your goal before your eyes,
你的目标不一定非要出现在眼前
you have to carry it in your heart.
只要在心里怀着目标就行
What is a heart?
什么是心?
Your heart is where
you feel that I am your friend.
就是能让你觉得我是你的朋友的地方
Here.
这儿
Exactly. And I’ve calculated the rocket’s
trajectory. You can trust me.
没错!而且我已经计算过火箭的轨道了,你可以信任我
What is trust?
什么是信任?
Ask your heart.
You’ll arrive safely at home on the moon.
问你自己的心,你会安全飞抵月亮上的家
My heart tells me
that we will be friends for ever.
我的心告诉我,我们会是永远的朋友
For ever.
永远的
My friend! Fantastic!
You kept your promise!
我的朋友!太好了!你信守了你的诺言!
Now that’s what I call a true friend!
What a magnificent rocket!
这才是我所说的“真正的朋友”!
多壮观的火箭啊!
I will go down in history for this!
我会被载入史册的!
I can see it now: Me,
the first man on the moon! Me…
我几乎已经看到了:我…第一个登上月球的人
我!是我!
Ah, Mr President.
啊,总统先生
I was going to call you,
but you beat me to it once again!
我正要给你打电♥话♥呢,不过你又一次赶在我前面了
I’m always first, Bunsen!
And it must stay that way!
我当然万事皆第一啦,本森!
一向如此,必须如此!
Bunsen, we have no time to lose.
The intruder has escaped.
本森,已经没有什么时间给我们浪费的了
I wouldn’t want him to steal my rocket and get there first.
我可不想让他偷了我的火箭,在我之前赶到月亮上去
The Moon Man hasn’t shown
his face around here, has he?
月亮先生还没出现吧?是不是?
The intruder has escaped? I haven’t seen
any escapees intruding here.
入侵者逃跑了?我还没见到过任何逃出来的入侵者呢!
Even if he did, he can’t get away from here.
即使他来了,也无法逃离这地方
The only way out of here is up,
and the only rocket here is mine.
唯一能逃出我势力范围的是去天上
而唯一的火箭在我手上
I will be the first man on the moon.
I’m almost there!
我将会是第一个踏上月球的人,而且已经快实现了
But Mr President, it will be fantastic.
Except that… well… Stop!
可是,总统先生,那的确将会很美妙
除了…额…等一下
Wait a minute!
等一下!
There’s one small problem!
还有一个小麻烦!
What kind of problem? I don’t want
to hear anything about problems!
什么麻烦?我可不想听到任何麻烦!
Wait, wait! Let me give you some advice.
等一下,等一下!让我告诉你一个!
A bit of friendly advice.
出于我们朋友关系的建议
What is it then?
什么建议?
We can’t see the moon.
现在看不到月球
Of course we can’t see it!
当然我们看不到月球啦!
It’s a new moon.
That’s why we can’t see it!
现在是新月时候,所以我们见不到它
Even a child knows that!
连小孩子都知道新月跟满月
How do you expect me to set a course
for the moon if we can’t see it?
要是我们看不到月亮,你让我如何设置火箭轨道呢?
Heavens above!
Then mankind will just have to wait!
我的天!那么整个人类只能再等一下下了!
Two weeks?
等两个礼拜吗?
We can’t do it sooner than that then!
应该没法更快了吧?
I’ve already waited long enough for this moment.
为了这一时刻,我已经等待好久时间了
I have conquered the entire earth.
What else can I conquer?
我已经征服了整个地球,还有什么能让我来征服的呢?
Two weeks? Wait a minute,
I need to take a leak first.
两个礼拜?
慢着,我得先撒一泡尿
Take a leak?
撒尿?
You know, go to the men’s room.
Now open the door.
你懂的,我要上厕所,快开门
Hold that a moment.
I’ll be right back.
帮我拿着,我马上回来
Trust me! And take this with you.
相信我!带上这个!
I trust you!
我相信你!
Halt! Stop! Stay where you are!!!
停下!住手!不准动!
Stop! That’s my rocket!
What are you doing?
住手!这是我的火箭!你在干什么?
How can you do this to a friend?
你怎么能如此对待一个朋友?
Friend? You were just trying to take me
for a fool! You’re not my friend!
朋友?你只不过拿我当傻子罢了!你才不是我的朋友!
You wiry-haired loon!
Who would want to be your friend?
你这个老怪物!谁会愿意做你的朋友?
I wouldn’t let you stop me!
That’s my rocket. Out of my way!
我才不会让你坏掉我好事呢!
这是我的火箭!别挡我的道!
A man can work faster alone.
But together you get further!
一个人干活会更快
但要是一起工作,那会走更远!
Hello!?! Is anyone there? Bunsen?
喂?有人吗?本森先生?
Hello, my subjects! Can you see me?
喂!我的民众们!能听到我的声音吗?
Oh no! Darned technology!
No! Oh nooo!
噢,不!救命!这什么破玩意儿啊!
I feel cold!
我好冷!
I’m sure Mister President will come back soon.
我确信总统先生很快就会回来的
Sure he will.
绝对的
Very soon.
会很快
The Moon Man had found his place in people’s hearts.
月亮先生已经在大家的心里找到属于自己的地方
Never again did he feel
terribly bored in his silver sphere.
在那银白色的星球上,他再也不会觉得无聊了
Night after night he was there;
每一晚,每一夜,他都在那儿
for the young, and for the old.
为了孩子们,也为了成年人
They never lost sight of him again.
他们再也不会看不到月亮先生了
Except at New Moon.
除了新月的时候
That was incredible!
真不可思议
Yes, it was incredible.
是啊,不可思议
Delicious Italian ice cream! Gelato!
美味的意大利冰淇淋!Gelato冰淇淋!
Would you like an ice cream?
想吃个冰淇淋吗?
Ah yeah! Chocolate, please!
好呀!要巧克力味的!
Here you go, young lady!
给,我的女士!
Thank you.
谢谢
That was close.
We almost missed the start.
真是险啊!差点错过这开头了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!