How is the hand? Oh it’s a little sore!
手怎样了 还有点儿疼
A little sore. It’s ok.
就一点儿 没事的
What’s for breakfast? The usual.
早餐吃什么 照旧
Two weeks to go Sam. Two weeks to go buddy!
还剩两个星期了 山姆 只剩两个星期 伙计
Would you like some hot sauce on your beans?
想在豆子上加点沙司吗
No my tummy’s a little tender actually.
不用了 其实我的胃有点不舒服
But thank you. Thank you Gerty.
但还是谢谢你 谢谢你 柯里
You’re welcome Sam.
不用谢 山姆
08:19 pacific time. Readouts are as follows
太平洋时间08:19 系统显示如下
Matthew 9.8 miles.
马修 9.8公里
Mark is less 9 – Hey Gerty!
马克在 9 -嘿 柯里
Rock and roll!
加油
Markmm
马克
Mark is 11 miles on the button.
马克的精确位置在11公里外
Luke is a little twitchy today.
路加今天有点抽啊
Hey Gerty.
嘿 柯里
Looks like we have got a live one out on Matthew.
马修好像又收集好了一罐
I’m going to go out in a few minutes.
我一会儿再出去好吗
I’m just going to finish my coffee ok?
等我先喝完咖啡
Ok Sam.
好的 山姆
Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信
Signal failure on long-range comms.
搜索远程通信
Danger. Atmosphere compromised.
危险 空气供应系统故障
Where am
在哪
Where am i? Sam you’re in the infirmary.
我在哪 山姆 你在医疗室
You had an accident. Do you remember what happened?
你出事了 还记得发生了什么吗
No I don’t I don’t remember a thing.
不 不记得 完全不记得
Do you remember me?
还记得我吗
Yeah of course I remember you Gerty.
当然记得你 柯里
That’s good. That is very good.
很好 那就好了
It’s nice to see you awake again.
你能醒了真好
I’d like to keep you under observation
你还得继续在医疗室里呆几天
Here in the infirmary for a few days
再观察一阵
And run some tests.
做些测试
How long have I been out?
我昏迷多久了
Not long Sam. Go back to sleep.
没多久 山姆 继续睡吧
Ok pal. You’re still very tired.
行 兄弟 你还太虚弱
We can talk later.
以后再聊
Hello?
有人吗
The new sam is in reworking order.
新山姆正在被激活
But we only have two working harvesters now.
不过这里只剩两台开采车了
Yeah well what a surprise!
好呀 太好了
Gerty we’re going to have to find a way to ramp up production.
柯里 我们必须想办法提高产量了
I know.
我知道
This is incredible! But how do you manage to destroy
太扯了吧 你♥他♥妈♥怎么搞的 一天内
A fucking rover a harvester and an employee all on the same day?
报废了一辆漫步车一台开采车和一个员工
These were extraordinary circumstances as you know.
你知道的 这是非常事件
Gerty what is the status on harvester 3?
柯里 3号♥开采车情况如何
How do the repairs look on
修理进行的怎么
Sam you’re out of bed. Yeah.
山姆 你下床了 对
I wanted to stretch my legs a bit. Who was that?
我想伸展一下腿脚 那是谁
We’ve been having some problems with the lunar-sat
月球站这里有些问题
And our live feed seems to be down.
实时通话系统好像坏了
I was recording a video-message for central
我正在给控制中心录视频
Updating them on your progress.
让他们快派人来维修
Sam you need to stay in bed.
山姆 你得上♥床♥休息
You’re not ready to walk around yet.
你还不适合下床行走
Can you bring me my sunglasses? It’s really bright in here.
能帮我把墨镜拿来吗 这里太亮了
Give me some give me all my stuff you know?
把 把我的行李都拿来吧
Your belongings are in your quarters Sam.
东西都在你房♥间里 山姆
Well bring them in here. Certainly.
那就拿到这边来 好的
Excellent Sam.
好样的 山姆
What when can I get out of here Gerty?
