It’s OK? I’m doing the kraut? Right?
那就好 说定了? 泡菜?
If you, if you want to. Good. Good.
如果你愿意做的话 很好
Hi!
你好
Hi! Don’t really have to go, you know.
你好 其实你不用亲自去的
I want to. My goodness. I wouldn’t miss this for…
我想要观摩一下啊…
Get in. All right.
上车 好的
Say hello to Joe.
这是乔
Joe, Becky. Becky, Joe. Go. Hi, Joe.
乔 认识贝琪 贝琪这是乔 出发 你好
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. This isn’t the way. No, no.
等等等等 路线怎么不对劲儿 不行
Mike, where are we going? To cover the news.
麦克 咱们这是去哪儿 去新闻发生地点
What? At 8am this morning,
是吗 今天早上8点钟
I’m going to cover a story. Mike.
我要有独家新闻播出 麦克
A real story. Are you kidding me?
真正的新闻 你开玩笑呢吧
Where are you? I don’t know.
你现在在哪? 我也不知道
What do you mean, you don’t know? Well, he won’t tell me.
怎么会不知道 是他不告诉我
He’s kidnapped me. He’s gone around some kind of bend
他把我绑♥架♥了 车也把我绕迷糊了
and I need you to get Colleen ready with a backup story, please!
请你快让柯琳准备好备用节目
What backup story? Let Ernie do the weathervane thing.
什么备用的? 让厄尼讲风向标吧
No, no, no, no. Jesus. I need something…
那可不行 我得求稳
when Mike’s story tanks.
万一麦克这儿泡汤…
You know, you’re a terrible person!
你这人真是烂到心儿了
You baited me with sauerkraut. That’s so low.
拿泡菜诱拐我 太损了
I mean, what the hell is this story, Mike?!
到底是什么新闻啊?!
The governor. What governor?
州长 什么州长
We’re not even anywhere near Albany.
我们都不在州政♥府♥附近
No, we’re not. It’s up here a little further, Joe.
是不在 往前面开一点
A little further. Oh, my God,
再远点 天哪
this is the governor’s country house. Are you out of your mind?
这是州长的乡村别♥墅♥ 你疯了吗
You’re experiencing a psychotic break. Are you insane?
脑子哪根弦断了吗? 神经病了?
Well, I won’t be dragged down with you. You’re gonna get us arrested and fired.
我不能被你拉下水 你会害得大家全被抓
I get fired, I never work again, you lunatic.
我被炒鱿鱼 谁都不会再要我 你这疯子
I’m not gonna run it, Mike. I won’t, you can’t make me.
绝对不听你的 麦克 别逼我
I’ll run Colleen getting her bikini line waxed before I run it. Mike!
替代节目是柯琳穿着比基尼全身打蜡
They’re gonna cancel the show!
公♥司♥要砍掉节目组
If we don’t get our numbers up by the end of this week, we’re toast.
如果我这周不能把收视率提高了 大家全被炒
We’re gonna be replaced by soap operas and… game shows.
有肥皂剧和竞猜节目替换我们
Come on, Joe.
乔 你来
Lenny, are you ready? Ready?
列尼 你准备好了? 准备?
Ready? Ready for what? Jesus.
准备什么? 天哪
Check, check. Hey.
喂 喂 嘿
You’ll know when to go live. Get out of my shot.
要直播了给你信♥号♥♥ 别给镜头添乱
Go live with what?
直播什么?
Pomeroy!
麦克!
Gary, how are ya? What the hell are you doin’here?
加里 你好啊 你怎么跑这儿来了
I need the weathervanes, Lenny.
我需要风向标
I need ’em, need… So we’re goin’ with weathervanes.
快找来… 我们要做风向标节目了
Yes. Specifically,
是的 话说回来…
we’d like to know how you feel about the Attorney General’s filing
我们想知道 首席检察长今早指控你…
racketeering charges against you this morning.
涉嫌敲诈 你有何感想
Charges of corruption… No, wait, wait.
贪污腐♥败♥… 等等
and steering government contracts. – Wait, wait, wait.
操纵政♥府♥承包项目 等等
We cannot wait! Hold your horses.
等不了了 一定要稳住!
And there’s a hooker or two… in there as well, isn’t there, sir?
还说你和一两个妓♥女♥有染 这些都属实吗?
Oh, my God. Becky!
我的天 贝琪!
What is going on here? Comin’ through!
怎么回事? 借过一下!
Mike, I don’t know where you get your information. You know I like you.
麦克 这些都是空穴来风 我很欣赏你
Stand by to go live. What?
