That’s Fairfield right?
这是费尔菲尔德市 对吗
There’s the town hall.
那边是市政厅
Fairfield that’s right
费尔菲尔德 没错
Yeah that’s Tess and Eve
对 那是苔丝 还有伊芙
You

You know Tess?
你认识苔丝吗
Yeah I know Tess.
对 我认识苔丝
You know about Eve right? What?
你也知道伊芙 对吗 什么
I had a we had a girl
我有 我们有个女儿
Eve.
伊芙
Ain’t she beautiful?
漂不漂亮
She’s my little monkey.
她是我的小猴子
She’s our little monkey.
是我们的小猴子
High five!
击下掌吧
She might be the milkman’s but she’s beautiful.
可能是送奶工的种 但她很漂亮
Sam a new message has arrived from earth.
山姆 地球发来了新消息
Oh shit!
老天
Greetings Sam. How’s our man?
早啊 山姆 感觉怎么样了
You feeling better?
好点没
Have you had enough rest? You resting up Sam?
你休息够了吗 好好休息了吗 山姆
You better be you bastard.
最好是这样 你这混♥蛋♥
Well enjoy it while it lasts. We’ve got some good news.
趁现在好好享受吧 我们有好消息
The Jupiter program had to be put on hiatus
木星计划不得不搁置了
So we’ve got a few pairs of hands for you.
所以多出来些人能去帮帮你
So what we’ve manage to do is cue you a rescue unit ahead of schedule.
我们要比计划提前给你送去救援船
Rescue unit Eliza.
救援船伊莉莎号♥
Eliza has been stationed on Goliath-19 for the last 2 months.
伊莉莎已经在歌♥利亚-19站点待命两个月了
We expect them to reach you in approximately 14 hours.
预计他们会在14小时内到达
So commence to jump for joy!
跳起来欢呼吧
You’re about to be back at work.
你快要回来工作了
In the meantime hang in there.
现在 待在那
Rest up.
好好休息
You hang in there Sam. Over and out!
原地待命 山姆 完毕
They’re sending a rescue unit? Why?
他们要派救援船 为什么
Why are they sending a rescue unit?
他们为什么要派救援船
To fix the stalled harvester.
去修理熄火的开采车
They didn’t think I was up to it.
他们觉得我一个人修不了
Well then I’m going back.
我就要回去了
That’s it for me.
对我来说是这样
What? Is that what you really think?
怎么了 你真是这么想的吗
Yeah. I’ve got a contract!
对 我有合约的
I’m going home.
我要回家
You’re a fucking clone. You don’t have shit. Hey I’m going home!
你是个克隆人 一无所有 我要回家了
Home! You’re not going anywhere.
回家 你哪也去不了
You know you’ve been up here too long man. You have lost your marbles.
你在这待的太久了 神经错乱了
What do you think Tess is back home waiting on the sofa in Lingerie?
你以为苔丝会穿好内衣在沙发上等你吗
What about the original Sam? huh?
那最初的那个山姆怎么办
I am the original Sam!
我就是最初的山姆
I am Sam-fucking-Bell.
我就是他妈的山姆·贝尔
Me!
我就是
Me!
我就是
Gerty am I a clone?
柯里 我是克隆人吗
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Don’t get your fucking panties in a twist. I’m in the same boat asshole.
别再拧着穿短裤 咱俩处境一样啊 蠢货
Listen
听着
What about the other clones? What?
其他克隆人怎么样了 什么
We might not be the first two to have been woken up.
我们不可能是第一个醒来的
You said that that model had already been started when you got here.
你说过当你来的时候 那个模型就已经有了
Well who started it?
是谁最早开始做这个的
There might be others up here right now.
肯定会有其他克隆人在这
Think about it. How did I get up here so quickly after your crash?
想想吧 你撞车后 我为什么这么快就来了
I don’t know They didn’t ship me in from central.
我不知道 我不可能是从地球来的
There wasn’t time. I must have come from the base.
时间不够 我肯定是早就在这基地里了
I don’t know what you’re smoking.
我不知道你在胡说些什么
Why would they do that? That’s ridiculous.
他们为什么要那么做 那太荒唐了
Impossible.
不可能
I bet there’s some kind of secret room.
