So would I, sir.
我倒是希望你帮一个忙 尽管说
I could use your help with something. Anything, sir.
我们请了一批新人 他们…
We’ve hired some new scare recruits, and frankly, they’re…
缺乏经验? 他们逊毙了
Inexperienced? They stink.
我想请你明天过去示范一下
I thought maybe you might come by tomorrow and give them a demonstration.
让他们知道 什么才是吓人高手
Show them what it takes to be our top scarer.
我就先耍那招 你发明的跳吼功
I’ll start out with the old Waternoose jump and growl.
这就对了
Now that’s my boy.
下班了 每一道门都要送回去
Let’s go, everybody. All doors must be returned.
不准违规
No exceptions.
你今天好厉害 你太神了
I’ve never seen anything like you today. You were on a roll.
看来我明天一定能打破记录
Another day like this and that scare record’s in the bag.
一点也没错
That’s right, baby.
吃完饭 我要带她去看赛车 好耶
As if dinner wasn’t enough, I’m taking her to a monster truck rally.
你有什么计划?
Nice. What’s on your agenda?
我要回家多运动
Work out some more. Again?
拜托 你没别的嗜好吗?
There’s more to life than scaring.
借瓶止汗剂来用用
Can I borrow your odorant?
你要腐臭味或是垃圾味?
I got smelly garbage or old dumpster.
你有海獭味吗? 没有
You got low tide?
癞皮狗味呢?
How about wet dog?
有 喷多一点
Yep. Stink it up.
我好浪漫 有时候我觉得 我应该嫁给我自己
I am so romantic sometimes I think I should marry myself.
你嘛帮帮忙
Give me a break.
好一个浪漫之夜在等着我
What a night of romance ahead of me.
今晚只有我和西莉亚共度
Tonight is about me and Celia.
爱之船要起航了
The love boat is about to set sail.
我告诉你 我一想到她就心动
I gotta tell you, that face of hers, it just makes my heart go…
大眼仔 今晚要出去玩吗?
Hello, Wazowski. Fun filled evening planned for tonight?
是啊
Well, as a matter of fact…
你一定把报告都写好了吧
I’m sure you filed your paperwork correctly, for once.
你的沉默让我好担心
Your stunned silence is very reassuring.
我把报告放在桌上
My scare reports. I left them on my desk.
要是我迟到 桌位会被抢走 我该怎么办?
If I’m not at the restaurant in five minutes they’ll give our table away.
走了吧 大帅哥
Schmoopsie pooh. Googly bear.Want to get going?
好 我只是…
Do I ever. It’s just…
什么?
What? It…
有一件小事 我不懂
A small… I don’t understand.
我忘了交一份报告
I forgot about some paperwork I was supposed to file.
大眼仔提醒了我 多谢了
Mike was reminding me.Thanks, buddy.
真的吗 对 没错?
I was?I mean, I was. Yeah.
那就走吧
OK. Let’s go.
走了
We’re going.
粉红单给会计部
The pink copies to accounting.
紫红单给采购部 黄单给罗丝
The fuchsia ones go to purchasing and the goldenrod ones go to Roz.
深褐色要留底
Leave the puce.
粉红给会计部 紫红单给罗丝
Pink copies to accounting, fuchsia ones to Roz.
不 紫红给采购 黄单给罗丝
The fuchsia ones go to purchasing. The goldenrod ones go to Roz.
我不认得深褐色
Man, I have no idea what puce is.
原来是这张
Oh, that’s puce.
有人在吗?
Hello?Anyone?
这儿有一道门
There’s a door here.
有谁在吓人吗?
Hello? Hey. Anybody scaring in here?

Hello. Yo.
大猫咪
Kitty.
不 退后
No, no, stay back.
笑一笑
Hold it, hold it.
欢迎光临
Welcome
大眼仔 我度过很多生日
Michael, I’ve had a lot of birthdays…
没有很多啦
Well, not a lot of birthdays.
