Mama, what’s wrong? – We got to walk.
泰若 别走到马路上
Boy, get out that street!
不准走到马路上
Get yourself killed. Get over here.
不准走到马路上
Don’t do that. Don’t do that.
说真的 我就是在找这种地方
Oh, this? I’m telling you, this is a jim- dandy.this is just what I’m looking for.
但这同时也是最贵的一个 你知道吗?
And at the same time,it’s the most expensive one I’ve come across, you know?
价格要是能调整一下…
But if you’re willing to talk on price under…
我们做了相当多的工作,我打赌你做到了
We put quite a bit of work in it.I bet you did.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk about it.
你知道什么?我再考虑考虑吧 你知道我的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
You know what? Let me think it over. You got my number.
当然 我有你的 – 好
Sure, I got yours. – All right.
谢谢你
It was a pleasure.Sure.
幸会了 – 会告诉你的
Nice seeing you. – I’ll be talking to you.
你也是 – 好的,再见
You, too. – Okay, see you.
过来 小泰 走吧
Come on, T. Let’s go.
你心目中的妈妈是这样?
That’s what you think your mama look like?
对呀
Yeah, sort of.
明天早上见? – 是的 明天见
See you tomorrow morning? – Yeah, see you.
明天见 小帅哥
You, too, young man.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye- bye.
过来 小泰 过来 快起来
Come on, T! Come on! Get up!
小泰 快起来
Come on, T! Get up!
救命! 救命!
Help me! Wait!
不要走
Wait!
回来
Come back here!
帮帮忙
Help us!
过来帮帮忙
Come help us!
帮帮忙
Help us!
求求你 宝贝 快醒醒
T, wake up, baby. Wake up.
他被撞了… 他被车撞了
He was hit… He was hit by a car.
我们送他去医院
Calm down. Calm down.
快送他去医院 快
We gotta get him to a hospital right now!
快!
Right now!
我们需要推床
Hey, y’all, we’re gonna need a gurney out here.
有小孩受重伤
There’s a kid. I think it’s pretty bad.Gurney!
快帮帮我们
We’re gonna, we’re gonna need some help.
你是小孩的妈妈?
Are you the boy’s mother?
快跟我来
Please, follow me.
那是你儿子?
Is that your boy?
不是 – 不是?
No. – No?
是怎么个情况?
What happened to him?
好像是被车撞了
I think he got hit by a car.
那是他妈妈
That was his mother, went through there.
她说他被车撞了 – 肇事逃逸?
She said he was hit by a car. – Hit and run?
就像我说的,我不知道 我把它们捡起来了…
Like I said, I don’t know. I picked them up…
如果是肇事逃逸 我要做笔录
Listen, I need to file a police report if it was a hit and run.
妈的,我都不认识他
Well, shit, I don’t even know the people.
我不知道写什么,我不知道第一件事是什么
I wouldn’t know what to write.I wouldn’t know the first thing about it.
把你看到的情形告诉警♥察♥就行
Just stay, tell the police what you did, what you saw.
五分钟就好
It’ll take you 5 minutes. I promise.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
他是我的宝贝
That’s my baby!
他是我的宝贝
That’s my baby!
我知道不要移♥动♥受伤的人
I know you’re not supposed to move people and everything
但我不知道不然怎么办
but, shit, I didn’t know what else to do.
小孩躺在那儿 他妈歇斯底里
I mean, the boy was laying there, and the woman was hysterical.
我想应该尽快送他去医院
I just did the best I could do.I just thought I’d better lug him in the car
所以就送了
and get on to here as quick as I could, so that’s what I did.
好吧 嗯,你干得不错
All right. Well, you did a good job.
所以你只是路过? – 对 我只是路过
So you were just passing by? – Yeah, I was just passing by.
我不认识她
I don’t know that lady at all.
我给你一张名片
I’m gonna give you my card.
我们一有线索…就会继续追查 好吗?
We’re gonna do a follow- up…If we get anything, okay?
可能会需要你协助 行吗?
And we might call you as well if we need to.
