黑人在美国不能这么胖
You can’t be like that in America and a black man.
我只是…
I was just…
我不确定… 我不知道你要我做什么
I’m not sure… I’m not sure what you want me to do.
我想…你知道我想要什么
I want… You know what I want.
我希望你能让我感觉好 我希望你能让我感觉舒服
I want you to make me feel better. I want you to make me feel better.
我希望你能让我感觉好
I want you to make me feel better.
我希望你能让我感觉好 只是让我感觉舒服
I want you to make me feel good. Just make me feel good.
我只是希望你能让我感觉舒服
I just want you to make me feel good.
你能让我感觉舒服吗?你能让我感觉舒服吗?
Can you make me feel good? Can you make me feel good?
你能让我感觉舒服吗?
Can you make me feel good?
你能让我感觉舒服吗?
Can you make me feel good?
感觉舒服!让我感觉舒服! – 我会帮你感觉舒服的
Feel good! Make me feel good! – I’ll help you feel good.
就让我舒服就对了
Just make me feel good.
只是让我感觉舒服一点 我要…我要感觉舒服 我要感觉…
Just make me feel good. I want… I want to feel good. I want to feel…
填满我 填满我 满足我
Fill me up. Fill me up. Fill me up.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
填满我 满足我
Fill me. Fill me.
我感觉到你了
I felt you.
我要你 我非常需要你
I needed you. I needed you so much.
我好需要你
I needed you so much.
我好久没这么舒畅过了
I haven’t felt anything in so long.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我在那里病了
Me getting sick back there
跟你没什么关系 懂吗?
doesn’t have anything to do with you, all right?

Pop?
嗨 爸爸?
Hey, Pop?
我在该死的浴室里!
I’m in the damn bathroom!
你到底发生了什么事?
What the hell happened to you?
我想洗澡 却扭到脚
Twisted my ankle trying to take a bath.
真是的 不是叫你小心嘛
Dadgummit, I told you to be careful.
可恶 – 哦 天那
Shit. – Oh, goddamn.
脚趾动一动
Wiggle your toes.
有没有感觉?有吗 – 有吗?
You feel that? Yeah. – Yeah?
我快不行了
I’m sinking.
你胡说什么? – 我变废物了
What are you talking about? – I ain’t worth shit.
别胡说了 – 我连洗澡都不会
You stop that. – I can’t clean myself.
走路一定会跌倒
Can’t walk to the kitchen without falling.
想接电♥话♥都接不到
Can’t get to the phone before it stops ringing.
我已经不是男子汉了
I don’t feel like a man anymore.
你是男子汉
You’re a man, Pop.
我连女人的味道都忘记了
Can’t even remember what a woman smells like.
什么 宝贝 – 有人来了
What, baby? – There’s a man.
在哪里?
Where?
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好吗?
How you doing?
你好吗? – 还好
Hey, how you doing? – All right.
有什么事吗?
What can I do for you?
我有这89年的科曼奇小货车…
I got this ’89 Comanche out there
它需要点润滑油和火花塞
and it needs a lube job and points and plugs
我想知道你是否能帮我换一下零件
and I was kind of wondering if you could work on it for me.
好啊 嗯,什么时候… 你什么时候需要它?
Yeah. Well, when… When do you need it by?
越快越好 真的吗?
Just quick as you can, really.
玛姬
Maggie.
别碰那个,宝贝 把那个放下
Leave that alone, baby. Put that down.

