没事
Nothing.
我没事
I’m good.
才怪
No.
我知道没事是什么样 你现在一点都不好
I’ve seen good and you ain’t it.
在我家不要再把头低着了
Stop putting your head down in my house.
你知道我的规矩
You know my rule.
这间房♥子里都是爱和骄傲
It’s all love and all pride in this house.
懂我的意思吗
You feel me?
我听不见你说话
I can’t hear you.
懂我的意思吗
Do you feel me?

Yeah.
– 好 – 我懂你的意思
– Okay. – I feel you.
好的
All right.
谢谢你收留我
Thank you for this.
孩子 别这样
Boy, please,
你知道如果需要你随时都可以待在这儿 好吗
you know you can stay here any time you need to, okay?
随时
Any time.

Yeah.
谢谢你 特瑞莎 真的感谢
Thank you, Teresa. I mean it.
如果你还想待在这儿
Now, if you gon’ stay here, though,
你就得学会如何
you gonna have to learn how to make a bed
铺好床 孩子
better than this, boy.
– 什么 – 什么
– What? – What you mean, “What”?
把那个给我 不是你这样铺床的
Give me that. That ain’t how you make up no bed.
你肯定觉得自己很狡猾
You think you slick, too.
自己做错了
You know, do it all wrong
这样特瑞莎就可以来帮你弄好
so Teresa can come over here and do it right.
我知道你打什么鬼主意
I know what you doing.
你和胡安
Oof, you and Juan.
你们两个真不愧是好兄弟
Y’all two, thick as thieves.
那个给我
Give me that.
好了
All right.
还需要我做什么吗 亲爱的
Do you need anything else from me, sweetheart?
呃 没了 我很好
Uh, no, I’m good.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我明天早上叫醒你
All right, I’m gonna wake you up in the morning.
你好吗 小黑
You good, black?
奇伦
Chiron!
– 嘿 宝贝 – 嘿 妈妈
– Hey! Hey, baby! – Hey, mama.
你昨晚去哪儿了
Where’d you go last night?
什么
What?
怎么了
Why?
我是不是你妈妈
I’m yo’ mama, ain’t I?
为什么你不回家 孩子
Why you ain’t just come home later, boy?
你让我一直担心你
You had me worried about you.
我猜你长大了
I guess you getting grown.
我不能一直把你留在我身边
I can’t be keeping up with you all the time.
宝贝 特瑞莎怎么样
Anyway baby, how Teresa doing?
自从葬礼之后 我就没见过她
I ain’t seen her since the funeral.
妈妈把自己锁在门外了
Listen, mama locked herself out the door, yeah?
你来开下门吧
Can you come let her in?
快点 宝贝
Come on, baby.
让我进去吧 宝贝
Let me in, baby.
宝贝 求你了
Baby, come on.
我以为你说过
I thought you said…
妈妈 我以为
mama, I thought you…
等一下 妈妈 妈妈
wait, mama… mama!
我需要钱
I need some money.
用来干什么
For what?
这是我的事
That’s my business.
你没资格过问
Don’t you ask me no shit like that.
– 我没有钱 – 不不 不要骗我 孩子
– I don’t have no money… – no, no. Don’t lie to me, boy.
我是你妈妈
I’m your mama.
那个特瑞莎跟你一点关系都没有
That bitch over there ain’t no kin of you.
我才是你的亲人 知道吗
I’m your blood, remember?
我现在感觉很不好
Now I ain’t feeling good.
我需要解脱
I need something to help me out.
求你了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
求你了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我去哪儿找钱啊
Where I’m supposed to get money from?
什么
What?
特瑞莎难道没给你点钱吗
Teresa ain’t give you nothing, huh?
她怎么可能没给你揣点钱
Your li’l play-play mama ain’t put something in your hand?
把钱给我
Give me that damn money, chiron.
把钱给我 把钱给我
Give me the damn money! Give me the damn money!
我真的没钱
I don’t have no money!
– 妈妈 求你了 – 把钱给我
– Mama, come on… – give me the damn money!
– 妈妈 求你了 – 把钱给我
– Mama, come on… – give me the damn money!
好了 好了
All right! All right!
把钱给我
Give me the damn money.
给你
Here, man.
这就对了
Yes. That is what I thought.
我对她还真是了解
I know that bitch like a hooker know her trick.
你是我的孩子 好吗
You my child, okay?
告诉她最好不要忘了
And tell that bitch she better not forget it.
接着去上学
Go on to school.
你没迟到吗
Ain’t you late?
所以现在你可以知道白血球减少
So you can see how a lack of white blood cells
对人体很危险 对不对
can be dangerous to the human body, right?
好 有人能解释一下 如果没有足够的白血球
Okay, can anybody explain what will happen to the body
人体会有什么反应吗
if there’s not enough white blood cells?
如果没人回答问题
Ain’t nobody’s leaving this classroom
就不下课
until I get a response.
相信我 这个问题你知道比我知道要更重要
This is more important for you than it is for me, trust me.
嘿 小不点
Hey yo, little!
走这么快去哪
Where you going to so fast, huh?
– 我要回家 – 什么
– I’m going home. – Huh?
我跟你说了 我要回家
Man, I told you. I’m going home!
你觉得我们傻吗 你住在那边
You think we stupid? You live over there, nigga.
哦 不对 他要去特瑞莎家
Oh no, he going to Teresa house.
特瑞莎 那不是胡安的女朋友吗
Teresa? That’s Juan lady, ain’t it?
是哦 她长得可真是漂亮呢
Oh yeah. She fine as hell.
– 胡安才刚死没多久 – 就是啊
– Juan been dead a minute, though. – You right.
天哪 她免费口♥交♥吗
Hell, she give free head?
还是她像宝拉那样收费
Or does she charge like Paula?
宝拉现在便宜了
Hell, Paula getting cheap though.
口气硬口♥活♥也硬
Talkin’ like a rock can get your rock sucked!
你什么意思
Nigga, what was that?!
放开我
Get off me, dawg.
我不搞同性恋
Now I ain’t with that gay shit,
但是如果你敢惹我
but if you fuck with me
我能让你的菊花欲罢不能
I’ll give your ass more than you can handle.
让你哭着找你的瘾君子老母
Have you runnin’ to your crackhead-ass mama.
我的天呐
My nigga!
– 操♥你♥妈♥的 – 你说什么
– Fuck y’all niggas! – What’d you say?!
有种再说一遍 我保证不打死你
Say that shit again dog, I swear.
不敢了
Whatever, man.
那就好 你最好给我识相点
A’ight, you better stay your ass right there
别自讨苦吃
if you know what’s good for you.
为什么你的牛仔裤这么紧
Yo, why your jeans so tight?
唷 彼佐 你看这个人的牛仔裤
Yo, pizzo, you see these nigga’s jeans be?
你看到了吗
You see that shit?
黑蛋快被挤爆了吧
Nigga nuts must be chokin’ in those!
– 说的是实话 – 好了 祝你好梦 小不点
– Real talk! – A’ight, night little.
回头见了
See your ass later.
你是在等我吗
You was waitin’ for me?
嗯 很高兴见到你
Well, nice to see you too.
你来这儿干什么 兄弟
What you doing out here, man?
你来这儿干什么
What you doing out here?
这是我抽烟的地儿 哥们
This is my smoker habitat, nigga.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!