Hey we need to do this. If we wait too long
我们得开始了 如果晚了
The other one’s going to be conscious.
另一个克隆人就要醒过来了
What’s going on with you?
你怎么了
I changed my mind. I’m not going back.
我改变主意了 我不回去了
I don’t think I can move my legs.
我走都走不动了
Besides look at me!
再说 看看我
If I meet eve now
如果现在伊芙见到我
I’d scare the crap out of her!
我会把她吓坏的
What are you talking about man? she’s your daughter.
你说什么呢 伙计 她可是你女儿
She doesn’t care what you look like.
她不会在乎你的外表的
You’re not going to kill anybody. We can’t kill anybody.
你不能去杀人 我们不能杀人
You can’t. I know you can’t because I can’t.
你不会的 我知道你不会 因为我不会
You go.
你回去吧
You’re a good guy Sam.
你是个好人 山姆
And it was a good plan.
这是个很好的计划
You know you just picked the wrong guy to go back.
但你选错了回家的人
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做
Yeah. you should travel you know?
对 你应该去旅行
I always wanted to do that.
我一直梦想着
Amsterdam or
去阿姆斯特丹 或者
Yeah I was thinking about hawaii or maybe mexico.
我想去夏威夷 或者 墨西哥
Aloha!
你好
Bring me back a pina colada. All right pal?
给我带杯椰林飘香 好吗 伙计
Hey Johnny spaceman?
嘿 太空员强尼
Do you remember when Tess came in for that interview?
你还记得苔丝那次面试时的样子吗
She was so beautiful.
她真美
She wasn’t the best candidate but it didn’t matter
她不是最好的应聘者 但没关系
I had to give her the job.
我必须选她
I wanted to keep her in the country.
我想把她留在国内
She was going back to Ireland.
否则她就回爱尔兰了
And you knew you had to take a chance.
你知道你得抓住机会
So you called her
所以你打给她
You were terrified with that whole speech for the answering machine
你一直害怕不知该对答录机说什么好
But you didn’t need it because she picked up the phone.
但你发现不用了 因为她拿起了电♥话♥
She was like “why is he calling me?”
她的语气好像在说 “他怎么会打给我”
“the internship is over. why is he calling me at home?”
“实习结束了 他怎么还会打来我家”
I asked her if she wanted to get an ice
我问她想不想吃个冰激凌
Cream cone or something dorky like that.
或别的什么
She said “let’s get a drink.”
她说 “我们去喝一杯吧”
I said “ok.” We
我说”好” 然后我们
Sam this is not going to work.
山姆 这不管用的
Why?
为什么
I have recorded everything that has taken place since your awakening.
我记录了自你醒来之后发生的一切
If anyone were to check my memory cache
如果有人查我的记忆卡
It would put you in considerable danger.
你就会很危险
You could erase my memory banks.
你可以清除我的记忆
I could reboot myself once you have departed.
我可以在你离开后重新启动我自己
Are you okay with that?
真的可以吗
I’m here to keep you safe Sam.
我在这就是为了保护你的安全 山姆
I want to help you.
我想帮助你
Eliza arrival estimated in 24 minutes.
伊莉莎预计会在24分钟内到达
Sam.
山姆
I set your I set your computer to reboot
我设置了 设置了你在我起飞的那一刻
The moment that I launch. I understand Sam.
重新启动 我明白 山姆
You should be ok.
你会没事的
I hope life on earth is everything you remember it to be.
我希望地球上的生活还像你记忆中的那样
Thanks Gerty.
谢谢 柯里
Are you going to be ok? Of course.
你会没事吧 当然
The new sam and I will be back to our
我重启后 新的山姆和我
Programming as soon as I have finished rebooting.
会马上进入工作程序
Gerty we’re not programmed.
柯里 我们不是程序
We’re people understand?
我们是人 明白吗
Eliza arrival estimated in 8 minutes.
伊莉莎预计在8分钟内到达
Air lock pressurization complete.
增压完成
Sam?
山姆
Hey sam?
山姆
You ok buddy?
你还好吗 伙计
Cavalry’s here.
卡沃利来了
Where am I?
我在那里
You’re in the infirmary. You’ve had an accident.
你在医务室 你遭遇了一次意外
How long have I been out. Not long sam.
我在外面呆了多久 不太久 山姆
Do you remember what happened?
你记得发生了什么事吗
We’ve made contact.
我们找到了
Dwight he ain’t going nowhere.
德怀特 他就在这里
Bag him up and we’ll get started on repairs to the harvester.
把他装起来然后我们开始修理漫步者
Dwight I’m going to need the
德怀特 我不需要
stocks have slipped a further 32% after accusations that
一系列指控使该公♥司♥股价又下跌了32%
Sam Bell for crimes
是一种犯罪
Clone six The clone of sam bell has been giving evidence
6号♥克隆人山姆·贝尔是有力的证据
That CEA’s board of directors meeting in Seattle
CEA在西雅图召开的董事会
He’s a wacko or an illegal immigrant.
他是个怪物还是非法入侵者
Either way they need to lock him up! line two!
无论如何 必须把他关起来 二号♥线

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!