Due to the hard work of people like you.
这归功于像你一样的员工们的辛勤工作
Safe trip “annyeong-hi kyeseyo” and goodbye.
祝您旅途平安 再见
Approaching station 2.
靠近二号♥站点
Hey I saw 3 more of those jammers.
我又看到了三个发射器
I think the base is surrounded with them. I printed out their coordinates.
我想基地周围都是 我标记了它们的位置
Bud what’s wrong with you?
伙计 怎么了
What’s going on?
发生什么事了
I found your secret room.
我找到你说的密室了
who goes first? I go first.
谁先下去? 我
Jesus christ there’s so many of them.
天啊 有好多
Why are there so many of them?
怎么有这么多
Sam can I help you with something?
山姆 我可以为你做点什么吗
Not now Gerty. I’m ok.
不用了 柯里 我没事
Gerty why did you help me before?
柯里 你为什么一直帮我呢
With the password?
为什么告诉我密♥码♥
Doesn’t that go against your programming or something?
这样做不会违背你的程序吗
Helping you is what I do.
帮助你是我的工作
Leaving sarang working perimeter.
离开基地工作边界
Searching for long-range comms.
搜寻远程通讯
Searching for long-range comms.
搜寻远程通讯
Signal established.
信♥号♥♥已连接
Signal established.
信♥号♥♥已连接
Hello?
你好
Is this the Bell family? This is the Bell residence.
请问是贝尔家吗 是的
Could you call back? There’s something wrong with the picture.
你再打一次好吗 我看不到你的图像
I’m trying to reach Tess Bell.
我想找苔丝·贝尔
I’m sorry she passed away some years ago.
抱歉 她几年前去世了
Are you sure? Yeah I think so.
你确定 是的
I’m her daughter. Can I help you?
我是她女儿 有什么事吗
Eve?
伊芙
Yeah. Hi! hi eve.
是的 嗨 伊芙
How old are you now? I’m 15.
你现在几岁了 15岁了
Do I know you? Sweetheart
我们认识吗 宝贝儿
How did mommy die sweetheart?
妈妈是怎么死的 宝贝儿
How did mommy die?
妈妈是怎么死的
Dad! Yeah.
爸 怎么了
There’s someone asking about mom. Who’s asking about mom?
有人问起妈妈的事 谁
That’s enough. That’s enough.
够了 够了
I want to go home!
我想回家
Want to go
想回
Eliza arrival estimated in 7 hours.
伊莉莎预计会在7小时后到达
Fuck!
该死
What did you cut yourself? Yeah.
怎么了 割到自己了 是呀
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么
Well you don’t hold it like you’re trying to stab somebody
别那样握刀 跟要扎人似的
For god’s sakes.
你瞧瞧你
Here give me that.
给我
You’ve got to hold it closer to the blade you see?
你要抓住靠近刀刃的地方 看到了吗
Watch what I’m doing.
看着我怎么做
Why are you shaking?
你的手怎么在抖
Carve out like that.
要像这样刻
It’s freezing in here.
我快冻死了
Well you’re sitting under the fridge. what’s going on with you?
因为你坐在冰箱下面 你怎么了
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah that crew they’re sending us
如果那些人来了
If they find us awake at the same time they aren’t going to let us live.
看到我们同时活着 我们就活不成了
You know that right?
你知道的
You know the return vehicle is a
你知道那个返回舱是个
You ok?
你还好吗
You should lay down for a while. Take some tranquilizers or something.
你需要躺一会 吃点安♥眠♥药♥什么的
“take some tranquilizers”? I’ll never wake up again.
吃安♥眠♥药♥ 恐怕我永远不会再醒来了
You’re going to be ok. Everything’s going to be ok.
你会没事的 一切都会好起来的
I’m freezing.
我好冷
I’m really scared.
我真的很害怕
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Hello?
你好?
Is this the Bell residence? This is the bell residence.
请问是贝尔家吗? 是的
Could you call back? There’s something wrong with the picture.