我什么时候才能出去 柯里
Sam you may have suffered from brain damage in the crash.
山姆 那事故导致你大脑受损
This would explain your slight memory loss and logic impairment.
所以你才会有轻微的记忆和逻辑丢失
So what’s the diagnosis? When can I get back to work?
诊断有结果吗 我什么时候才能回去工作
Central has asked me to slow down the harvesters
中心已经让我减慢了收集机的进度
To ensure you have time to recuperate and get your strength back.
好让你有时间养伤 快点恢复健康
That’s terrific!
很好
That’s fantastic!
太好了
You can return to the sleeping quarters tomorrow.
你明天就能回自己房♥间了
But it will still be a few more days before you
但还是得再歇几天
Can resume anything like a normal work schedule.
才能恢复正常工作
Let’s try another test.
再做个测试吧
I don’t want to try another test!
我不想再做测试了
Please Sam.
拜托 山姆
Hey Gerty?
嘿 柯里
Do you know about this?
注意到这个没有
Matthew has got no velocity readout. He is completely still.
马修没有运行速度 他停了
He must have stalled.
肯定是熄火了
Well he has obviously stalled.
明显是熄火了
Don’t you think we should tell central?
你不觉得应该通知中心吗
Unlock the doors and I’ll go fix it.
把门打开 我出去修一下
I will pass on your message.
我会传达你的信息
Message received from earth via Jupiter link.
从地球通过木星传来的信息已收到
Sam we appreciate the offer
山姆 感谢你的提议
But you concentrate on feeling better.
但你还是安心养身体吧
Yeah we don’t want you to take any unnecessary risks.
对 我们不想让你做不必要的冒险
You are too important to us. You stay put.
你对我们很重要 你原地待命
That is an order.
这是命令
It’s an order Sam from lunar.
这是命令 山姆 公♥司♥的命令
And what we’re going to do is send a rescue unit
我们会派救援船去维修
To tend to the stalled harvester and get the base back on its feet.
熄火的开采车 然后送回到基地
Fuck is with ? What the fuck? I’m sorry Sam.
妈的 抱歉 山姆
What? Sam
怎么了 山姆
I’m under strict orders not to let you outside.
上面下达了死命令不让你出去
I don’t appreciate that being treated like a child.
别拿我像小孩一样对待
I don’t appreciate it.
我不喜欢
Gerty!
柯里
Gerty!
柯里
Gerty come here!
柯里 过来
What happened? I do not know maybe a meteorite
出什么事了 不知道 或许是陨石
There have been no meteorites Sam.
山姆 这里没有陨石
Micrometeorites maybe. I do not know.
可能是小型陨石 我不知道
Either way there might be damage to the exterior shell.
不管是什么 外层都可能受损
I think you better you better let me go outside and take a look.
最好是 最好你能让我出去看看
There is no damage to the exterior shell.
外层没有受损
Well it’s not that I don’t believe you Gerty
不是我不相信你 柯里
But you know this thing is springing leaks like an acme firehose.
可是这裂缝会让氧气漏光
You need to let me go outside and fix this problem Gerty.
你得让我出去把它修好 柯里
I can’t let you go outside Sam.
我不能让你出去 山姆
Gerty if you don’t let me go outside we can’t fix this leak.
柯里 我不出去就没法修复裂缝
I’m not permitted to let you go outside.
他们不允许我让你出去
Just let We’ll keep it between you and me ok pal?
就让 天知地知你知我知 老兄
This thing is leaking gas. Let’s go! Come on
这个裂缝在漏气 让我出去吧
Just to check the exterior shell.
只准检查外层裂缝
Of course. Ok sam.
当然了 好的 山姆
Thank you.
谢谢
Gerty!
柯里
Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信
Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信
Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信
Signal failure on long-range comms.
远程通信失败
Gerty!
柯里
Gerty!
柯里
I found him outside!
我在外面发现他的
I found him outside!
我在外面发现他的
Near one of the stalled harvesters
在一个熄火的开采车旁边
Who is he?
他是谁
Who is he?!
是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!