You were there.
你明明在那里
I don’t want to talk about it.
我不想谈那件事
What do you want to talk about?
你到底想谈什么?
Why are you drinking so much?
干嘛喝这么多?
Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food…
老头子 你再把我的食物给狗吃
I’ll kick you till you’re dead.
我就踢死你
You drank too much.
你喝太多了
You’ll sleep too hard, and later you’ll be up when you should be down.
睡太多 到该睡的时候又睡不着
What’s the matter? Nothing. I’m looking at the moon.
怎么了? 没事,我只是在看月亮
It’s perfect.
真美
I never seen a moon like that before.
我从没看过这样的月亮
Makes you look like an angel.
让你看起来跟天使一样
Looks like a giant snowball.
好像颗大雪球
Rita. What?
丽塔 什么事?
Rita, dear, wake up.
亲爱的,起床
Look.

It’s Cosmo’s moon.
是寇斯摩的月亮
What are you talking about? Cosmo can’t own the moon.
你胡说什么? 月亮又不是属于寇斯摩的
It’s that moon I was talking about at dinner.
是晚餐时我跟你提到的月亮
Is he down there?
他在下面吗?
Is who down there?
谁在下面?
What would he be doing down there? I don’t know.
他干嘛要站在下面? 我不知道
You know something?
你知道吗?
In that light…
在月光下
with that expression on your face…
你的脸的表情
you look about 25 years old.
看起来只有25岁
What do you want?
你想要干嘛?
Get out.
走开!
Why do you make me wait?
为什么要让我等?
Come on!
过来!
Howl!
叫啊!
Oh, my God! What?
老天! 什么?
What? Take it easy.
怎么了? 别激动
I was trying to do everything right. Don’t just become excited.
我想把事情做对 别太激动
I thought if I stayed away from City Hall, I wouldn’t have bad luck again.
我以为避开市政♥府♥ 我就可以改运了
You’re making me feel guilty. I’m marrying your brother.
你让我有罪恶感 我要跟你哥结婚了
All right, I’m guilty. I confess.
好,我承认我有罪
The wedding’s in a couple of weeks. You’re invited.
再两个星期就要结婚了 我们请你来参加
How come you didn’t be like him and be with your mother in Palermo.
你为何不像他一样 跟你妈待在巴勒摩?
She don’t like me. You don’t get along with anybody.
她不喜欢我 你跟任何人都处不好
What did you do? What did I do?
你做了什么? 我做了什么?
You ruined my life. That’s impossible!
你毁了我的生命 不可能!
It was ruined when I got here. You ruined my life.
我来的时候你的生活早就被毁了 是你毁了我
No, I didn’t. Yes, you did!
不,我没有 是的,你有!
You got them bad eyes like a gypsy.
你跟吉普赛人一样 有双诱人的眼睛
I don’t know why I didn’t see it yesterday.
不知道昨天我怎么没看出来
Bad luck. That’s it. Is that all I’m ever gonna have?
我就是一辈子苦命
I should have taken a rock and killed myself years ago.
我早该找块石头 把自己砸死算了
I’m gonna marry him. Do you hear me? Last night never happened.
我要嫁给他,你听见了吗? 昨夜的事当作没发生过
You and I are gonna take this to our coffins.
我们都得把这个秘密 一起带进棺材
I can’t do that. Why not?
我没办法 为什么?
I’m in love with you.
我爱你
Snap out of it!
你醒醒吧!
I can’t. Then I must never see you again…
我做不到 那么我们以后就别再见面
and the bad blood will have to stay between you and Johnny forever.
你跟强尼之间的过节 将永远存在
And you won’t come to the wedding. I’ll come to the wedding.
你也别来我们的婚礼 我会去参加
I’m telling you, you can’t come! He wants me to come.
你不能来! 他要我参加
That’s because he don’t know.
因为他不知道
Now wait a minute. Honey, listen.
等等 亲爱的,听我说
All right. I won’t come to the wedding, provided one thing.
好,答应我一件事 我就不参加婚礼
What? You come with me tonight to the opera.
什么事? 今晚陪我看歌♥剧
What are you talking about? I love two things.
你说什么? 我爱两件事情
I love you, and I love the opera.
我爱你,也爱歌♥剧
If I can have the two things that I love together for one night…
如果一个晚上 能够同时拥有这两样
I would be satisfied to give up–
我就满足了 再也别无所求
Christ. To give up the rest of my life.
老天! 我就放弃我下半生
All right.
好吧
Meet me at the Met. All right.
约在都会歌♥剧院 好
Where’s the Met? You gotta
都会歌♥剧院在哪儿? 你要…
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
神父啊 请宽恕我
It’s been two months since my last confession.
我已经有两个月没来告解
What sins have you to confess?
你要告解什么?
Twice I took the name of the Lord in vain…
我滥用了天主的名
once I slept with the brother of my fiance…
一次跟我未婚夫的弟弟有染
and once I bounced a check at the liquor store…
一次我的支票跳票
but that was really an accident. Then it’s not a sin.
但那是件意外 这件不算
But what was that second thing you said?
但你说得第二件事是什么?
The one about once I slept with the brother of my fiance?
我跟我未婚夫的弟弟有染的事?
That’s a pretty big sin. I know.
这是条重罪 我知道
You should think about this. I know.
你该好好反省 我知道
All right. For your penance, say two rosaries.
罚你念两段玫瑰经
Be careful, Loretta.
小心,洛莉塔
Reflect on your life.
要身体立行
All right.

