也别有任何杂念
Don’t worry about anyone else.
直接冲进去 这是麦克·华斯基的真正实力
Just go out there and show them what Mike Wazowski can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
输了也别哭鼻子
Don’t take the loss too hard.
本来你就不是这块料
You never belonged here anyway.
强哥奉献了最震撼的一吼
Amazing performance by Worthington!
强哥你是最棒的
Johnny, you’re my hero!
OK会需要一个破纪录的吼叫才能夺冠
The Oozmas will need a record-breaking Scare to win this.
这小公仔跟你没关系
You don’t belong on a Scare Floor.
谁都不会记得你
No one will remember you.
你一点儿都不吓人
You’re not scary.
来吧! 吼叫吧!
Come on! Dig deep!
耶
Yeah!
他们赢啦
They did it!
耶
Yeah! Hey!
我们能回惊吓学院啦 耶
We’re in the Scare program! Yeah!
你这个小家伙 我们赢啦
Come here, you son of a gun!
吸住了
Oh! A little stuck.
不好意思 怪我
Pardon me there, Ms. Squibbles.
叫我雪莉
It’s Sherrie.
我们成功了
We did it!
干得漂亮 兄弟
Way to go, Oozma Kappa!
-谢谢 -非常感谢
-Thank you! -Thanks a lot.
-太牛啦 -我还没这么牛过
-You rule! -I have never ruled before.
你们今天超水平发挥
You guys killed it out there!
是完胜
Awesome!
嘿 麦克
Hey, Wazowski!
不要回味了 我们去庆祝一下吧
Come on, let’s go, you maniac! We’re celebrating.
麦克
Mike?
我成功了
I did it.
我自己都不相信
I can’t believe it.
我可以成为惊吓专员了
I’m going to be a Scarer!
当然了 你本来就是啊
Yeah, yes, you are.
听见了吗 好好睡吧 小鬼
You hear that? Get plenty of rest, kiddo.
麦克·华斯基再轻轻地吓你一下 嘣
You haven’t seen the last of Mike Wazowski. Boo!
我是吓人 可是也不至于这么吓人吧
I knew I was scary. I didn’t know I was that scary.
是啊 我们太厉害了 把他吓坏了
Yeah, we’re so scary I guess we broke it.
走吧
Come on.
好像有人动了手脚
It’s been tampered with.
麦克 你最好别动那个
Uh, I don’t think you should be messing with that.
为什么我的设置不一样
Why are my settings different?
麦克 我们该走了
Mike, we should leave.
-这是你干的? -麦克
-Did you do this? -Mike.
是不是你干的
Did you do this?
我
I…
是的 是我♥干♥的 但是麦克你不要误会
Yes, I did. But you don’t understand.
为什么 为什么要改动装置
Why? Why did you do this?
那只是以防万一
You know, just in case.
以防什么万一?
In case of what?
你不相信我的能力?
You don’t think I’m scary.
-麦克 -你说过你很信任我
-Mike… -You said you believed in me.
可是你跟郝刻薄 跟他们一模一样
But you’re just like Hardscrabble. You’re just like everyone else!
不 你进步越来越大了
Look, you’ll get better and better…
我跟你一样优秀 跟其他怪兽一样吓人
I’m as scary as you! I’m as scary as anyone!
-我只是想帮你呀 -不
-I just wanted to help. -No.
你只是想帮你自己
You just wanted to help yourself.
要不然我怎么办
Well, what was I supposed to do?
难道让整个团队因为你而输掉吗
Let the whole team fail because you don’t have it?
所以说是你的计算结果出错了
So your calculations were a little off.
那扇门超过维修期了
That door took me all semester.
实在太危险了 教授会销毁的
It’s too dangerous. The professor’s just going to shred it.
你好啊 大个子
There he is, the big guy.
OK会加油
The first of many trophies, I am sure.
苏利文
Sullivan.
今天非常出色
Nice work out there.
我期待你们重返我的课堂
I look forward to having you back in class.
嘿 他在这儿呢
Hey, there he is!
看来我以前小看你了
Looks like I was wrong about you.
你有资格穿上它
You’re one of us after all.
有两下子 毛怪 欢迎你回来
Way to go, Sulley! Welcome back, broham!
什么时候想喝一杯就说一声
You are one of us now, okay?
你是我们的英雄
You’re a ROR, buddy!
嘿
Hey!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你干了什么
You did what?
我的团队跟这件事情无关
My team had nothing to do with it.
都是我弄的 我作弊了
It was all me. I cheated.
我希望你天亮之前离开学校
I expect you off campus by tomorrow.
好的 院长
Yes, ma’am.
你不仅玷污了大学的声誉
You’re a disgrace to this university
也玷污了你的姓氏
and your family name.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
有人闯进了造门实验室
Someone broke into the door lab!
什么
What?
不会吧
Oh, no.
快开门 你不要进去那
Open the door! Don’t go in there!
你长得真怪
You look funny.
什么
What?
苏利文
James!
缉童署来之前 任何人不得靠近这扇门
No one goes near that door until the authorities arrive.
这事该不会是
You don’t think that could be…
-迈克 -他会死在里面的
-it’s Mike. -But he could die out there!
苏利文 等等 我们帮你
James, wait! We can help.
那些碍手碍脚的 就交给专业人士吧
Leave it to the old master of sales.
除了呼叫缉童署 别的
We got a call in, but that’s the best we can do.
我叫老唐 销♥售♥员 今天是你们的幸运日
Don Carlton, sales. Folks, today is your lucky day.
以下这些问题你们扪心自问过几回?
How many times have you asked yourself the following question…
-逮捕他 -什么?
-Arrest him. -Pardon?
双脚打开 不准动
Spread them, pops!
-轻一点 -别乱动
-Do you mind? -Don’t move!
苏利文
What? Sullivan!
不要乱来
Don’t you dare!
苏利文 千万别进去
Sullivan! Don’t go in there!
麦克
Mike?
麦克
Mike!
这些孩子说他们在小屋看见了一个东西
The kids said they saw something in the cabin.
-他们说是外星人 -真的
-They’re calling it an alien. -It was!
我看见了一个绿色的小怪物
I saw a little green guy!
麦克
Mike?
熊 里面有熊
Bear! A bear in the camp!
从这边追 好吗
Down this way. All right?
我听见那边有动静
I heard something over here!
麦克
Mike!
快跟我走啊 我们得离开这儿
Come on, buddy. Let’s get you out of here.
都是我不好 对不起
This is all my fault. I’m sorry.
你说的对 孩子们根本不怕我
You were right. They weren’t scared of me.
我所做的每件事
I did everything right.
就是为了要成为惊吓专员
I wanted it more than anyone.
我以为只要我付出足够的努力
And I thought… I thought if I wanted it enough,
所有人都能看到
I could show everybody that…
麦克·华斯基是多么的与众不同
That Mike Wazowski is something special.
可是我不是
And I’m just not.
听着麦克 我知道你什么感受
Look, Mike, I know how you feel.
别说废话 请你别说废话好吗
Don’t do that! Please, don’t do that!
-你根本不可能理解 -麦克 冷静
-You do not know how I feel. -Mike, calm down.
像你这种富二代 根本不需要挑灯夜读
Monsters like you have everything. You don’t have to be good.
你就算折腾得天昏地暗
You can mess up over and over again
-所有人也都还是爱你的 -麦克
-and the whole world loves you. -Mike…
你从来都不知道失败的滋味
You’ll never know what it’s like to fail
因为你生来就姓苏利文
because you were born a Sullivan!