I don’t think so.
我们想祝你好运
We want to wish you good luck today.
快闪吧 别让他分心
Hey, hey, get lost, you two. You’re making him lose his focus.
对不起
Sorry.
回头见 两位
See you later, fellas.
苏先生 加油哦
Go get ’em, Mr. Sullivan.
闭嘴 你会让他分心
Quiet. You’re making him lose his focus.
糟了 对不起哦
Oh, no. Sorry!
闭嘴
Shut up!
怪兽电力公♥司♥ 请稍等 我会替您转接
Monsters, Inc. Please hold. Monsters, Inc. I’ll connect you.
费太太休假 请您留言
Miss Fearmonger is on vacation. Would you like her voicemail?
蛇蝎美人
Schmoopsie pooh.
电眼帅哥
Googly bear.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
亲爱的 你记得耶
Googly woogly, you remembered.
亲亲的大毛怪
Hey, Sulley wulley.
嗨 西莉亚
Hey, Celia wheelia.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢了
Thanks.
今晚你要带我去 什么特别的地方?
So are we going anywhere special tonight?
我订了一家小馆子 哈利豪森
I just got us into a little place called Harryhausen’s.
哈利豪森 你怎么订到位子?
Harryhausen’s? But it’s impossible to get a reservation there.
难不倒我这帅哥
Not for googly bear.
我下班后准时来接你 准点!
I will see you at quittin’ time.Not a minute later.
好 甜心
OK, sweetheart.
尽管想浪漫一点
Think romantical thoughts.
我和你 你和我… 我们永远在一起
You and me Me and you Both of us together
她是我的真命天女 她就是了
You know, pal, she’s the one.That’s it. She is the one.
我真为你高兴
I’m happy for you.
多谢你替我订到位
Thanks for hooking me up with those reservations.
甭客气 订位的是电眼帅哥
They’re under the name “googly bear.”
好耶 那可不好笑
Good… You know, that wasn’t very funny.
这…
What the…
大眼仔
Wazowski.
真没想到 连小怪兽都被我吓得半死
What do you know? It scares little kids and little monsters.
我才没被吓到 我有过敏症
I wasn’t scared. I have allergies.
才怪
Sure
蓝道 等到上工再吓人吧
Randall, save it for the scare floor.
我的状况特佳 一定会有好表现
I’m in the zone today, Sullivan. Gonna do serious scaring.
搞不好会打破记录哦
Putting up some big numbers.
那敢情好 蓝道
Randall, that’s great.
我们会先打破记录 让你出大糗
That should make it more humiliating when we break the record first.
你听到吗?
Do you hear that?
风声说我会赢
It’s the winds of change.
风什么大头声 胡说八道?
“You hear that? It’s the winds of…What a creep.”
总有一天 我要…
One of these days I am really
让你好好教训那家伙
gonna let you teach that guy a lesson.
扫地精
Chalooby. Baby.
(父母喜获五头麟儿)
早安 罗丝 可爱的蜗牛阿嬷
Good morning, Roz, my succulent garden snail.
你今天要吓什么小孩?
Who would we be scaring today?
大眼仔 你昨晚没交报告
Wazowski.You didn’t file your paperwork last night.
讨厌的报告
Oh, that darn paperwork.
好死不死 它们全被吹走了
Wouldn’t it be easier if it all just blew away?
别再犯这个错
Don’t let it happen again.
是 我会小心一点
Yes. Well, I’ll try to be less careless.
我在盯你 大眼仔 我会盯死你
I’m watching you, Wazowski. Always watching.
哇塞 她疯了
She’s nuts. Always.
工厂正式开工 助手们各就各位
All scare floors are now active. Assistants, please report to your stations.
好了 大伙儿 东岸上线了
OK, people, Eastern Seaboard coming online.
吓人高手来了
We got scarers coming out.
他们帅毙了
They are so awesome.
(苏利文 蓝道)
愿最好的怪兽是赢家
Hey, may the best monster win.