Hi. Where you been?
你好 你上哪儿去了?
I don’t want to talk about it. Just like your father.
我不想谈 跟你老爸一个样
I lied to him.
我对他说谎
He thinks you came home last night. Thanks.
他以为你昨晚有回来 谢谢
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么了?
Cosmo’s cheating on me. What?
寇斯摩对我不忠 什么?
Yeah. How do you know this?
没错 你怎么知道?
A wife knows. Mom, you don’t even know.
老婆的直觉 妈,你不知道
You’re just imagining it. He’s too old.
这只是你的想像而已 他年纪一大把了
I won’t be home for dinner.
我不会回来吃饭
I feel great.
我感觉很好
I got no sleep, but I feel like Orlando Furioso.
我没睡 但感觉像奥兰朵
You were a tiger last night.
你昨晚跟老虎一样
And you were a lamb, as soft as milk.
你跟牛奶一样柔软
Shh! Lower your voice. They’ll hear you in the back.
小声点! 他们会听见
So what? The pleasure of marriage is you sleep with the woman…
那又怎样? 结婚的乐趣就是可以和女人睡
you don’t worry about nothing. Be quiet, Raymond!
而不需要担心 小声点!
How about a date tonight? What’s the matter with you?
今晚约个会吧? 你怎么了?
We’ll eat some pasta. We’ll roll around a little.
我们去吃意大利面 到床上滚滚
What got into you? I really don’t know.
你怎么回事? 我真的不知道
That crazy moon Cosmo sent over.
一定是那个月亮
Hi, Aunt Rita. Hi, Uncle Raymond.
你好,莉塔阿姨 你好,雷蒙叔叔
Hey, there!
你好!
You with the stars in your eyes
你眼睛里如星光闪烁
What’s the matter with him? You got me.
他哪根筋不对了? 我不知道
You see that moon last night?
你见到昨晚的月亮了吗?
What moon? Did you see it?
什么月亮? 你看到了吗?
Listen, I gotta go, okay? I’ll take the deposit to the bank…
我要走了 拿钱去存银行
but I’ll come back tomorrow and do the books.
明天回来 再做你们的帐
Sure. You got a date.
好,你有约会吗?
What are you talking about, you fool?
你胡说什么?
Her fiance’s in Palermo! What date?
他未婚夫在巴勒摩! 会有什么约会?
Right.
对啊
I just got a lot of things to do. You got all that wedding stuff.
我有一大堆事要做 你得去安排婚礼的事
Yeah.

That’s romantic too.
真浪漫
Isn’t it romantic
是不是很浪漫?
Frankie, make me a bowl of minestrone!
法兰基 帮我弄碗浓菜汤!
What’s the matter with you? You look crazy.
你怎么了? 看起来神经兮兮
I got a lot on my mind. What?
我心里好多事 什么事?
I got a lot Don’t tell me that! What’s the matter?
好多… 别这么说!怎么了?
I don’t want to talk about it! You look like you’re nuts!
我不想讲! 你看起来真的像神经病!
I don’t want to talk about it.
我不想讲
Take out the gray.
把头发染一染
I have been wanting to do this for three years.
这三年来我一直想做这件事
Let me show you some magazines.
我给你看些杂♥志♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!