He flipped my entire model over!
他把我的模型给掀翻了
You know how much work I put into that thing?
你知道我为那东西花了多少心思
938 hours.
938小时
938 hours. Yeah exactly.
938小时 是啊
938 hours really?
938小时 真的吗
Approximately.
差不多吧
He’s got a problem.
他有问题
He scares me Gerty.
他吓到我了 柯里
What is it about Sam that scares you?
他怎么吓到你了山姆
The guy flies off the handle.
那个家伙勃然大怒
I see it now. I see what Tess was talking about.
我现在明白苔丝在说什么了
I never told you this Gerty but she
我从没告诉你柯里 但是她
She’s left me. Tess left me.
她离开我了 苔丝离开我了
For 6 months. She moved back in with her parents.
她搬到父母那已经六个月了
I know.
我知道
She gave me a second chance.
她给了我第二次机会
I promised here that I’d change. You have changed sam.
我答应她要改变自己 你已经改变了 山姆
Hey Gerty since I’ve been up here I’ve sent Tess
柯里 自从我上来之后 我给苔丝
I’ve sent her over a hundred video messages.
我给她发了一百多个视频信息
Where did those messages go?
那些信息都到哪去了
Did they ever reach her?
她看到那些信息了吗
Sam I can only account for what occurs on the base.
山姆 我只能对基地的事情负责
What about the messages she sent to me?
那她发给我的信息呢
Sam I can only account for what occurs on the base.
山姆 我只能对基地的事情负责
Gerty Gerty?
柯里 柯里
Am I really a clone?
我真是个克隆人吗
When you first arrived at sarang there was a small crash.
你第一次来的时候 出了点小意外
You woke up in the infirmary.
你从治疗室醒来
You suffered minor brain damage and memory loss.
你的脑部轻微受损 而且丧失了部分记忆
I kept you under observation and ran some tests.
我对你进行了观察和测验
I remember yea I remember that
我记得 我记得
Sam There was no crash. You were being awakened.
山姆 其实根本没有意外 你一直是清醒的
It is standard procedure for all new clones to be given tests
给新的克隆人做测验是标准程序
To establish mental stability..
为的是确定其心理稳定性
And general physical health.
以及身体健康
Genetic abnormalities and minor duplication errors in the dna
基因异常和DNA复♥制♥中微小的错误
Can have considerable impact on
都会造成相当大的影响
What about Tess? what about Eve?
那苔丝呢 那伊芙呢
They are memory implants Sam.
那些只是记忆灌输 山姆
Uploaded edited memories of the original Sam Bell.
上传 编辑山姆·贝尔原体的记忆
I’m very sorry.
我很抱歉
Sam it’s been several hours since your last meal.
山姆 你已经很久没吃东西
Can I prepare you something?
需要我为你准备点什么吗
Rescue arrival estimated in 11 hours.
救援小组预定将于11小时后到达
You ok sweetheart? Yeah I’m staring into space.
你没事吧 宝贝 没事 我在凝望太空
Hey! Thanks for this this is good.
谢谢这个 这个很棒
This is cozy. How’s the nose?
很舒服 你鼻子怎么样了
Much better thank you.
好多了 谢谢
I went haywire before. You know i lost it. i
我之前有点失常 你知道
I’m sorry about that. It’s ok.
我很抱歉 没关系
No it’s not ok. I fucked up fairfield. I fucked up your model.
不 我把沙盘掀翻了 我搞坏了你的模型
I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve got
我不知道我是怎么了
I’ve got a temper I’ve got to do something about that.
我有点生气 有点火大
Yes you do.
是啊
Hey can you turn that off for a second?
你能把那个关一下吗
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Can you turn that off?
你能把那个关了吗
Listen. Listen.
听着 听着
I wasn’t supposed to
我本想
I’m trying to tell you something.
我有件事想告诉你
I never instructed Gerty to
我没有命令柯里
Listen to me. I wasn’t supposed to find you
听我说 我本没想去找你
Tough guy.
混小子
Listen to me! You look like a radioactive tampon.
听我说 你看上去就像个大棉球
Like a banana with a yeast infection.
像个感染了酵母的香蕉
Listen to me. I wasn’t supposed to find you.