我打赌这里一定有密室
“Secret room”?
密室
Yeah a secret room. why not?
是啊 密室 为什么不能有
You know you are the one that has lost your marbles.
你才神经错乱呢
I’ve been here three years man.
我都在这待了三年了 伙计
I know every inch of this base.
我对这个基地了如指掌
And I know how many dirt is between those wall panels over there.
那墙板后面有多少土我都知道
Why would they do that? What’s the motive?
他们为什么要那么做 目的是什么
Look it’s a company right?
听着 那是家公♥司♥ 对吧
They have investors they have shareholders. Shit like that.
他们有投资商 有股东之类的
What’s cheaper? Spending time and money training new personnel
花时间和金钱来训练一个新人
Or you just have a couple of spares here to do the job?
和弄些克隆人来工作 你觉得那个便宜
It’s the far side of the moon!
这可是在月球上
Those cheap fucks haven’t even fixed the communication satellite yet!
而且那些杂种还没有修通讯卫星
Tess would know she would have told me Hey gepetto wake up!
苔丝知道的话会告诉我的 醒醒吧伙计
You really think they give a shit about us?
你真以为他们会关心我们
They’re laughing all the way to the bank!
他们只是笑着去银行
Tess would know she would have told me
苔丝知道的话 她肯定会告诉我的
Where do you get off?!
做点儿什么
Fucking sitting there sulking like a little fucking boy!
别总像个小孩一样坐那闷闷不乐
Jesus Christ Wake up!
上帝啊 醒醒吧
There’s some area that we don’t know about.
这里肯定有个我们不知道的地方
And I’m going to find it.
我要找出来
Yeah maybe you’ll find some buried treasure too.
去吧 说不定你还能找到宝藏
Fuck!
该死
Eliza arrival estimated in 13 hours.
伊莉莎将在13小时后到达
You find your secret room?
你找到所谓的密室了吗
Just put that anywhere.
你可以随便找
Yes that’s a good idea
是啊 那真是可好主意
That’s where I keep my leprechauns. Get out of the way.
那是我藏我小精灵的地方 让开下
What? Why? I want to look underneath that model.
什么 为什么 我想找找模型下面
You’re not touching this model.
你不能碰这个模型
Get the fuck out of the way!
赶紧给我让开
Listen why don’t you just relax right?
听着 你为什么不放松点
Why don’t you take a pill? Bake a cake?
你为什么不吃点药 或者烤个蛋糕
Go read the encyclopedia or something? Oh you’re a tough guy now?
去读会百科全书什么的 你现在来劲了是吧
What are you going to stab me?
怎么 你想扎我
No I’m a peaceful warrior. I’m a lover not a fighter.
不 我是个和平卫士 我是个仁者 不是暴徒
Put the knife down. I want to look underneath there.
把刀放下 我只是想看看下面
Put the knife down. No I’m not going to give you the knife.
把刀放下 不 我不会把刀给你的
What? Just get out of the way.
什么 给我让开
Take it easy. Let go of the knife.
别紧张 把刀放下
Don’t ever tell me what to do.
不用你教我该干什么
Let go. You let go of the knife.
放手 把刀放下
Don’t be an asshole. Don’t push me.
别犯蠢了 别推我
Don’t push me motherfucker! Let go.
别推我 混♥蛋♥ 放手
Let go!
放手
What did I fucking tell you? “Let go of the goddamn knife.”
我告诉过你了 把刀放下
You fucking little girl man!
你这个该死的婊♥子♥
Damn it! what did I tell you?
该死 我告诉过你了
You going to stop? You going to stop?
听话了吗 听话吗
Ok!
好吧
Ok!
好吧
Jesus fuck!
上帝啊 该死的
Fuck me! what the fuck?
该死 你这是
I hardly i hardly touched you.
我都 我都没怎么碰你
Let me see.
让我看看
That’s a lot of blood. Get off of me!
好多血 别碰我
Hello Sam.
喂 山姆
Sam is everything ok?
山姆 你还好吧
Yeah!
是的
Yeah We had a fight. Me and the other guy the other
还好 我们打了一架 我和那个家伙
He’s very angry you know?
他很生气 你知道吗
You know what he did?
你知道他干了什么吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!