Nuh-uh.
你不能看电视
TV privilege is revoked.
找点书看看
Find something for you to read.
球在哪
Where the ball at?
我得不到球
I don’t got the ball no more!
嘿 小不点
Hey, little!
你好啊
Wassup, man?
嘿 凯文
Hey, Kevin.
你为什么要走
Why’d you leave?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是的 玩一会就无聊了
Yeah, it get borin’ after a while.
怎么了
What?
流血了吗
Is it bleedin’?
怎么了
What?
你很有趣 伙计
You funny, man.
你为什么这么说
Why you say that?
你就是有趣
You just is, that’s all.
你为什么老是被欺负 伙计
Why do you always let people pick on you, man?
你什么意思
What you mean?
你老是让他们欺负你
You always letting them pick on you.
那我该怎么办
So what I gotta do?
你应该
All you gotta do
向他们展示你并不软弱
is show these niggas you ain’t soft.
但我不软弱
But I ain’t soft.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但如果他们不知道就毫无意义
But it don’t mean nothing if they don’t know it.
来吧
Come on.
你想让那些傻瓜整天欺负你吗
You want these fools to pick on you every day?
看到了吗 小不点
See little?
我知道你不软弱
I knew you wasn’t soft.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
把头伸过来
Give me your head.
头靠在我手上
Let your head rest in my hand.
放松
Relax.
我抓着你 我保证
I got you. I promise.
我不会放手的
I’m not going to let you go.
嘿 伙计 我抓着你
Hey man, I got you.
就是这样
There you go.
十秒钟
Ten seconds.
感受到了吗
Feel that right there?
你处在世界中心 伙计
You’re in the middle of the world, man.
做得好
That’s good.
就像这样
Do like this.
看看你
Look at you.
再敏捷一点
More athletic.
就这样
There you go.
是的 我认为你准备好了
Yeah. I think you ready.
我认为你会游泳了
I think we got a swimmer.
你想试试吗 你准备好了吗
You wanna try? You ready to swim?
来吧
Go.
好样的 伙计
Yeah, man!
好样的
Yeah!
我跟你说 伙计
Let me tell you something, man.
黑人无处不在
There are black people everywhere.
记住这一点 好吗
You remember that, okay?
这个世界上
No place you can go in the world
到处都有黑人的踪影
ain’t got no black people.
我们是这个星球上最早诞生的人类
We was the first ones on this planet.
我来这里很久了
I been here a long time…
但我来自古巴
…but I’m from Cuba.
古巴有很多黑人
Lotta black folks in Cuba,
但你在这里不知道这些
but you wouldn’t know it from being here, though.
我当时也是个虎头虎脑的小个子 伙计
I was a wild li’l shorty, man.
像你一样
Just like you.
在月光下光着脚奔跑
Runnin’ around with no shoes on when the moon was out.
有一次
This one time…
我路过一位奶奶
I run by this old… This old lady.
我在跑 一直跑
I was runnin’, hollerin’…
像一个傻孩子
…and cuttin’ a fool, boy.
老奶奶截下我
This old lady, she stopped me.
她说
She said…
奔跑
…”running around…
追逐光亮的方向
…catching up all that light.
在月光下
In moonlight…
黑人男孩是蓝色的
…black boys look blue.
你是蓝色的
You blue.
所以我以后就叫你
That’s what I gon’ call you.
蓝
Blue.”
那你的名字叫蓝吗
So your name blue?
不
Nah.
有些时候你得自己决定你要做什么
At some point you gotta decide for yourself who you gonna be.
没人能替你做决定
Can’t let nobody make that decision for you.
你喜欢游泳吗 伙计
How you like swimming, man?
这么喜欢啊
That much, huh?
嘿 等下 等下
Hey, hold up, hold up.
选一个
Pick one.
啊
Aah…
哈哈 选得好
Ha ha. Good choice.
把它放你口袋
Put it in your pocket.
嘿
Hey.
等一下 喂
Yo, hold up. Whoa, whoa, hey…
来吧
come on.
你还好吗 小不点
What’s going on, little man?
来吧
Come on!
伙计 他们和我的一样
Man, they’re all the same as mine.
至少我的看起来不像弗莱迪·克鲁格
At least mine don’t look like Freddy kruger.
你的丑爆了
Yours ugly as hell.
我的一点也不丑
Mine don’t look like no peanut.
告诉你 我的一点也不丑
Telling you, mine does not look like no peanut.
谁让他进来的
Who let his ass in?
有人和你一起吗
Somebody with you?
伙计 我发誓它锁上了
Man, I swear it was locked.
伙计 没犯规 没犯规
Man, ain’t no foul. Ain’t no foul.
怎么了
S’up?!
你死定了 打你的脸
You’re dead, baby! Right in your face!
我是花了钱 但这不是我要买♥♥的啊
It’s what I paid for. It ain’t what I bought.
伙计 这已经是高级货了
Man, that’s grade a quality.
你还想要我怎么样
What else you want me to do?
伙计 这更像是下等货
Nigga, this shit look more like grade c.
伙计 这话我可不爱听
Man, look. I ain’t goin’ with that, man!
我要把钱要回来
I want my money back.
什么 不接受退款 伙计
What?! Ain’t no refund, man.
收好它 伙计 走吧
Just stuff it, man. Keep movin’. Go on.
你还好吗
Yo what’s up? You all right?
我以为你去度假了呢
Thought you was on vacation or some shit.
拜托 伙计 这里哪有假期
Come on, man. No vacation out here.
我得工作啊
I know the work, you know that.
去瑞士或别的地方
Going to Switzerland or some shit.
瑞士 伙计
Switzerland, man.
可能会去巴西吧 你知道的 和两个好看的姑娘
Maybe Brazil, you know, with two bad bitches.
小花生干得怎么样
How peanut working out?
他很好 我能搞定他
Peanut good, man. I got him at in check.
他在他该在的地方 你知道
He’s staying in his place, you know.
他们在吸毒吗
They basin’?
当然不是了 你知道我不会容许这种事情发生
Hell no, you know I ain’t gonna let that go down.
你现在都让人在这里点火了吗
Yo, nigga, you lettin’ people light up at the spot, now?
– 噢 不 – 妈的
– Hell no. – The f…
你知道我不会容许这种事情发生
come on, you know I ain’t gonna let that happen, man.
妈的
The fuck, man.
伙计 怎么回事
Yo nigga, what’s up?
嘿 嘿 没什么 伙计