我赢定了
I plan to.
开始倒数 七 六 五
We are on in seven, six, five,
四 三 二…
four, three, two…
(吓人)
你是老大 你是大毛怪
You’re the boss. You’re the big hairy boss.
我今天的状况很好
I’m feeling good today, Mikey.
干得好 下一道门来了
Attaboy. Another door coming right up.
你还是落后 也许我该重新调整…
You’re still behind, Randall.Maybe I should realign the scream…
快给我另一道门
Get me a door.
是 遵命
Door, yes, door.
杰瑞 今天的进度如何?
Well, Jerry, what’s the damage so far?
今天很可能会达到标准
We may actually make our quota today, sir.
这个月的第一次
First time in a month.
怎么回事?
What happened? The kid almost touched me.
那小女孩差点碰到我 她离我这么近
She got this close to me.
她才六岁 她不怕你吗?
She wasn’t scared of you?She was only six.
我差点就被挂掉了 我差点就挂了
I could have been dead.I could have died.
振作点 老兄
Keep it together, man.
这儿有一道死门
Hey, we got a dead door over here.
来了 快闪 借过
I’m coming. Look out.
对不起
Excuse us.
这礼拜损失了五十八道门
We’ve lost 58 doors this week, sir.
现在的小孩 没有以前那么好吓了
Kids these days. They just don’t get scared like they used to.
启动吧
Let her rip.
老大 干么?
Sir? What?
你看
Look.
请注意 新冠军是蓝道·宝基
Attention. We have a new scare leader. Randall Boggs.
快看计分牌
Look at those numbers.
睡衣派对
Slumber party.
算我没说
Never mind.
小心点
Hey, watch it.
詹姆士 你真是了不起
Well, James, that was an impressive display.
我只是尽职而为
Just doing my job, Mr. Waternoose.
当然了 我有一个好师♥父♥
‘Course I did learn from the best.
我在五秒内没看到一道新门
If I don’t see a new door in my station in five seconds,
就要亲手把你给碎尸万段
I will personally put you through the shredder.
大眼仔 干得好 好棒的表现
Hey, Wazowski, nice job. Those numbers are pretty sweet.
是吗 我都没注意?
Are they? You know, I hadn’t even noticed.
乔治还好吧?
And how’s Georgie doing?
棒呆了 我最爱跟他合作
He’s doing great.I love working with that big guy.
继续来 今天很顺利
Keep the doors coming. I’m on a roll today.
我跟乔治是好兄弟
George and I are like brothers. 2319!
出了2319号♥状况…
We have a 2319!
红色警戒
Red alert.
(污染警告)
Red alert, red alert.
乔治·桑德斯 请保持不动
Red alert. George Sanderson.
快把它弄掉
Please remain motionless. Prepare for decontamination.
快躲吧 大伙儿
Duck and cover, people!
不是缉童组吧?
Not the CDA.
(CDA 缉童组)
快…快…
Go, go, go. Coming through.
让开
Stand aside.
清除污染区域
Clear the contaminated area.
这是2319号♥状况
A 2319 in progress. Coming through.
小心
Watch yourself.
退后 小心点
Stand back. Careful.
安全了 状况稳定 准备进行清除
All clear. Situation is niner niner zero. Ready for decon.
谢了 好险
Thanks, guys, that was a close one.
好了
OK.
好了 休息一下 (四十七天没有意外)
Take a break.
系统要重新设定
We gotta shut down and reset the system.
整座工厂都停摆了
An entire scare floor out of commission.
还会出什么状况?
What else can go wrong?
有够衰了
What a day.
日子很难熬 但是你会撑过去的
We’re just going through a rough time. Everyone knows you’ll get us through it.
你去跟董事会说吧
Tell that to the board of directors.
这公♥司♥是我的家族事业 传到第三代了
James, this company’s been in my family for three generations.
我愿意用任何方法拯救它
I would do anything to keep it from going under.
我也一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!