Yeah.
我可以明天下午晚些时候把这事告诉你
I can get that to you about tomorrow afternoon,late tomorrow night.
我会很感激的
I’d appreciate it.
也许你的那些男孩可以…
Maybe those boys of yours can…
如果他们不忙,你知道,他们可以洗洗车 然后打蜡,什么都可以
If they’re not doing anything, if they’re not busy,you know, they could wash it and wax it and everything.
我要卖♥♥掉它 – 好的
I’m selling it. – All right.
好吧 我会问他们 你知道 告诉他们这件事
Yeah, I’ll ask them. You know, tell them about it.
应该没问题
I’m sure they won’t mind.
我不能接受
I can’t take this.
是我儿子的 他很爱这辆车
It was my son’s. It’d mean a lot to him.
我相信他会这样想的,他一定希望有人能开这车
I’m sure he’d want it that way,want somebody to have it to get some use out of it.
我不是说我不要
Well, I ain’t saying I don’t want it.
只是不能白白接受
I just can’t take it.
我要送给你 这对我很重要
Well, I want you to have it. I really do. It’d mean a lot to me.
我们兜个风吧
Let’s just take it for a little spin.
来吧
Come on.
我没穿鞋呢
I ain’t even got my shoes on.
没关系 又不跑远 来吧
That’s all right. We won’t go far. Let’s go. Come on.
试试车
Let’s see how it drives.
这是什么? – 排挡杆
What the hell is this? – Stick shift.
那好
All right, then.
保险之类的文件 所有这些东西,以及所有你需要的文件
Here’s the insurance and title,all that kind of thing, and all the papers you’ll need.
都在这 – 好
It’s all set. – Okay.
我今晚想和你碰面 所以…
Listen, I’d sure like to see you tonight, so…
嗯 我们应该这样做 – 是吗?这样行吗?
Well, we should do it. – Yeah? Is that all right?

Okay.
待会儿见 – 好的 再见
I’ll see you later. – Okay. See you.
汉克?
Hank?
太好了 就在那
That’s good. Right there.
你好?
Hello?
汉克
Hank!
我是蒂莎
It’s Leticia.
我进来罗 汉克
I’m coming on in, Hank.
汉克?
Hank?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你就这样闯进来?
You just walked in my house?
真抱歉
My bad.
我以为…
I thought…
汉克? 你找汉克?
Hank? You looking for Hank?
对 他在吗?
Yes. Is he here?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫蒂莎莫歌♥ 和…
My name is Leticia Musgrove, and…
我和汉克是…朋友
Me and Hank is…friends.
莫歌♥?
Musgrove?
请 小美人儿
Please, little darling
你有没有香烟?
have you got a cigarette?

Yeah.
但你好像不适合抽烟
But it look to me like you don’t really need to be smoking.
快点 有没有?
Come on. Have you got one?
火柴呢?
Match?
汉克在不在?
So, is Hank here?
他马上就回来了
Yeah, yeah. He’ll be back shortly.
我是他爸爸巴克
I’m Buck, his father.
那是给汉克的?
That for Hank?
对 是礼物
Yeah. It’s a gift.
我会交给他
I’ll see he gets it.

Damn.
汉克一定做了什么好事
Hank must’ve done something right to deserve a fine hat like this.
是做了好事
Guess he did.
想当年 我也干过黑妞
In my prime, I had a thing for nigger juice myself.
虎父无犬子
Hank just like his daddy.
上过黑妞才算男人
He ain’t a man till he split dark oak.
蒂莎? 等等 你要去哪?
Hey, Leticia. Hang on. Where you going?
你要去哪? 怎么了?
Hey, where you going? What happened?
我碰见你♥爸♥ – 听着 听着…
I met your daddy. – Listen, listen…
出去和我谈谈… – 放开我 把你的手拿开 汉克
Just get out and talk to me… – Get off me. Get your hands off me, Hank.
你至少要给我一个机会,不管他做什么
You at least gotta give me a chance, whatever he did.
他做什么不重要 汉克?
It don’t matter a whole lot, do it, Hank?
请给我一个机会向你证明…
Please, give me a chance to prove to you…
滚开! – 你只是想…
Get off me! – You’re just gonna…
我们是一家人
We’re family.
别忘了 我是你♥爸♥
I’m your father. Remember that.
汉克
Hank?
你怎么回事啊?
What’s your problem?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!