And still she had to keep singing.
但还是继续唱
Shall we go now? Pop?
我们走吧,爸?
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Wait for me by the doors, Mona.
到门口等我,梦娜
Excuse me.
对不起
What’d you do to your hair? I had it done.
你头发怎么了? 去染过了
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛? 你在这干嘛?
Who’s that guy? You’re engaged. And you’re married.
那个人是谁?你已经订婚了 你已经结婚了
You’re my daughter. I won’t have you act like a putana.
你是我的女儿 不希望你行为像个妓♥女♥
And you’re my father All right.
你是我爸… 好了
I didn’t see you here. I don’t know if I saw you here.
就当我没看见你 我可不确定看见的是不是你
Let’s get out of here. I’ll buy you a drink.
我们走吧 我请你喝一杯
That woman was not my mother, okay?
那个女人不是我妈
That’s my house.
我家就在那里
You mean the whole house? Yes.
整栋都是? 是
My God, it’s a mansion.
我的天,简直是座大宅邸
It’s a house.
只是间房♥子
I live in a one-bedroom apartment.
我住在只有一个卧室的公♥寓♥里
What exactly does your husband do?
你丈夫做什么的?
He’s a plumber. That explains it then.
水管工人 难怪
Temperature’s dropping.
越来越冷了
I guess you can’t invite me in. No.
你不能请我进去坐坐 不行
People home. No, I think the house is empty.
有人在家 不,房♥子空空的
I can’t invite you in because I’m married…
我不能邀请你 是因为我已婚
because I know who I am.
因为我知道我的身分
You’re shivering. I’m a little cold.
你在发抖 我有点冷
You’re a little boy, and you like to be bad.
你像个小男孩 而且喜欢使坏
We could go to my apartment. You could see how the other half lives.
我们可以去我住的地方 你可以看看另一半人是怎么过得
I’m too old for you.
我对你而言太老了
I’m too old for me. That’s my predicament.
我对自己来说也是太老了 那是我的困境
Good night.
晚安
Can I kiss you on the cheek too?
我可以亲吻你的脸颊吗?
Sure.
可以
I’m freezing.
我冻死了
Good night.
晚安
Anything else, folks?
还要别的吗?
I think that’s it, Al.
艾尔,应该够了
See you, Al. See you, Carmine.
再见 再见
What do you want to do now? I want to go home.
你现在想做什么? 回家
Good night, Al. Take it easy, Ronny.
晚安 慢慢来,龙尼
God, it’s cold.
老天,冷死了!
It smells like snow.
好像快下雪了
You know, my mother guessed that my father was seeing somebody.
我妈猜我爸有别的女人
That Mona– I mean, she’s some piece of cheap goods.
那个梦娜! 是个贱♥货♥
Who am I to talk?
我有什么资格讲话?
What’s the matter? How can you ask me that?
怎么了? 你怎能这样问我?
You’re making me feel guilty. You are guilty. I’m guilty.
你让我感觉有罪恶感 你,我都有
Of what? Only God can point the finger.
什么罪? 只有上帝才能评论
I know what I know.
我明白该明白的
And what do you know?
你明白什么?
You tell me my life. I’ll tell you yours.
你告诉我你的生活 我告诉你我的
I’m a wolf. You run to the wolf in me.
我是匹狼 你碰上我内心的这匹狼
That don’t make you no lamb. You’re gonna marry my brother.
并不表示你就是绵羊 你要嫁给我哥
Why you want to sell your life short?
你为何要作贱自己的生命?
Playing it safe is just about the most dangerous thing…
只求安定对你 这样的女人来说
a woman like you could do.
反而是最危险的事
You waited for the right man the first time.
你第一次会去等 合适的男人
Why didn’t you wait for the right man again?
为何不再等一次?
Because he didn’t come. I’m here.
因为他没来 我在这里啊
You’re late.
你晚来一步
This is your place. That’s right.
这是你家 对
This is where we were going. Yeah.
我们要去的地方 是
You know, we had a deal.
