不过,当太阳照耀的时候
like now, you can’t see it,
or you can only see it very faintly.
比如现在,你就看不到它了
或者只能很模糊地看到
But I can’t see it at all.
可我一点儿都看不到
Then it’s full moon.
那现在应该是满月的时候
And where is the Moon Man?
那月亮先生呢?
Next question!
换个问题!
Me.
我
You.
你
Me.
我
You.
你
No. Other way around.
不对,调个方向
No. Other way around.
不对…调个方向
Me. Bunsen.
我,本森
You. Phenomenon.
你,小怪人
You. Phenomenon.
你…小怪人
Me. Bunsen.
我,本森
No. Other way around.
不对,反过来了
No. Other way around.
不对…反过来了
Car. Vroom. Vroom.
汽车,轰轰
Car. Vroom. Vroom.
汽车…轰轰
Flower.
花儿
Flower. Vroom. Vroom.
花儿…花,花
House.
房♥子
House?
房♥子?
No, other way around!
不对,反过来了
No? Other way around?
不对?反过来了?
Moon.
月亮
Moon.
月亮
Very good.
非常好
I think that’s enough for today.
Let’s continue tomorrow.
我们今天学得差不多了,明天再继续吧
I can’t see you, Moon Man!
我看不到你了,月亮先生!
Where are you, Moon Man?
你在哪里呀,月亮先生?
Where has the Moon Man gone?
月亮先生去哪里了?
I’m so tired.
我好累呀
I just can’t sleep.
可我就是睡不着
Can you see the Moon Man?
你能看到月亮先生吗?
I can’t sleep without the Moon Man.
看不到月亮先生,我就睡不着
Moon Man. Where are you?
月亮先生你在哪里呀?
Is there anything to report?
有什么要让我知道的吗?
Firstly, the extra-terrestrial intruders
have not yet been apprehended.
首先,还没有发现外来入侵者的踪迹
Heavens above!
Could you perhaps make an effort?
我的天啊!你还有脸说给我听?
Do I have to do everything myself?
什么事情都要我自己来干
Secondly, the children…
第二,孩子们…
What about the children? They love me.
They want to celebrate me.
孩子们怎么啦?他们爱我,想要跟我一起欢庆吗?
They can go ahead.
你继续说吧
No. It seems they can’t sleep anymore.
All they keep talking about is…
不是的,就是他们似乎再也无法入睡了
所有的孩子一直在说…
Oh, there’s no need for the children
to be afraid, tell them that!
喔,孩子们不必有任何的担心,去告诉他们
I shall chase off those
troublesome children er, intruders.
我会赶走这些讨厌的孩子,噢,不对,是入侵者的
And I’ll take care of it personally!
而且是亲自来操办!
No, that’s not the issue.
不对,他们不是害怕入侵者
Then what is?
那是什么?
Well, they’re saying that the…
Moon Man… is no longer there and…
额,他们在说…月亮先生…已经好久没见到了…
that he doesn’t watch over them anymore.
他再也不守护他们了
Who? What nonsense! Hahahahha…
the Moon… The Moon Man? Hahhahhha…
谁?什么乱七八糟!哈哈哈…
月亮…月亮先生?哈哈…
Yes, I know, hahaha. The Moon Man!
Who would believe such a thing?
是啊,我也觉得,哈哈哈,月亮先生!
谁会信这样的鬼话?
Forget the children.
But, talking of the moon…
别去管孩子的事了,不过,说到月亮…
What’s that old madman up to?
Put me through to him!
那个老家伙在忙些啥?
给我接通他电♥话♥!
At your command, Mr President!
I’ll do it right away Mr President.
遵命,总统先生!
我马上就办,总统先生
Hello?
喂?
Good morning, my dear Mr Bunsen!
早上好呀,我亲爱的本森先生!
Er.. Mr President?
喔,总统先生?
There’s no cable attached
but I can hear you nonetheless!
虽然这东西没有连着线,但我还是能听见您
It’s incredible!
