Hey, hey, it’s all good, man.
– 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 – 没事 胡安
– The fuck you doing? – It’s all good, Juan.
妈的
Fuck.
– 一切都好 – 滚出来
– It’s all good… – get out the fucking car!
– 冷静点 伙计 – 闭嘴
– Calm down, man. – Shut the fuck up.
你有毛病吗
What’s wrong with you?
你以为你是谁
Who the hell you think you is?
给我滚远点
Bitch, get the fuck out of here.
什么 所以你要抚养我儿子吗
What, so you gon’ raise my son now?
你要抚养我儿子吗
You gon’ raise my son?
– 我想的没错 – 我不养你养吗
– Yeah… that’s what I thought. – You gon’ raise him?
你要接着卖♥♥给我毒品
You gon’ keep sellin’ me rocks?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
别给我摆出一副爱理不理的样子
Don’t give me that “You gotta get it from somewhere” Shit, nigga.
我就要从你这里买♥♥
I’m gettin’ it from you.
但你还会抚养我儿子 不是吗
But you gon’ raise my son though, right?
你看过他走路的样子吗 胡安
You ever see the way he walk, Juan?
你注意你说的话
You watch your damn mouth.
你要告诉他为什么别的孩子都欺负他吗
You gon’ tell him why the other boys kick his ass all the time?
你要告诉他吗
You gon’ tell him?
你个垃圾
You ain’t shit.
走 我们走
Come on! Let’s go!
你们瞅啥
The fuck y’all lookin’ at?
特瑞莎
Teresa.
你的小男朋友来了
Your boyfriend’s here.
孩子
Boy.
今天要跟我说话吗
You talking to me today?
好吧
Okay.
没关系
That’s alright.
反正我也不想跟你说话
I don’t wanna talk to you, anyway.
你知道她喜欢你 是吧
You know she got a crush on you, right?
你还好吗
You all right?
你一路走过来的吗
You walk all the way here?
好吧
All right.
首先 重中之重 你不能坐在这个位置
First things first. You can’t sit at my table like that.
你不能背对着门坐 起来
You can’t sit with your back to the door, come on.
如果有人悄悄靠近你 你会浑然不知
Ain’t gonna know if somebody creepin’ up on you.
好了 看到了吗
All right, see that?
现在一切尽收眼底
Now you can see everything.
想什么呢
What’s over there?
我昨晚看见你妈妈了
I saw your mama last night.
我讨厌她
I hate her.

Hmm.
嗯 我猜你也是
Yeah, I bet you do.
我也不喜欢我妈妈
I hated my mom, too.
尽管我现在很想她
I miss her like hell now though.
这就是对这件事我要说的
That’s all I’m gon’ say about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么是基佬
What’s a faggot?
基佬是
A faggot is…
是一个侮辱同性恋的词
…A word used to make gay people feel bad.
– 我是基佬吗 – 不
– Am I a faggot? – No.
不是
No.
你可以是同性恋 但你不能让别人叫你基佬
You can be gay, but you gotta let nobody call you no faggot.
我是说 除非
I mean, unless…
我怎么知道我是不是
How do I know?
你会知道的
You just do.
我觉得
I think.
到时候你就知道了
You’ll know when you know.

Hey…
你现在还不会知道 好吗
You ain’t gotta know right now, all right?
现在还不会
Not yet.
你贩毒吗
Do you sell drugs?

Yeah.
那我妈妈
And my mama…
她是不是吸毒
…she do drugs, right?

