听我说
Listen.
我不怪你
I’m not blaming you… I’m not.
我知道这很难
I know it’s hard.
相信我
Believe me.
我不是不尊重你的勇敢
I’m not trying to disrespect your struggle.
我只是想让你知道
I just need you to know…
好吧 集中注意力
All right, all right. Stay focused.
嘿 奇伦
Hey… hey, chiron!
放开我
Get the fuck off me, niggas!
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
不要看着我
Don’t look at me!
– 你好 哥们 – 哟 最近怎么样 老兄
– Hello, homie? – Yo, what’s good with you, b?
看上谁了
vibing, vibing?
– 什么 – 你是不是看上谁了
– What’s that? – You vibin’?
– 我正在尽力 – 尽力
– I’m trying to. – Trying to?
那你的马子呢
So where the hos at?
老兄 你微笑的样子
Nigga, you smiling and shit
装的跟不知道我在说啥一样
like you don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about.
你马子呢 老兄
Where the hos at, nigga?
我不知道 你说呢
I don’t know. You tell me.
那个街角住着一个漂亮姑娘
There’s this bitch that stay down the corner.
名字叫啥
What’s her name?
– 阿佛罗德西亚 – 你编的吧
– Afrodesia. – You making that up.
我不信你
I don’t believe you.
我从没见过你和哪个女的在一起 我不信你
I ain’t never seen you with no bitch, I don’t believe you.
– 她的名字阿佛罗德西亚 – 她在哪
– Her name afrodesia. – Her name afrodesia? Where she at?
– 她只在夜间出没 – 好吧
– She only come out at night. – Okay.
– 是啊 – 嗯
– Yeah. – Okay.
三. 小黑
钱少了 特拉维斯
You short, Travis.
– 等等 什么 – 剩下那部分钱呢
– Wait, what? – Where the rest of the roll?
都在这了
It’s all there.
你也许觉得我磕嗨了
I mean you might think I tripping,
我给你的时候一定是齐的
when I handed it to you it was all there.
没事
It’s a’ight.
如果都在这了 那你数数吧 特拉维斯
If it’s all there then count that shit then, trav.
如果都在这儿 数数吧
Count it. If it’s all there.
让开 你挡着我了
Move, you’re in my spot.
让开
Move.
把我的钱拿过来
Give me my fucking money.
你是说我骗你咯
You sayin’ I’m a liar?
好吧
All right.
我并没这么说
I ain’t say that.
我告诉你数数少了多少 你说没少
I told you to count what’s off and you said it wasn’t.
那你就是在说我在说谎咯
That’s you calling me a liar.
我只是告诉你
Nah, all I did was tell you that…
你说什么
you-you did what?
我他妈跟你开玩笑的
I’m just fucking with you.
数得没错
Count good.
做得也没错
Did real good.

Here.
做这一行 如果忍♥受不了别人耍你
Can’t be on the corner if you can’t take a nigga
你很难立足的 懂我吧
just fuckin’ with you, you feel me?

Yeah.
奇伦 妈妈来电♥话♥啦
Chiron, this your mama.
我知道很晚了
I know it’s late but…
但我猜你从不早睡
…I figured you ain’t never been one much for sleep.
亚特兰大没那么大吧
Atlanta ain’t but so big…
我还是希望 你能时不时回来看看妈妈
…seemin’ me you come see your mama from time to time.
做个好梦 宝贝
Hope you gettin’ some rest, baby.
希望不久后你能回来
Hope you come by soon.
妈 已经太晚了
Ma, it’s late.
我明天就去看你 我保证
I’ll be there tomorrow, I promise.

Hello?
嘿 小黑
Hey black,
嗯 我是说 奇伦
I mean… chiron.
你好 老兄 我是凯文
What’s up, man. This… this Kevin.
你在吗
You there?

Yeah…
很久不见了 对吧
Long time, no see, right?
老兄 我跟特瑞莎要了你的电♥话♥
Man, I had to ask Teresa for your number, and…
等等 老兄 你还记得我吧
Hold on, man. You do-you do remember me, right?
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I do.
真是过去好久了
Been a while.
是啊是啊 老兄
Yeah. Yeah, it has, man.
所以 嗯 你现在在哪
So, uh, where you at now, man?
佐治亚
Georgia.
亚特兰大
Atlanta.
我从那之后就一直在这里了
I’ve been up here ever since…
嗯 嗯 我听说了
Yeah. Yeah, man, that’s what I heard.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 老兄 我对之前发生的事情很抱歉
Hey, man, I’m sorry about all that…
那些不应该发生的破事 抱歉
All that… Shit what went down… chiron.
我是混♥蛋♥ 真的
Real shit, dawg, I am.
所以
So, uh…
你现在在做什么
…what you doin’ up there, man?
没啥 都是
Not much. Just…
麻烦事
…just trouble.
奇伦总爱惹麻烦啊
Chiron and trouble always found a way.
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah… something like that.
你呢
What about you?

Me?
我是个厨子
I’m a cook, man.
你 你当厨子了
Y-y-you a cook?
是啊
Yeah, buddy.
我之前被派去做一些愚蠢的活计
Man, I got sent up for some stupid shit-
就像之前一样
the same stupid shit we always get sent up for.
他们把我分配到厨房♥
They put me on the kitchen line, man,
我觉得还不错
and I kinda took to it.
不管怎么说 我只
Anyway, man, I just…
我只是很想你
I just thought about you, man. I…
这里有个点唱机
We got this jukebox in here and, uh…
有人点歌♥ 它就会播放
…and folks come by and play they songs,
点唱机里的唱片
that’s the music we get in here…
有一首歌♥
This dude, man…
让我想起了你
…just reminded me of you.
所以
So, uh…
嘿 如果你什么时候来城里 记得来和我打招呼
Hey man, if you ever come to town, man, you come holla at me.
我可以给你做点什么吃
I’ll cook you somethin’.
也许
Maybe…
也许可以给你点那首歌♥
Maybe play that song for you.
好啦 老兄 好好睡吧
All right man, um… You be easy, all right?
你最近怎么样
How you been?
我很好啊
I’m all right.
还是睡不着
I ain’t sleepin’.
为什么呢
Why not?
– 嗯 如果你知道 – 做恶梦
– Right. If you knew you’d… – Bad dreamin’.
还是吗
Still?
你都没尝试过跟谁说说
You ever thought about talking about it with somebody?
甚至不需要是一个心理顾问
Maybe not even a counsellor.
也许可以跟你妈妈说说
Maybe somebody like your mama?

Yeah…
嗯 我也觉得这么说挺好笑的
Yeah, it sound funny to me too.
你和特瑞莎聊过了吗
You talk to Teresa?

Yeah.
她怎么样
How she doing?
很好
Good.
“很好”
“Good.”
妈 你打算什么时候回家
When you go home, ma?

Home?
这里就是家 你知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!