Constance.
康丝坦
Mr. Nebbercracker.
史老猴伯伯
Oh,now…
好啦
There,there,girl.
好啦,乖女孩
My sweet.
小宝贝
You’ve been a bad girl,haven’t you?
你今天很不乖,是不是?
You’ve hurt people.
你伤害别人
Oh,Constance.
康丝坦
Oh,we’ve always known this day would come. Haven’t we?
我们都知道会有那么一天,对不对?
I have to make things right.
我必须要做弥补
I have to make things right.
我必须要做弥补
Constance.
好了,康丝坦
I’ve always done what’s best for you,haven’t I?
我做什么都是为了你好,对不对?
Haven’t I,girl?
对吗,老婆?
Come on,let’s move.
快,我们走
Oh,Constance.
康丝坦
Let this be the right thing to do.
你不能再伤害别人了
Leave him alone!
快放开他
Yeah,get your grubby branches off the old man!
对,放开你的脏手,放了老头
Take that!
看招
And that!
看我的
Mr. Nebbercracker.
史老猴伯伯
Oh,kid,come here.
孩子,过来
Take this. What?
这给你 什么?我…
You have to help me. Please.
你一定要帮我,求求你
I know you can do it.
我知道你做得到
Go on. Go. Hurry.
快啊,快去啊
How do you know how to drive this thing?
知道怎么操作推土机吗?
I don’t.
不知道
The chimney. The chimney leads to the heart.
烟囱 烟囱下去是心脏
Jenny!
珍妮!
Jenny. Are you all right?
珍妮,你没事吧?
I’m not sure.
不确定
DJ,get rid of that thing.
DJ,快点把它丢掉
I’m working on it.
我在快了
Chowder,I need you to get the house down under that crane.
巧达 我要你把怪怪屋引到吊车下方
Think you could do that?
你办得到吗?
Piece of cake.
小意思
Come on.
快啊
You think you can just mess with my friends?
谁叫你这样欺负我的朋友
DJ,look.
DJ,你看
Mommy.
妈咪…
Chowder.
巧达
Come in,Chowder.
回答,巧达
Chowder,buddy?
巧达兄弟,回答
Hey,guys.
嘿嘿,DJ
Look who just won. It’s me,the screwup.
看谁打赢了? 是我,大胖呆
Way to go,Chowder,you did it!
巧达,你好棒哦 你好酷
Look at me. Look at Chowder. Oh,yeah.
DJ,看我 看我
Sorry. Guys,come on.
对不起 快啊,你们
Yes. Look at me.
太棒了,你看我
You can’t do that.
不能这样啦
That’s not fair.
不公平
No. Get on the top. Help!
救命
That’s it,Chowder. Keep her coming.
很好,巧达 引她过来
You ain’t nothing. You’re a shack. You’re an outhouse.
你算什么,破房♥子 破烂房♥子
No!
不!
I can’t. Yes,you can.
我不行了 你可以的
Go.
快去
I kissed a girl.
我亲了女生
I kissed a girl on the lips.
我亲了女生的嘴了
Guys. Any time now.
DJ…快一点啦
Sorry.
对不起
DJ,hurry.
DJ,快点
I’m flying!
我在飞了
On three,light the dynamite. Okay,I got it.
我数到三,你把炸♥药♥点燃 好的,没问题
One. Come on,come on,come on.
一 快啊…
Two. Yes.
二 点着了
Thr…

DJ!
DJ!
Three!

Do you guys hear something?
有听到什么声音吗?
It’s over there. Come on.
那边传来的,快点
Oh,my dear.
亲爱的
Goodbye.
永别了
I’m sorry,Mr. Nebbercracker,about your house…
我很难过,史老猴伯伯 你失去了你的房♥子
…and your wife.
还有爱妻
Your house-wife.
你的…怪怪屋爱妻
Forty-five years.
45年了
We have been trapped for 45 years.
我们受困了45年了
And now…
现在…
…we’re free.
我们自♥由♥了
We’re free.
自♥由♥了
Thank you,friend.
谢谢你,朋友
Thank you all.
谢谢你们
We’re free.
自♥由♥了
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Trick or treat. Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋 不给糖就捣蛋
Here you go.
糖果来了
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Next.
下一个
What happened to Nebbercracker’s house?
史伯伯的房♥子出了什么事?
It turned into a monster,so I blew it up.
它变成了一个大怪物 我把它炸碎了
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
We’re gonna need a tricycle.
我们需要一辆三轮车
One tricycle,coming up.
一辆三轮车来了
Tricycle.
三轮车
Tricycle.
三轮车
Tricycle. Hello,tricycle.
三轮车 三轮车
I missed you so much.
我好想你哦
Thank you,mister. Goodbye,now.
谢谢,先生 好,我们回家了
Happy Halloween. Come on.
万圣节快乐
Mom. There’s my mom. Jenny!
珍妮 我妈来了
One second. Okay.
等一下 好
So…
我们…
We should hang out again.
再约时间出来玩
Soon.
很快
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
See you.
再见
Good luck with the puberty.
祝青春期好运哦
She grabbed my butt.
她摸我的屁屁
That’s nice,Chowder.
你好棒,巧达
Hey,Mr. Nebbercracker. It’s time to go.
史老猴伯伯 我们该走了
Oh,you go on. I’ve got some work to do.
你们先走 我还有事要做
All right. Thanks.
谢了
I’ll see you around. All right. Bye.
回头见了 拜拜…
Hey.

Stay off my lawn.
给我滚出去
I’m just kidding.
开玩笑的
You think he’ll be okay? Yeah. He’ll be fine.
他不会有事吧? 对,他很好
He’ll go on vacation,get some color,maybe he’ll meet someone new.
他要去渡假,晒晒太阳 也许会认识新朋友
This time,maybe a nice beach house.
这次也许会是栋海滩小屋
Hey,DJ,look who’s here.
DJ,看谁回来了
Yes,I can see that,thank you. No biggie.
是啊,我看到了,谢了 不客气
Hey,boys. Hey,Dad.
嗨,孩子们 嘿,爸
What the heck kind…? No,don’t tell me. Let me guess.
这什么装…? 不…不要说,让我来猜
It’s…
是…
Dirty pirates? That’s it. Dirty pirates.
肮脏海盗? 没错,肮脏海盗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!