Yeah.
好 脱氧核糖核酸
Okay, deoxyribonucleic acid.
很长的一个词 对不对
Long word, right?
好 它本质上就是基因
All right, it’s basically genes.
我知道你们还不知道这是什么意思
I know y’all don’t know what that means
但是请先认真听
but just hang with me for a second.
本质上这个长
So it’s basically this long…
奇伦 你需要什么吗
chiron, you need something?
他忘了换卫生棉
Hey yo, that nigga forgot to change his tampon.
抱歉 皮尔斯老师
I’m sorry, Mr. Pierce.
他今天有女性生理问题
He just having woman problems today.
– 对不对 小不点 – 好了 特雷尔 够了
– Ain’t that right, little? – All right, Terrell, that’s enough.
不 小不点可觉得不够
Nah, can’t be enough for little..
你要多少 小不点
How much you need, little?
– 不要那样叫我 – 好了 特雷尔 到此为止
– Don’t call me that! – All right Terrell, that’s it.
你想干嘛 奇伦 看我削你
Hey, what you gonna do, chiron? I’ll fuck you up.
特雷尔 出去
Hey yo, Terrell, out!
拜托 你怎么了
Come on, man. What’s wrong with you?
我们讲到哪了
Where were we?
脱氧核糖核酸本质上是一个很长的模型
DNA is basically this long model…
等我收拾你 小不点
Im’ma be waitin’ for your ass, little.
别害怕 奇伦
Come on, chiron.
奇伦 怎么了 兄弟
Chiron, what’s up, man?
天呐 你在发什么呆 哥们
Damn, nigga. You straight spaced, dawg.
学校人都走完了 你不回家吗
Yo, school been out. You ain’t going home?

Uh…
你在这干嘛
What you doin’ here?
留校 兄弟
Detention, man.
埃姆斯逮到我在楼梯间打炮
Aimes caught me with this trick in the stairway.
– 真倒霉 – 是啊
– Damn. – Yeah.
跟谁
With who?
你还真是个八婆 兄弟
Damn, you nosey, nigga.
– 我的错 – 不是 我开玩笑的
– My bad… – no, I’m playing, yo.
听着 我只是想快点做完 你知道吗
Look, I wanted some quick head you know,
但是那个小妞老是说“用力 凯文”
but this chick all like “Hit that shit, Kevin.
“用你的大鸡♥巴♥操♥我♥”
Hit it with that big dick.”
这么夸我有意思么
Why she got to compliment a nigga for?
所以我就说“好吧 我们来吧” 你知道吗
So I’m like “A’ight. Shit. We can do this”, you know?
然后我就开始大力干♥她♥
So I started banging her back out, dawg.
我是说大力干♥她♥
I’m talking I’m banging her back out.
但是她大吼大叫
She went and made all this fucking noise though.
然后埃姆斯就进来了 弄得跟警♥察♥一样
So aimes come in, acted all five-o and shit,
差点让我停学 哥们
almost had my ass suspended, dawg.
虽然我供认不讳
I talked it out, though.
但是我告诉他我们是青梅竹马 类似的话
I told him we was like childhood sweethearts and all of that,
所以我只被留校 还不错
so I just got detention, it’s cool.
– 不错 – 这件事只有我们两个人知道 对吧
– Cool. – That stay between us, a’ight?

Yeah.
我知道你会守口如瓶的 兄弟
I know you can keep a secret, dawg.
真心话 好了 我要走了
Real talk though, I gotta go, a’ight,
在那个傻♥逼♥改变注意之前
before this fool change his mind.
好的 小凯
All right, kev.
回见 小黑
See you, black.
二. 奇伦
– 嘿 妈妈 – 你今晚不能待在这儿
– Hey, mama. – Uh-uh. You cannot be here tonight.
我有客人要来
I got company coming.
找个能收留你的地方吧
Find somewhere for you to be.
找个能收留你的地方吧
Find somewhere for you to be.
好了
All right…
我喝水 这杯杜松子酒给你
…water for me… And a little gin for you.
拜托
Boy please.
我知道胡安以前经常给你酒喝
I know Juan used to give you that gin.
但是现在他不在了 小不点
But we ain’t doing that up in here, shorty.
你不觉得我的笑话很好笑吗
You don’t think my joke was funny?
怎么了
What’s wrong?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!