You’re, you’re very funny.
你 你挺幽默的
Well, I’m gonna see you tomorrow… right?
那 咱们明天见?
is almost impossible to calculate.
造成的损失无法估量…
Hi. I…
你好 我…
Sorry. I thought that I might swing by to…
打扰了 我想过来转转
see if…
看你…
What are you working on?
忙些什么
We’re working on a piece
我们正制♥作♥的节目…
on the communist rebels in the Philippines.
是有关菲律宾共♥产♥反抗组织
Good. That sounds great. So I went to the bar the other night to see you.
听起来不错啊 那天晚上在酒吧见你
Yeah, I could tell. By the way you ran in the other direction.
我记得 你当时急着走
Your arms, pinwheeling.
手舞足蹈的跑了
Yeah. OK, fair, true.
描述的很准
I think that you’re sort of…
是因为我觉得你这人…
comically great.
好得冒烟…
And I thought it seemed so promising so I bungled it,
见你我就慌神了
because that’s what I do. I bungle things.
而且我老是把事情搞砸
I bungle and I ramble, and that’s kind of like what I’m doing right now,
还唠叨个不停 就像现在一样
talking about it. You threw me off guard.
乱说一通 我对你一点防御力都没有
You, with your…
你这人 还有你的…
And the… and the, this…
和… 还有…
And the…
加上…
My working on a loom?
我织布的样子?
My, my… No.
还是… 不对
doublehanded craps. My… I…
两手扔骰子 还是… 我…
My Jazzercise. Rowing. Rowing.
我做健身操的样子? 划船 划船
Rowing? Championship?
划船? 你是冠军啊
I never would have got that.
我可真猜不到
But you know what I mean.
希望你明白我的意思
That I didn’t think that you… liked me.
我当时以为你不会看上我这样的
But I do. Oddly.
我真看上你了 奇怪吧
You’re… different.
你很与众不同
And a deeply terrible mime.
表演哑剧也挺傻的
Well, I asked you out. Then when I saw you at the bar,
我约你出去 当时在酒吧
I practically tackled you to the ground. What part of that was confusing?
我的意思已经很明显了啊 有什么地方让你误会了?
Here, here, here, sit down.
过来 坐下说
Look, my radar for that kind of thing is so bad.
其实 感情这方面我就幼儿园水平
I mean, I don’t know if a man’s interested in me until he’s naked.
等对方赤身裸体了我才明白过来
I mean, the pants come off and then I’m like,
有一次对方把裤子脱了… 我才说
“I guess you don’t really want to see my CD collection
“原来你不是来看我的音乐收藏啊”
or talk about Kerouac.” You’re nuts.
“或者谈克鲁亚克的” 你还真是天然呆
OK, look.
好吧
Let’s start over.
咱们重新开始
Let’s go out to dinner like… regular people.
就像平常人那样 从晚饭约会开始
Just take it slowly, just see where it leads.
跟着感觉慢慢来 顺其自然
How does that sound? That sounds perfect.
怎么样? 很好啊
Oh, God, I should go home.
天哪 我得回家了
It’s eight! It’s eight already.
已经8点了!8点了啊
I know. It’s Mike’s first day tomorrow.
我知道 明天是麦克的第一次播报
You should definitely go. What’s the big whoop?
你确实得走了 算了 管他呢
I mean, you know, he’s done this like a million times before.
他都主持几百万回了还差这次?
Yeah. And he knows exactly what he’s doing.
没错 他还是专业人士
Yeah. So…
是啊 那个…
It’s fine.
没事的
He didn’t open a bottle of 40-year-old Bruichladdich, did he?
他该不会开了一瓶40年的威士忌吧?
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
What?
真喝了?
When I was working with him,
我和他共事的时候
if there was something that he didn’t want to do, the Oscars,
要是有什么他不想做的 比如说奥斯卡颁奖
the Olympics, something that people might actually get a tiny twinge
奥林匹克或者任何能给人们带点乐子的新闻
of pleasure from, the night before, he would go on a bender.
他头天晚上肯定喝个大醉
Call in sick for work the next day.
