没有用的废物 给我起来
Get up, you fucking pussy! Come here!
你♥他♥妈♥的是狗屎!你明白我的意思吗?
You are a piece of fucking shit! Do you understand me?
嘿 嘿 坚持 坚持
Hey, hey! Hold on, hold on.
别碰我!
Get off me!
冷静点 冷静点 你少碰我 死黑鬼
Get your fucking hands off me, you fucking nigger!
汉克 汉克
Hank! Hank!
你不是这样的 汉克 – 我就是这样 我就是这样
Hank, this ain’t you. – This is me, Phil. This is me!
我还可以叫你卷铺盖走路
And I’m the man who could have your goddamn job!
别再让我看到你乱碰长官
Don’t you ever let me catch you touching anybody that outranks you again!
你懂我的意思吗? – 是的 先生
Do you understand me? – Yes, sir!
汉克… – 是的 先生
Hank… – Yes, sir.
我不想听你说出来 – 我只是保持平静
I don’t wanna hear it out of you. – I just keep the peace.
你这狗屎!人♥渣♥ – 嘿
You piece of shit! Piece of shit! – Hey.
你…流血了
You got…bleeding.
桑尼
Sonny.
好了 快点 起来
All right. Let’s move. Get up.
你马上从我家里滚出去
You get out of my goddamn house right now.
你才滚出去
Hey! You get out!
走啊
Come on!
你这狗屎
You lousy piece of shit.
起来
Get up.
看你这下怎么办? 嗯?
What you gonna do? Huh?
看你怎么办?
What you gonna do?
你觉得怎样啊?
See? How do you like that, huh?
嗯?来吧!你现在是个硬汉吗? 你强硬吗?
Huh? Come on! Are you a tough guy now? Are you tough?
说话啊
Say something.
说话啊
Say something!
起来
Get up.
你讨厌我?
You hate me?
回答我
Answer me.
你恨我 对不对?
You hate me, don’t you?
对 我恨你
Yeah, I hate you.
我一直都恨你
I always did.
我却一直爱着你
Well, I always loved you.
给我他们的剪刀
Give me them scissors.
这儿
Here.
等等
Hold up, wait a minute.
你要去哪? – 我要把这些挂起来
Where you going? – I wanna put these up.
多少钱? – 2.85元
How much? – That’ll be $2.85.
嘿,比利 我尽可能快点 伙计
Hey, Billy. Moving as fast as I can, man.
让我换好衣服,我马上就到
Let me just get this dress on, and I’m gonna be right out there.
你不需要穿衣服 – 该死的车又出毛病
You don’t need to get dressed. – Damn car’s still acting up.
利蒂西娅,听着 不是车的问题
Leticia, listen. It’s not just your car.
你这个星期每天都迟到
You’ve been late every day this week.
比利 我很努力
Billy, I’ve been trying to get here.
我需要钱付房♥租
I need this money. I’m gonna lose my house.
听着,你不如回家,放松一下,休息一下,知道吗?
Look,why don’t you go home, relax, take some time off, you know?
你现在不适合工作
You shouldn’t be here right now, anyway.
我知道 你应该让我放假
I know that. That’s why you should’ve had gave me the week off.
带薪放假
With some pay.
蒂莎 我已经另外请人了
Hell, Leticia, I already got a new girl.
汉克?
Hank?
快点草草结束了吧
Let’s just get this over with quick.
有没有特别希望我念哪一段?
Is there a passage you would like me to read?
没有
No.
我只想听黄土掩盖棺材的声音
All I want to hear is that dirt hitting that box.
他太脆弱
He was weak.
不过,如果你愿意,埋好以后你再发表感言
You can say a little something, though,if you want to, once we’ve covered him up.
你好吗? – 还好
How you doing? – All right.
要不要菜单? – 不用 我直接点 我知道我想要什么
You want to see a menu? – No, that’s all right. I know what I want.
好吧,你想要什么?
Okay, what you gonna have?
一个巧克力冰淇淋和一杯咖啡
A bowl of chocolate ice cream and a cup of coffee.
