I made this star to remember Michael with.
他的幸运星
His lucky star.

Yeah.
这不是他的幸运星 幸运星早没了
It’s is not his lucky star. It’s gone.
不是你的幸运星 才不是
Not your lucky star, it’s not.
我希望他会回来
I wish he would come back.
你回来了!
You’re back!
你回来了!
You came back.
你回来了 回来了!
You’re back. You came back.
我真高兴见到你们
I’m so happy to see you.
肖恩 你知道我非回来不可的
You know I had to come back, Sean.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
真刺♥激♥
This is so exciting.
我们要回到俱乐部去?
We’re going back to the club?
这次里面会有什么?
What’s gonna be in here this time?
你会知道的 奇可 你会喜欢的
You’ll see, Zeke. You’ll like this.
大家准备好
Everybody get ready.
-好了吗? -好了
– Ready? – Yeah.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
-靠紧点 你会知道的 -这些东西是什么?
– Stay together, you’ll see. – What’s all this stuff?
别担心 我要给你们看个特别的东西
Don’t worry, I’m gonna show you something special.
继续走
Keep going.
那是什么?
What’s that?
-我好像听到声音了 -你什么也没听到
– I think I heard something. – You didn’t hear anything.
-你知道 却不告诉我们 -是个惊喜
– You know something you’re not telling. – It’s a surprise.
-这些是蜘蛛吗? -这里没有蜘蛛
– Are there spiders? – There are no spiders in here.
-我想看老鼠 -这里也没有老鼠
– I wanna see some rats. – There are no rats in here.
-那边是什么? -没东西 我们要往前走
– What’s down there? – Nothing. We’re going ahead.
只是个插头而已
It’s just a plug.
对喔 你还不是往后跳了
Yeah, you jumped back, too.
从这里绕过去
Go around this way.
迈克尔 你刚刚在哪里? 还有一分钟
Mike, where’ve you been? We have one minute.
走吧
Let’s go.
嗨 孩子们 我找到你们的一位朋友
Hey, kids, I think I found a friend of yours.
嗨 史盖普
Hey, Skipper.
-跟我来 -过来 史盖普
– Come on with me. – Come on, Skipper.
你去了哪里 迈克尔·杰克逊?
Where have you been, MJ?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!