Everybody’s pitching in and doing what they’re best at.
每个人都充分发挥自己的特长
No story too high or low. No, hold on,
新闻真正的雅俗共赏 你等等
you can’t say no to this.
这机会不可多得
When you get an opportunity like this,
错过了这辈子不会有第二次
you have to grab it. Even Mike is almost happy.
必须抓住啊 现在连麦克也脾气好了
And that’s a good enough reason to give up the best job in broadcasting?
就为了这个放弃新闻行业里最牛的职位吗?
We’re…
我们…
Daybreak is a family now.
节目组已经成为一家人了
Becky, I’ve known Mike a long time.
贝琪 我和麦克共事很久了
I… It doesn’t matter how happy he is.
他心情好不好不管用
He’s not just gonna suddenly change into a different person.
他不会改掉老脾气的
Well, I think you’re wrong.
我觉得你错了
I know what I’m doing with him now.
和他共事我有体会
I do. I do.
他变了 真的
It’s gonna be great.
合作会很愉快
So we’ve got the Supreme Court Justice hearings at the top of the hour
整点要直播最高法♥院♥法官的听证会
and then… I forgot to tell you, Anthony Bourdain
然后… 忘了说了 厨师安东尼·博丹…
wants to do a segment with you! Bourdain? Love him. Not doin’ that.
要和你合作! 我喜欢他 可合作没戏
But say hi to Tony. I owe him a bottle of Patron.
替我给托尼打招呼 我还欠他酒债
What? What? We do one good story together
什么? 惊讶什么 成功合作过一回
and suddenly I’m your bitch? Don’t think so. Sorry.
我就死心塌地追随你了? 做梦去吧
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You can’t do one story for me?
等等 连我一次采访要求都不能满足?
Oh, my God, what is wrong with me?
天哪 我昨天还自作多情
What am I doing here, beating my head against this wall?
今天上这儿来找罪受
I might as well go to the Today show where you don’t have to poke
早应该选《今日》节目的 主播马特至少不会让我…
Matt Lauer with a stick… The Today show?
碰一鼻子灰 《今日》要你?
Yes, they offered me a job. Of course.
是啊 他们让我过去 正好
But you know what? I said… Time to move on.
可我刚才… 是该继续提升了
You’ll love the Today show.
你会喜欢他们节目组的
You and Vieira can do menopause stories every week!
你和女主播每周都讲更年期去吧!
You know what’s really ridiculous? Is that until about ten seconds ago,
这不搞笑 搞笑的是我10秒之前…
I’d actually considered turning my back on the best job I’ve ever been offered.
还想着拒掉这最好的职位邀请
Isn’t that totally absurd?
不奇怪吗?
What’s keeping you?
那你还黏在这里干什么?
OK.
好吧
You know, if you’d ever treated me with some kind of friendship or loyalty,
要是你能稍微表现得把我当朋友… 或者配合我一次
or trust, these things that you seem incapable of…
信任我的话 我都会留下来
You miserable, Ionely, egotistical, selfish asshole!
你这自私的怪老头 就是个混♥蛋♥!
Hey, Becky. Hi.
嘿 贝琪 你好
They called again. Today show.
《今天》节目又打电♥话♥找你
Thanks.
谢谢
Becky Fuller.
贝琪·福勒
Obviously, we have a long track record of success here
《今日》节目确实领先同行
at the Today show, but we’re always looking to stay current,
不过我们一直愿意紧跟潮流
to get out of our comfort zone, and we want the show
希望超越自己 有所创新
to have that youthful energy. And we are so impressed
你能给我们带来年轻的活力
with what you have done with Daybreak.
《早间新闻》节目真是十分精彩
Well, thank you very much. I appreciate it.
谢谢您的夸奖 我很感激
Everyone is talking about it. You must know that.
要知道 大伙都在谈论这节目
I mean, you have done an amazing job of revitalizing a show
你可是把一个报废的节目…
that many people had just completely written off.
起死回生了
Well, thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
And we’re out!
直播结束!
You did this.
是你把她气跑了
They’re gonna hire her.
他们肯定要雇佣她了
Yeah. She’s at the Today show right now, ding dong.
她现在正面试呢
Do you have any idea, you know, what you’ve done here?
你非得这么做吗?
Because we had a decent producer, a decent show and,
编导这么好 节目也精彩
God forbid, anyone around here should be happy,
大伙都工作得开心
but you had to have this happen, didn’t you?
你非得拆台?
All right, stand by, folks. Here we go.
大伙准备 开始
And dissolve two. And cue ’em! Cue ’em!
切2号♥画面 提示信息
Welcome back to Daybreak. What is wrong?
欢迎回到《早间新闻》 怎么了?
at the nation’s crumbling infrastructure.