然后第二天请病假
No. No, no. This is ridiculous. I’m not…
我不会上他的当… 我…
I’m not going out there and chasing him around.
才不会去给他当保姆
If he wants to screw this up, that is his problem.
他想搞砸 他自己负责
Start at Elaine’s. Oh, God, thank you. Thank you.
先从伊莲酒吧开喝 天哪 谢谢你了
I’m sorry.
对不起
We’ll do it again sometime.
咱俩只能另找时间了
Thanks.
谢谢
Pomeroy? Yeah.
麦克来过吗? 是啊
He was here. He left about an hour ago.
一个小时以前走的
Oh, no. The little woman.
真扫兴 小妞来了
Incoming. Jesus Christ, Pomeroy,
敌人来袭 天哪 麦克
they’re getting younger and younger.
编导还真是越来越年轻啊
Mike… I need to talk to you.
麦克 我必须和你谈谈
Why? Is the baby mine?
哦哟 你怀上我的小孩了?
I will have you know that this show is very important to a lot of people,
我要你明白 这节目对我和大伙非常重要
including but not limited to me. My ass is on the line here.
不是你个人的事情 我把宝都到押这上面了
Actually, your ass is irrelevant.
你个女人有什么宝?
You’re just a footnote. It’s my ass,
你连配角都算不上 我才是押的宝
my reputation, my integrity, mine!
我的名誉 我的人品 我的!
“Mine!” You’re such an egotistical, selfish person!
“我的!”你还真是自我为中心啊 自私!
I’m on-air talent!
我是新闻天才!
Get in.
给我进去
Hey!
嘿!
OK, I’m home. You can leave.
我到家了 你走吧
Oh, no. No.
不行不行
Wow.

Oh, my God.
天哪
Is that a real… Good night
这是真品… 晚安
Of course.
当然
Here we are Just about the same
咱们俩如此相似
You’re alone tonight?
你今晚寂寞了?
Makes sense.
也难怪
Let me guess.
我猜你啊
You meet a guy.
碰到个小伙子
You have about three dates.
约会了三次
Spend the whole time talking about your job.
每次就只会谈工作
He loses your phone number.
然后人家就把你忘了
Aside from your obvious father issues,
我看还有恋父情结
what’d he do?
你♥爸♥怎么了?
Leave you? Die?
抛弃你了? 还是早逝?
You’ve got this… repellent moxie.
你这气场 拒人于千里之外
Look at all the stories you could be doing here.
你生活这么丰富 能谈很多新闻题材啊
About art and hunting and fishing.
艺术 打猎 钓鱼
I mean, you have grandchildren.
而且 你也有孙子了
I didn’t even know you had kids.
我都不知道你有小孩
Look, we could be doing parenting segments.
能不能做一♥期♥家长专题
You should invite them down to the show.
把你家人也请到节目来
The ungrateful little bastards.
他们这群不孝的杂种
I don’t think so.
还是不理为好
Well, the little tour’s over.
好了 参观结束
Time to go back to your sad little life.
你回去过你的苦日子吧
I’m not going anywhere until we are on the air.
我要陪你到直播开始之前
Well, please don’t snore. I’m a light sleeper.
那你别打呼噜 我睡觉很轻
I’m not going to be sleeping.
我不会睡着的
Just about the same
如此相似
Foggy little fella Drowsy little dame
昏昏的小伙 欲睡的女士
Two sleepy people by dawn’s early light
两个想睡的人 却等着清晨的日出
And too much in love to say good night
因为相爱 不愿说晚安分开
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Good night.
晚安了 晚安
Let’s go, girl.
起来了 丫头
What are you doing? Have you ever seen a real egg?
你在干嘛? 没见识过真正的鸡蛋吧?
These are from pastured hens in Maryland.
这是马里兰州放养的母鸡下的蛋
We have to go. I have them delivered once a week.
咱们必须赶快走了 我让他们每星期送一批
We have to go.
必须走了
Now, the beauty of a frittata
肉馅蛋饼的妙处…
is that it can be made with any ingredient.
是什么配料都能做得好吃
Anything that’s in your refrigerator.
冰箱里的什么东西都行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!