你再打一次好吗 我看不到你的图像
I’m trying to reach Tess Bell.
我想找苔丝·贝尔
I’m sorry she passed away some years ago.
抱歉 她几年前去世了
Are you sure? Yeah I think so. I’m her daughter.
你确定吗 是的 我是她女儿
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Gerty I need to talk to you.
柯里 我想跟你谈谈
Of course Sam how can I help?
当然可以 山姆 我能为你做点什么
We’ve found the hidden room. We know about the others.
我们找到密室了 我们知道还有其他克隆人
That hidden room Gerty.
那间密室 柯里
The lower deck is out-of-bounds to awakened clones Sam.
下层甲板禁止已经醒来的克隆人进入 山姆
Gerty we need to wake up a new clone.
柯里 我们需要唤醒一个新的克隆人
New clones can only be awakened
新克隆人只有在
Once a three-year contract is completed.
一个三年合同期满之后才能被唤醒
Gerty if you don’t wake up another clone
柯里 如果你不叫醒新的克隆人
Me and the other sam will die.
我和山姆就会死
We will be killed do you understand?
我们会被杀死 你明白吗
Yes You want me and the other sam to be killed?
是的 你想看到我和另一个山姆被杀吗
That is the last thing I want.
那是我最不愿意看到的事
Well then you have to wake up a new clone.
那么你必须叫醒一个新的克隆人
Ok pal?
好吗 伙计
Eliza arrival estimated in 5 hours.
伊莉莎预计会在五小时后到达
What’s going on? You ok?
怎么了 你还好吗
Don’t touch him.
别碰他
Come here.
过来
He’s not conscious yet. Gerty and I just woke him up.
他还在昏迷 柯里和我刚把他叫醒
Why? What’s going on?
为什么 发生什么事了
Come on outside.
到外面说
When the rescue unit arrives
当救援船到达时
They’re going to expect to find a body in that crashed rover.
他们会去撞毁的漫步车上找尸体
That guy?
那个人吗
What are you going to kill him?
你想杀了他吗
Jesus christ. What are you doing?
天啊 你在干什么
Zip up your fly.
帮你拉上拉链
You’re burning up. Sweating like a pig.
你发烧了 满身大汗
Put your hat on. Put your hat on.
把帽子戴上 把帽子戴上
If I go through with this
就这么定了
I’m going to need your help hauling him out to the crash site.
我需要你帮忙把他拖到事发地点
What about us?
那我们怎么办
When Eliza arrives it finds you and me as a welcome party
如果伊莉莎发现咱俩在这热烈欢迎
They aren’t going to find you and me as a welcome party.
他们不会发现咱俩的
They’re going to find me.
他们只会发现我
You’re going back to earth before they get here.
你会在他们到达这里之前回到地球
In that helium-3 launcher. I did the math; you’re going to pull some g’s.
用氦-3发射器 我算过 你得承受几个加速度
But you’ll be fine. you’ll be all right.
但你会没事的
You’re going home.
你很快就可以回家了
You did your three years.
你完成了你三年的工作
They can’t expect you to stick around.
他们不能强行把你留下
Maybe you can meet Eve in person.
也许你可以见伊芙一面
I saw that v.p.
我在v.p.上看到了
She’s beautiful. She’s gorgeous.
她很漂亮 很迷人
You did good.
你干得很好
High five!
击掌
Go for it.
进去吧
Are you comfy? No.
舒服吗 不
What? No!
什么 不
What if I have to take a shit?
如果我想拉屎怎么办
Well I guess you’ll just have to hold it in pal.
那你得憋着 伙计
For three days?
憋三天
That’s the way it goes.
只能这样
Need a hand? No.
要帮忙吗 不
Ok. all right.
好了
No reason for hostility. I’m just trying to help out.
我没有恶意 只想帮助你
Eliza arrival estimated in 3 hours.
伊莉莎预计将在三小时后到达

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!