我们讲好的
You told me if I came with you to the opera…
你说如果我跟你来看歌♥剧
then you’d leave me alone forever.
你就会永远放过我
I came with you. Now I’m gonna marry your brother…
我跟你来了 现在我要嫁给你哥
and you’re gonna leave me alone forever, right?
你永远不能打扰我
A person can see where they’ve messed up in their life…
一个人应该要了解 他为何把生活弄糟
and they can change the way they do things…
而加以改变
and they can even change their luck.
甚至能够改变命运
So maybe my nature does draw me to you.
我的天性把我拉向你
That don’t mean I have to go with it.
但我不见得跟着天性走
I can take hold of myself.
我可以控制我自己
I can say yes to some things…
而且我能说“答应”一些事
and no to other things that are gonna ruin everything.
而“拒绝”其他 会毁掉一切的事
I can do that. Otherwise, you know…
我做得到 否则,你知道
what good is this stupid life that God gave us?
上帝给我们这个愚蠢的生活 还有什么好的?
Are you listening to me? Yeah.
你在听吗? 有
Everything seems like nothing to me now.
一切对我都没意义了
I guess I want you in my bed.
我只要你到我床上
I don’t care if I burn in hell.
就算是下地狱 我也不在乎
I don’t care if you burn in hell.
就算是你下地狱 我也不在乎
The past and the future is a joke to me now.
过去和未来对我而言 都只是个笑话
I see that they’re nothing. I see they ain’t here.
他们什么都不是 并不存在
The only thing that’s here is you and me.
这里唯一存在的 就是你跟我
I want to go home. I’m going home.
我要回家了
I’m freezing to death. Come upstairs.
我冻死了 上楼吧
I don’t care why you come.
我不管你为何要来
That’s not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
Loretta, I love you.
洛莉塔,我爱你
Not like they told you love is.
跟别人说的爱不同
And I didn’t know this either.
我也不清楚
But love don’t make things nice.
但爱没有让事情变好
It ruins everything. It breaks your heart.
反而把事情弄得一团糟 让你心碎
It makes things a mess. We aren’t here to make things perfect.
把事情弄得一团糟 我们不是来把事情弄完美的
The snowflakes are perfect.
雪花很完美
The stars are perfect.
星星很完美
Not us.
我们却不完美
We are here to ruin ourselves…
我们在这毁掉自我
and to break our hearts…
让自己心碎
and love the wrong people…
爱上不该爱的人
and die.
然后死去
I mean, the storybooks are bullshit!
爱情故事都是狗屁!
Now, I want you to come upstairs with me and get in my bed!
我要你跟我上搂去 然后跟我上♥床♥!
Come on.
来吧
Nineteen Cranberry Street, Brooklyn.
到布鲁克林的 克兰贝里街19号♥
Got it.
知道了
Hold it!
等等!
How much? Twentyfive.
多少钱? 25块
Twentyfive dollars? Yeah.
25块? 是
Hold it.
停!
Hi. I’m sorry to call so late.
抱歉,这么晚来打搅
Moving in? No, I came right from the airport.
你要搬进来吗? 不,我从机场直接过来
Come on in.
进来
Can you wake up Loretta? I need to talk to her.
我要跟洛莉塔谈谈 你能帮我叫醒她吗?
She’s not home yet.
她不在家
Take off your coat and come in the living room.
外套脱掉 进来客厅
I’ll make you a drink.
我帮你弄点喝的
I want to talk to you.
我要跟你谈
Thank you. Where is she? Out.
谢谢,她去哪儿? 出去了
I don’t know where.
不知道去哪了
So, what are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
You’re supposed to be in Palermo.
你不是该在巴勒摩?
That’s what I came to tell Loretta. There’s been a miracle.
这就是我来告诉洛莉塔的目的 有个奇迹
A miracle? Well, that’s news.
奇迹?
My mother’s recovered!
我妈康复了!
You’re kidding.
你开玩笑
The breath had almost totally left her body.
她几乎快断气了
She was as white as snow.
脸跟雪一样苍白
Then she completely pulled back from death…
然后她从死亡边缘回来