真是厉害啊!
I wanted ask how my rocket is coming along.
我想问问看,我的火箭的进展如何了呀?
Oh. Yes, right. The rocket.
I’ll get to work on it right away.
噢,对了,火箭,我马上就去办
Get to work on it?
I thought you’d be finished by now!
马上去办?我以为你已经都完成了呢!
No. Something came up. A completely
new discovery! An unknown phenomenon.
没有,有东西出现了,崭新的发现,一个未知物种
You’ll be amazed! A strange being that…
您会被震惊的!这个奇怪的物种…
The intruders! The extra-terrestrials!
Be on your guard, Bunsen.
入侵者!外星来客!千万要警惕,本森
Stay where you are. I’m on my way.
别轻举妄动,我马上就过来
I told you so! I’m going to catch them!
看我怎么跟你说的!我可以抓住他们的!
Very good, Mr President!
Good idea, Mr President!
很好,总统先生!好主意,总统先生!
Hello? Mr President?
喂?总统先生?
Intruders? Extra-terrestrials?
Tell me, where do you come from?
入侵者?外星来客?
告诉我…你是从哪里来?
Moon.
月亮
From the moon? I think I must be dreaming.
月亮?我不是在做梦吧?
Of course! You are the Moon Man.
Now I remember where I know you from!
原来你就是月亮先生啊
现在我想起你来了
As a child I used to look up
at the sky every night and see you.
我还是个孩子的时候,每天晚上都能看到你在天上
You did?
是吗?
I must be going soft in the head!
我的脑细胞大概都死光了!
I inspect you all over
我把你上上下下都检查遍了
and don’t even ask where you come from!
竟然没有问你是从哪里来的!
From the moon. Moon Man.
Not a phenomenon.
从月亮来的,月亮先生,不是小怪物
Of course! I simply can’t believe it!
Where have you been all this time?
当然不是!我只是无法相信!这么长时间你都在哪里呀?
I’ve always been there, up in the sky.
我一直在那儿,一直在天上
How come I lost sight of you, then?
那我怎么竟然就把你给忘了呢
The President! They’re coming! Oh my goodness!
Now what am I going to do?
是总统!他们来了!
我的天呐!我现在该怎么办?
Moon Man, come with me!
月亮先生,跟我来!
In here! Keep still! And not a peep!
去这里!好好待着!别出声!
Ah, Mr President…
啊,总统先生…
Where are the intruders?
入侵者在哪里?
Intruders? Er, escaped…
入侵者?额…跑了…
Escaped? What are you talking about?
跑了?怎么回事?
I was just about to examine the phenomenon,
我刚刚正想要检查一下这个小怪物呢
but then he escaped. The Moon Man.
可他突然就跑了,这月亮先生
Moon Man? Don’t you start with
that Moon Man nonsense too!
月亮先生?你怎么也开始说这样的胡话了?
Yes, the phenomenon comes from the Moon.
I didn’t realize at first…
是啊,这怪物其实是从月亮上面来的
我起初还没意识到…
but you see, here, I examined it
thoroughly, and then I realized.
但是您看这儿,我全面地检查过以后才意识到
What a discovery! And I thought
I’d discovered everything long ago!
多么重大的发现啊!我还以为该发现的都已经被发现了呢
From the moon, of all places!
竟然真是从月亮上来的!
Very well. This will make my voyage
to the moon even more exciting.
好吧,这倒是让我更期待飞去月球了呢
I need that rocket! You have to hurry up!
I have to strike back at the Moon Men!
我要我的火箭!你得抓紧时间了!
我得向月球先生反击!
The fate of the earth is at stake!
整个地球现在危在旦夕!
Can I really rely on you? My friend?
我真的能够依靠你吗?我的朋友?
Er yes. Certainly.
额…当然没问题啦
I hope so.
希望如此
The fool let the extra-terrestrial intruders escape.
这笨蛋竟然让外星入侵者跑了
Most regrettable.
失望至极
The search must continue.
我们继续搜查