但这是最棒的一次
But this is the best birthday ever.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
我想到第一次见到你的情形
I was just thinking about the first time I laid eye on you,
你有多么美 讨厌啦
how pretty you looked. Stop it.
当时你的头发比较短
Your hair was shorter.
我正想剪短
I’m thinking about getting it cut.
不 这样就好
No, no, I like it this length.
我喜欢你的一切
I like everything about you.
前几天有人问我 觉得哪个怪兽最美
Just the other day someone asked who was the most beautiful monster.
你知道我说谁吗? 你说谁?
You know what I said? What did you say?
我说是…
I said…
毛怪 毛怪?
Sulley? Sulley?
我不是说他美啦
No, no, that’s not what I was gonna say.
你在胡言乱语
You’re not making sense.
好巧 你们也在这儿
He’s handsome. He’s rugged. What a coincidence, running into you.
我要叫外卖♥♥
I’m just gonna order something.
大眼仔
Michael.
不晓得有什么好吃的
What’s good?
快走吧 你在破坏情调
You’re ruining everything.
我去拿你的报告 结果有一道门
I went to get your paperwork and there was a door.
什么?
What?
一道门? 蓝道在里面
A door? Randall was in it.
蓝道?
Randall?
他在作弊 他在偷偷加班
That cheater.He’s trying to boost his numbers.
没那么简单
There’s something else.
什么?
What?
看…袋…子 什么?
Ooklay in the agbay.
看袋子
What? Look in the bag.
什么袋子?
What bag?
这儿没有我爱吃的 保重了 先生
They don’t have anything I like here. Take care, Celia.
大眼仔 这是怎么回事?
What’s going on?
西莉亚 别怪我 我有别的事要做
Celia, please try to understand.I have to do something!
大眼仔?
Michael?
我数到三 一…二…
On three. One, two…
小孩子
A kid! Boo!
一个小孩子
A kid!
这儿有一个人类小孩
There’s a kid here. A human kid!
大帅哥
Googly bear!
来吧
Come on.
快闪人吧
Let’s get out of here.
保持冷静 这不是演习
Please remain calm. This is not a drill.
发生835号♥状况
7835 in progress, please advise.
大眼仔?
Michael? Michael!
西莉亚
Celia!
请跟我来 别推我
Come with me. Stop pushing.
放开我的马子
Get your hands off my schmoopsie pooh.
建筑物净空 准备清除污染
Ready for decontamination.
我的约会被搞砸了
I don’t think that date could have gone any worse.
(小孩危机)
如果目击证人说的没错
If witnesses are to be believed, there has been a child security breach
人类小孩第一次入侵怪兽城市
for the first time in monster history.
我不承认 也不否认有人类小孩
We neither confirm nor deny the presence of a human child here.
一个小孩子飞过去 用雷射眼炸毁一辆车
Well, a kid flew right over me and blasted a car with its laser vision.
没错 她用念力把我吊起来乱晃
I tried to run, but it picked me up with its mind powers and shook me like a doll.
是真的 我都看见了
It’s true. I saw the whole thing.
以我的专业素养来看
It is my professional opinion
现在最好惊声尖叫
that now is the time to panic.
她来了
It’s coming. It’s coming!
不…
No, no, no, no!
给我过来
Come here, kid.
别乱碰
Don’t touch those, you little…
那是按字母顺序排好的
Those were alphabetized. It’s OK.
没关系 她不过来就没事
As long as it doesn’t come near us we’re gonna be OK.
我要坐
I would like to sit
你喜欢吗?
You like this?
去捡吧
Fetch.
够了 你不能碰小麦克
Hey, hey. That’s it. No one touches Little Mikey.
把玩具熊给她
Mike, give her the bear.
不好了
Oh, no!
快哄她别哭
Make it stop, Sulley. Make it stop!
瞧 你看 玩具熊
Here, look. See bear?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!