准备直播 什么?
but if you don’t leave, I’m gonna have to call the police.
可你再不走的话 我就请警♥察♥来了
Wait one second. I don’t think that’s gonna
稍等 不用你亲自请了
be necessary, sir.
他们来了
Becky!
贝琪!
Live! Live!
直播! 直播!
Live to Becky, now!
马上给贝琪直播!
Up on rem two! Now taking you live
切换到外景2号♥画面 现在为您直播…
to Mike Pomeroy for a special report.
麦克带来的独家报道
Federal authorities have been planning this raid for weeks.
警方已经用几周时间组织抓捕计划
This reporter has learned that the indictment contains 15 counts
我们获知 州长将面临15项指控
of racketeering and using undue influence.
包括敲诈 不正当施压
My sources tell me authorities have tapped phone calls,
我的线人说 监听的电♥话♥
and incriminating e-mails.
和电子邮件都会作为罪证
Mike Pomeroy, Daybreak.
《早间新闻》 麦克播报
Back to you in the studio.
请继续关注演播室的情况
Take two. Thanks, Mike.
切换2号♥画面 谢谢麦克的报道
Partly cloudy skies this afternoon with slight chance…
下午多云 恶劣天气的可能性不大
You know, you could have told me. I might have covered it anyway.
你要是告诉我实情 我肯定给你播
Liar.
我可不信
Look, I get it.
我明白
Nobody really cares that I can do this job, but…
没人觉得我会好好做这工作
But I can.
可我能行
I wanted you to see that.
我也希望你明白
That was a great story, Mike.
麦克 这真是好新闻
That was… that was better than a great story,
是 真正的新闻
that was great television. I mean, that was bran with a doughnut.
这才是雅俗共赏 纤维加糖
A bran doughnut.
粗粮做的甜甜圈
I’ve got a grandkid.
我有个孙子
Did you know that?
你知道吗?
Alexander.
叫亚历山大
I haven’t seen him since I got fired.
我被炒后就没见过他
I was embarrassed… after all I’d accomplished.
我觉得我脸上挂不住
And then to…
尤其是…
come back to the news… this way.
这么回归主播职业…
The truth is, I’d…
真实情况是…
I’d screwed up with my kids…
很早以前我和他们…
way before I got canned.
就闹矛盾了
Anyway, I was never at home and…
我老是不在家
when I was, I took every phone call,
就算在家里 也要接所有的电♥话♥
watching TV out of the corner of my eye.
余光总是盯着电视机
Why am I telling you this? You’re worse than I am.
为什么和你说这些呢? 因为你比我更是个工作狂
You’d sleep at the office if you could.
你把办公室当家了
Let me tell you how it turns out.
让我告诉你 最后会是什么下场
You end up with… with nothing.
两手空空
Nothing.
只剩虚名
Which is… which is what I had…
我就是一直… 很空虚…
till you came along.
直到你再给了我机会
Wait a second.
等一等
Did you just say something nice to me?
你刚才是夸我呢?
I told you I could banter.
都说过我也会打趣了
Felt like getting a jump on it.
收视率大涨
They’re not… awful.
收视率还… 不赖
How much longer can we get?
我们还能继续多久?
Well, I have to check with upstairs, but…
我得问问领导…
with these I can get you a year, a comfortable year.
不过至少一年没问题 可以放手干
I underestimated you, Becky.
我确实小看你了 贝琪
That’s… that’s very, very true.
您… 确实小看了
NBC called.
美国广播公♥司♥打来电♥话♥
NBC?
真的?
Wanted to know how much time you have on your contract.
想要知道你的合同什么时候到期
The Today show wants you.
《今日》节目要聘请你
Well, that’s very flattering. I…
这… 真是受宠若惊
Is that what you want?
这不是你的心愿吗
They were gonna cancel the show.
他们本来要砍掉节目组的
OK. Yeah.
是吗 嗯
And somehow, we saved it.
我们努力挺下来了
And, you know, the thing is… is that the second I knew
而且 当我知道真正没事的时候
that everything was gonna be OK, the person that I wanted to tell was you.
第一个想要告诉的人就是你
The Today show? That’s huge.
《今日》也要你? 难得的机会
Yeah, yeah, it’s, it’s, it’s incredible.
是千载难逢
But I, I have to think about it. I…
不过我得考虑考虑
What? Well, yeah, I mean, I…
考虑什么 想想…
Well, the thing is, is that at Daybreak, everyone’s really starting to click.
主要是《早间新闻》节目组… 现在刚刚开始默契配合

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!