咖啡 黑的 糖和奶精? – 不用 黑的
Coffee. Black, sugar, cream? – No, black.
这样就好 是的 – 这样就好?
That’s it. Yeah. – That it?
薇拉 我是汉克
Hey, Vera, it’s Hank.
会不会太晚?
Is it too late?
来 巧克力冰淇淋
Okay, chocolate ice cream. Here you go.
我要… 塑胶汤匙 吃冰淇淋用
I’m gonna… I’m gonna need a plastic spoon for the ice cream.
天哪!
Oh! Goddamn!
真对不起
I’m sorry about that.
没关系 – 我不是故意的 对不起
It’s all right. – Shit! I didn’t mean to do that. I’m sorry.
给我餐巾纸之类的吧 – 好的 我真是不好意思
Bring me some napkins or something. – Okay. I’m sorry about that.
好的
It’s all right.
你刚说要什么? – 塑胶汤匙
And you said a what? – Plastic spoon.
好的 等下给你
Okay, I’ll get it.
露西呢? – 我代她的班
Where’s Lucille? – I’m trying to fill in for her.
我要买♥♥单 – 嗯
I’m ready to pay this. – Yep.
怎么回事? – 我不知道 我刚刚给这打过电♥话♥
What’s the deal there? – I don’t know. I just over- rang this thing.
如果你不能打开那东西的话
If you can’t get that thing open
直接告诉我多少 我就付你钱
just tell me how much it is, and I’ll pay you for it.
3.92元
$3.92.
给你4块 不用找了
There’s $4.00. You keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 帅哥 要不要来点乐子?
Hey, cowboy. Feel like some late- night pussy?
好啊
Guess so.
好久没看见你了
Haven’t seen you in a while.
对呀 我…
Yeah, well…
最近心情比较差
I ain’t been feeling too good.
很忙,很多事情 忙这个忙那个的 你知道吗?
Busy, a lot of things. This and that and the other, you know?
你好吗?
How you been?
还好 – 那很好
All right. – Good.
桑尼好吗?
So, how’s Sonny?
我今晚不行 薇拉
I can’t do this tonight, Vera.
你确定吗? – 今晚不行 对不起
Are you sure, hon? – No, not tonight. I’m sorry.
不用对不起 改天再来就好
No need to be sorry. Let’s just do it some other time.
好吧
All right.
钱你留着吧 – 那当然
You can keep that money. – I’m going to.
再见
Adios.
请坐 汉克 – 谢谢 长官
Have a seat, Hank. – Thank you, sir.
谢谢你愿意见我
I appreciate you seeing me.
有什么事 汉克?
What brings you here, Hank?
长官 我要辞职
Sir, I’m resigning.
我想亲自过来告诉你,你知道吗?
And, I wanted to come by and tell you personally, you know?
谢谢你有这份心 汉克
I appreciate that, Hank.
你多做几周 等公文送上去吧?
Why don’t we wait a few weeks before we submit the paperwork?
尽管如此,这对任何人都没有好处
That wouldn’t do anybody any good to wait on that, though.
我已经决定了
I’ve got my mind made up.
好吧
All right.
我们会想念你的
We’re gonna miss you.
我带徽章来还…
I brought my badge in and…
你为什么不留着呢?
Why don’t you keep it?
留着有什么用?
I ain’t got no use for it.
狱管处
给你 老爸
There you are, Pop.
儿子 你还有我
We got each other, Son.
别忘记 – 不会忘 老爸
Remember that. – Yes, sir.
我辞职了
I quit the team.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
我做不下去了
I can’t do it anymore.
你跟你妈一样
You’re reminding me of your mother.
意思是不好?
I guess that’s bad, right?
你妈是个废物
Your mother wasn’t shit.
她太令我失望
That woman failed me.
她自杀后我上♥床♥的次数
I got more pussy after she killed herself
比当她老公时多得多
than I did when she was living as my wife.
我要说的是…她半路脱逃
The point is…she quit on me.
你也一样
You’re doing the same.
可恶
God damn it!
走吧 皮包给我
Let’s go. Hand me my purse.
下车
Come on. Get out.
妈 怎么回事? – 要用走的了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!