全国的基础设施已经年久失修
Go to Colleen. Jesus, jump off Mike.
给柯琳特写 别拍麦克
Where the hell is he going? Take three, three.
他怎么了? 切3号♥画面
Cue over to three. Swing her to three, please. Come on, Jane, over to three.
切到3号♥ 提示她看3号♥摄影机 珍妮 切到3号♥
Sorry, the… this segment’s usually a two shot
抱歉 我们的节目通常是两人主持
of Mike and Colleen and Mike’s not there.
不过今天麦克不见了
They’ve probably just changed something. Sorry.
可能节目有变化吧 抱歉了
I don’t know. Where is Mike?
麦克人呢?
I need eggs. You need what?
给我鸡蛋 什么?
You know, from chickens. Eggs!
母鸡生的蛋!
Really don’t enjoy this job.
干这活真是天天见鬼
Chinese people, move, move, move!
中国演员 借过一下!
Thank you!
谢谢
Celery. Peppers. Cheese. Cheese.
芹菜 胡椒 奶酪 奶酪
Yeah, thank you very much.
多谢了
We wanted to know what your plans are for sports coverage.
我们想听听你对体育新闻的打算
Sports. Great, OK. Great.
体育节目很好啊
I love sports.
我喜欢运动
Come on, move, move! Let’s go, let’s go!
快点给我让开
Get it in there, slide it in! Mike, tell us what you need.
把它推过去 麦克 你还需要什么
I need a cutting board, good knife, nice plate, bowl, whisk.
菜板 菜刀 盘和盆子 搅拌器
What is this, rubber? Get me a real bowl.
这是什么 橡胶道具? 拿个好点的
Where are my eggs?! Cue over to three.
我的鸡蛋在哪? 切到3号♥画面
Where are my goddamn eggs?! Eggs for Mike, please!
我要的鸡蛋死哪去了? 快给麦克鸡蛋
In respect to sports, I think that it’s really important to reach out
我对体育的看法是 一定要通过孩子们…
to women through their kids because it’s not that big of a step
把女性观众也拉进来
to go from being a soccer mom to, you know, a…
虽然不可能一下子成为球迷 不过…
Oh, my God. What is he doing?
我的天 他要干啥?
Sorry, I just…
抱歉 不过…
This is… Mike Pomeroy is having a nervous breakdown on air.
麦克在节目中搞怪…
That’s kind of big news.
可是千年等一回
a meal for their afternoon repast,
用来下午加餐吃的
something they could make using whatever ingredients
能用各种杂原料做成美味
they had available. Holy shit.
用什么原料都行 真见鬼了
I’ve been making frittata for about 20 years now,
我从学会做肉馅蛋饼以后
ever since I was taught how to,
已经做了20年了
on a naked weekend with a beautiful Italian movie star,
当初还是一个意大利影星 陪我过的裸体周末
who shall, of course, remain nameless.
当然 名字不能提
Occasionally, I make them at home.
后来 我也在家里做蛋饼
But only for people that I…
不过 只给我最关心的人…
People I really care about.
才亲自下厨
Now the key to a great frittata
肉馅蛋饼的秘诀在于
is a very hot pan,
高温平底锅
because that, my friends,
我的朋友们
is what makes it… fluffy.
这可以让鸡蛋… “毛毛的”
We’ll let this firm up a little bit.
等火再稳一点
Dash of pepper. I’m sorry. I…
撒点胡椒粉 抱歉… 我
You watchin’ this?
你正看节目吗?
Becky? Yes, I… yeah.
贝琪? 是啊 正看着
He is not gonna ask you twice.
他绝不会再求你第二次了
We’ll give it a few seconds, then we’ll pop it in the hot oven.
等几秒钟 然后把鸡蛋打到锅里
Bye! Thanks!
再见 麻烦你了
A little pepper.
加少许胡椒粉
Stand by. He’s goin’ back to the oven. Ready three.
准备 他要回到烤箱那儿了 3号♥画面准备
A lot of people like a glass of di Gavi.
很多人喜欢意大利葡萄酒
Gavi di Gavi, perhaps.
加点酒调味也行
I, myself, like a… Barolo.
我个人最爱 是巴罗洛葡萄酒
I’ll just free up the edges.
清理边缘部分
Next week on the show, I’ll show you how to make
下周节目 我教你们做…
a fantastic beignet,
真正的法式馅饼
which the rabble like to call…
老百姓们俗称…
doughnuts.
甜甜圈
The old bastard.
这老混♥蛋♥
You know, he’s still the third worst person in the world.
其实他还是世界上人品倒数第三的人
Yeah, I know.
我明白
That’s good.
味道不错
That’s really good.
味道很不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!