If we could find out who celebrities…
前世轮回 要是能找到名人之间的传承关系
had been in their past lives, I think that would be terrific, don’t you?
那该多好啊 是吧?
I mean, what if Justin Timberlake had been Abraham Lincoln?
好比说 歌♥手贾斯汀·廷博莱克 其实是林肯总统转世?
Many actors have changed their names to be taken more seriously.
很多演员都改名来增强影响力
Ricky Schroder became Rick.
瑞吉·施罗德改名瑞克
The Rock became Dwayne Johnson.
德韦恩·强森改名叫巨石强森
And Portia de Rossi’s name used to be Amanda,
波西亚·罗西以前叫阿曼达
but she changed it so as to sound more like the car,
改名后念起来更像高档轿车名儿
which she felt sounded more impressorial.
她觉得这样更具艺术气息
A new name has become the latest, hottest accessory for celebrities,
新名字其实是最火爆的名人的附属品
like a Birkin bag or a baby.
就像柏金手包或者小孩一样
Back to you, Mike or Michael.
回到麦克的直播间
Dissolve to Mike and ticker in.
画面渐变到麦克那里 加入滚动新闻
How did she get here?
她是怎么混进电视台的?
Don’t ask. What? Is she sleeping with someone?
别问了 怎么? 难不成是某人小蜜?
Pardon me?
打扰一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Have you seen these? Yes, but…
你看过收视率了? 是啊
You want to make the ratings worse? That’s why you came here?
原来你想降低收视率啊 来这里就这目的?
Well, no. Mike is still getting up to speed.
当然不是 麦克还需要热身一下
I’m working on a couple elements. Gettin’ Mike up to speed?
还有两个问题要解决 给麦克热身?
Yeah. You’re circling the drain.
是啊 烂摊子出不了好节目
You rarely book anybody decent because of the ratings.
收视率低成这样 你招不到好手
You’re not gettin’ any big interviews. We just need more time.
什么重要的采访也没做成 我们还需要时间
Just a little… God, you’re, you’re more naive
就快了 天哪 你比我想的…
than I thought, aren’t ya? Excuse me?
还天真 可不是嘛 抱歉?
The network wants to cancel the show.
公♥司♥要砍掉节目组
They want to run game shows and syndicated talk instead.
他们想要弄个竞猜或者访谈节目
For a second, I thought you might have a shot,
刚开始你还给我点希望
especially when you got Pomeroy. But the joke’s on me,
请到麦克算是惊喜了
’cause it turns out you failed even more
可连麦克都没能让节目火起来
completely than the network thought.
是我替你背黑锅
In six weeks, they cancel the show.
6周以后 节目组被砍
Not only will you have significantly weakened our news division,
你会让我们这部门实力大大削弱
you will have presided over the demise of a show that’s been on the air
还成为了47年老牌节目的收官编导啊
for 47 years! Nice work.
干的不错
Why don’t you go over to PBS and see
你怎么不去美国公共广播试试
if you can kill Sesame Street.
把芝麻街这节目搞黄了算你本事
Go. You’ve wasted enough of my time.
快走吧 你已经够让我心烦的了
We have six weeks. Can you just not tell anyone yet?
还有6个星期 先别告诉节目组好吗
Because morale isn’t exactly at a peak.
现在士气都不在状态
Fine. Tell ’em when you want to. It doesn’t really matter, does it?
好啊 需要我说的时候告诉我 早死晚死有什么区别
Piper, get Phil Griffin on the phone.
派普 打电♥话♥给菲尔·格里芬
Tell him if I don’t hear from him by 5:00,
告诉他 如果5点还不回电♥话♥
those Super Bowl tickets go to Phyllis McGrady!
球票就送给费列·麦格迪了
joins us now with details. Roger.
罗杰 请继续介绍详细情况
It certainly is a happy day here on Lincoln Road
林肯路 贝德福街 罗杰斯大街上
between Bedford Avenue and Rogers Avenue.
今天大家都很开心
This is, yes, officials…
这是 正式的…
We’re live at five, people. OK.
五号♥是直播画面 好的
Feathery, fleecy, flocculent?
羽毛的 羊毛的 绒毛的?
Oh, for Christ’s sake. What? What’s going on now?
他有完没完 怎么? 出什么乱子了
Mike is offended by a word in the next story.
麦克觉得一个词让他不爽
He’s offended. It’s about Easter chicks.
他不爽 复活节小鸡也能惹着他?
I’m not saying the word “fluffy.”
我才不说”毛毛的”这词儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!