听我说 我本没打算去找你
Lunar instructed Gerty to lock me
你在外面的时候
Inside the base while you were out there.
公♥司♥命令柯里把我关在基地里
And there’s something else. Right around the time I was awakened
还有一件事 当我醒来的时候
I walked in on Gerty talking with central.
发现柯里正在和地球通话
He was having a live conversation.
他们在做现场通话
“a live conversation”?
现场通话
Yeah How do you know it was a live conversation?
是的 你怎么知道那是现场通话
Because it was a back-and-forth exchange.
因为他们在交谈
Communications equipment was damaged. There was a solar storm.
太阳风把通讯设备毁掉了
It was live man It was live. That’s impossible.
真的是现场通话 真的 那不可能
There was a flare it fried the satellite.
太阳耀斑把卫星烧毁了
The satellite is fine. They don’t want us to be able to contact earth.
卫星根本没坏 他们不想我们联♥系♥地球
They lied to us.
他们欺骗了我们
They’ve been lying to us since the beginning.
他们打从一开始就在欺骗我们
They’ve been lying since forever.
他们还想一直这么骗下去
If the satellite works
如果卫星还能工作
How are they blocking the live feed from down here?
那他们怎么能从地球上阻断信♥号♥♥
Everything works fine.
一切都是正常的
Maybe they’re not blocking the signal from inside the base?
也许他们是从基地内部阻断了信♥号♥♥
From where then?
从哪
Searching for long-range comms.
搜寻远程通讯
I’m just passing the last of the harvesters. Looks like John.
我正通过一辆开采车后面 看样子是约翰
How long until you are out of the base’s range?
你离基地多远了
Um a minute.
一分钟路程
90 seconds tops. Have you ever been out this far?
90秒了 你以前到过这么远吗
No never have.
没 从没有过
Leaving sarang working perimeter.
离开基地工作边界
Leaving sarang working perimeter.
离开基地工作边界
Leaving sarang working perimeter.
离开基地工作边界
See anything?
看见什么了吗
It’d help if I knew what the hell I was looking for.
如果我知道自己在找什么的话可能会好点
Wait a second I see something.
等等 我看见个东西
Approaching station 3.
接近3号♥站
Holy shit! I think I see something too.
天啊 我想我也看见个东西
Approaching station 1.
接近1号♥站
Do you see what I see? Looks like an antenna or or
你看见什么了 我看见个像天线的东西
A pylon or something. I think it’s the jammer.
一个塔型的东西 我觉得这是个干♥扰♥器♥
Dude! This is why we’re not getting the live feed.
老兄 这就是我们不能做实时通话的原因
Sam? Can you hear me? Yeah.
山姆 能听到我说话吗 能
Yeah yeah I hear you.
我听到了
Listen I’m not feeling too good.
听着 我感觉不是很好
I’m going to ahead back to the base.
我要回基地了
Ok I’m going to stay out here for a while.
好的 我还要在外面待会
I’m going to see if there’s any more of these things.
我要去看看是否还有更多的这玩意儿
Fuck fuck fuck.
该死 该死 该死
Access denied.
拒绝进入
Access denied.
拒绝进入
Access denied.
拒绝进入
Password accepted.
密♥码♥正确
Accessing Sam Bell database.
进入山姆·贝尔数据库
My hair’s falling out.
我掉头发了
How about that for a status?
现在怎么样
We’ll do this another time.
我们下次再聊
Fuck!
该死
I’m going to go see her soon.
我就要见到她了
Rescue arrival estimated in 9 hours.
救援小组预计9小时后到达
Lay down relax and breathe deeply.
躺下 放松 深呼吸
The cryogenic protection pod is designed to put you into a deep sleep for.
冷冻保护机制将使你进入深度睡眠
The duration of your three-day return journey back to earth.
助你完成为期三天的返回地球之旅
As you begin to feel sleepy
当你感到困意来袭时
Think about the magnificent job that you’ve done.
回想自己曾经出色的工作
And how proud your family are of what you’ve accomplished.
想象你的家人将多么为你自豪
Lunar industries remains
新月公♥司♥至今仍然保持
The No.1 provider of clean energy worldwide
世界第一绿色能源供应商的地位