没关系 – 那样可以吗?
That’s all right. – That’d be all right?
不管你需要我做什么,我有你的电♥话♥号♥码
Whatever you need me to do.I got your number right there.
好的
All right.
就这样? 可以走了吗?
Is that it? Can I go?
对 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
那小孩没事吧?
That boy make it all right?
不 他死了
No. He died.
莫歌♥太太 我给你一张名片
Mrs. Musgrove, I’m gonna give you my card
只要记起什么线索
and you feel free to call me
就随时联络我 好吗?
anytime that you can remember anything about this, okay?
请节哀顺变
And I am so sorry.
拿点纸让我擦一擦好吗?
Ma’am, could you get me something to clean that off?
那是我的… 我的包
That’s my… That’s my bag.
让我走
Let me go.
你的皮包 – 他走了 我的宝贝
Here’s your purse. – He gone. My baby.
是的 太太
Yes, ma’am.
他走了 他走了
He gone. He gone.
你能不能送她回家?
You gonna take her home, ain’t you?
我不认识她
I don’t really know her.
我会送她回家 – 我想这样很好
I’ll take her home. – I think that’s a good idea.
好 我会送她回家
Yeah, I’ll take her.
拜托你帮我把这丢掉好吗?
Could you do me a favor and throw that away for me?
是的 – 我很欣赏这一点
Yes, sir. – I’d appreciate that.
保重
Take care, ma’am.
你住在哪里?
Now, where do you live, hon?
小姐 请告诉我你住哪里
Ma’am, you’re gonna have to tell me where you live.
那我要翻你的皮包了
Now, I’m gonna go in your purse. I’m just letting you know.
别怪我翻你皮包 我要找地址 好吗?
I’m going in your purse to try to find an address on you, all right?
你应该打电♥话♥给你的亲戚朋友或者其他什么的
You probably ought to call some of your kin people or one of your friends or something.
我要走了
I’m gonna have to go.
你不会有事吧?
You gonna be all right?
警♥察♥叫我早上打电♥话♥找法医
Police told me to call the coroner’s office in the morning.
什么?
I’m sorry?
他们叫我打电♥话♥找法医
They told me to call the coroner’s office.
说他们要验尸
Said they gonna do an autopsy.
我不知道干嘛要验尸
I don’t know why they gonna do an autopsy.
他是被车撞的
He was hit by a car.
大概想知道是谁撞的吧
Well, I imagine it’ll help them find out who did it.
他们真的会找到凶手吗?
You really believe they gonna do that?
我想他们会尽力吧
I believe they’ll try their best, I do.
我们是黑人 他们会尽力吗?
He’s a black kid. You think they gonna do that?
你的皮包 我就放地上了
Here’s your bag. I’m just gonna leave it on the floor here.
请节哀
I’m real sorry.
驱逐通知: 限30日内迁出
葛托先生?
Mr. Grotowski?
桑尼的事我们都很难过 我们很喜欢他
Just wanted to say sorry about Sonny. We liked him a lot.
我们很难过
We feel bad, sir.
你们哪个是威利? 哪个是达若?
Which one of y’all is Willie, and which one of you’s Harry?
他是威利 他是达若
This is Willie. That’s Darryl.
谢谢你们
I’ll see you. I appreciate that.
我要去咖啡馆 要不要搭便车?
I’m going over to the cafe. Do you want me to give you a ride?
你真的不介意?
Sure you don’t mind?
反正顺路嘛
I’m going that way, anyway.
音乐还可以吗?
Is this music all right with you?
因为我可以转台 – 不用 很酷
‘Cause I can change it. – No, it’s cool.
你没车?
You ain’t got a car?
我的车坏了
It’s broke.
我在存钱买♥♥新车
I’m saving to get me another one.
8.6♥4♥元 谢谢
$8.6♥4♥. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你工作顺利 好吗?
You have a good shift, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hey, Pop.
你看 – 那是干嘛的?
Lookie here. – What are those for?
我买♥♥了个加油站
I bought a gas station.
是吗?
That right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!