Hey,I know that sound.
好耳熟哦
My ball.
我的球
Where are you going? Come here.
你要去哪里?快过来
Chowder,come back. You get back here.
巧达,回来 给我回来
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Killer Slinkys!
杀手怪弹簧
Chowder. Leave me alone!
巧达 快放开我
DJ! Help!
DJ… 救命…
Oh,no.
惨了
Get off.
放开我
Jenny.
珍妮
Chowder.
巧达…
Come on,Chowder,grab on.
快点抓紧我,抓住我
Gotcha.
抓紧
DJ,look out!
DJ,小心
No!
不要
The uvula.
小舌
DJ… Chowder.
DJ… 巧达
Mommy!
妈咪
Gross.
好恶心哦
Did we just get upchucked?
我们刚刚被吐出来的吗?
The uvula,nature’s emergency exit.
那是小舌,天然的紧急逃生口
That’s it. Another great idea,DJ. Brilliant.
够了 你真是太聪明了,DJ
What do you want from me,Chowder?
不然你想怎么样,巧达?
I don’t see you coming up with any big ideas.
你现在也没有想出什么好点子来啊
Oh,yeah? Yeah? Do you wanna hear my big idea?
是吗?好啊 你想听我的好点子吗?
I’m going home to make a pretzel sandwich. See you.
告诉你 我现在要回家去做三明治狂吃一顿
Chowder,the house is still alive and you’re gonna wuss out?
巧达,那怪怪屋还没有挂掉 你就想退缩了
I risked my life for you. I stole drugs for you…
我为你出生入死 我还为你去偷药
…and I could’ve died in there. Yeah,me too.
我也有可能死在里面耶 我也是
You’re the one that killed Nebbercracker in the first place.
可是一开始害死史老猴的人 明明是你
Getting your ball back. You guys.
我是为了帮你捡球 你们两个
Stop fighting. You’re acting like babies.
不要吵了 像两个小孩子一样
We are babies.
我们就是小孩子
What were we thinking?
我们在想什么?
We tried to put a house to sleep with cold medicine.
我们居然想用感冒药让怪怪屋睡着
How lame can you get? Where are you going?
真是笨到爆 你要去哪里?
I’m going home. I suck.
我要回家 我太逊了
DJ.
DJ
At least it’s an ambulance.
幸好救护车来了
DJ?
DJ
It’s a ghost.
有鬼啊
Begone. Fie.
走开…
Begone yourself. Get away.
你给我滚,快滚
He’s not a ghost.
他不是鬼
He’s not dead. I’m not a murderer.
他没死,我没害死人
Of course I’m not dead. Who said I was dead?
我当然没死了 谁说我死了?
You’ll be dead if you don’t scram.
你们要再不滚,那你就死定了
Come on,DJ. Let’s hurry.
快走,DJ 走
Don’t you know what day this is?
知道今天是什么日子吗?
I’m running out of time. I’m running out of time.
快要来不及了 快要来不及了
Honey…
老婆
…I’m home.
我回来了
Oh,look at you,dear.
看看你,亲爱的
Your shingles are all ruffled…
你的瓦片都散落了
…and your windows are cracked.
你的窗户也裂掉了
Oh,but it’s no problem,sweetheart. It’s no problem at all.
没问题,甜心 你不会有事的
It’s her. The house is her.
是她,怪怪屋就是她
DJ,what are you doing? Wait. Come on.
DJ,你要干什么? 等等
Come back. Where you going?
回来、回来 你要去哪里?
Nothing paint and varnish can’t handle.
我只要粉刷一下就没有问题了
Mr. Nebbercracker.
史老猴伯伯
I know about Constance.
我知道康丝坦的事
You what?
什么?
What do you know? You don’t know anything.
你懂什么?你什么都不懂
You were in my house? You…
你们进去过了?
You didn’t kill her,did you?
你没有杀死她,对吗?
I love her so much.
我真的好爱她
Hello?
你好
It’s okay.
不要怕
I can take you away from here.
我可以带你离开这里
Would you like that?
你想走吗?
Yes.
想
There we go.
没问题
Won’t be long now.
一下就好
All right.
好了
Okay,open your eyes.
张开眼睛吧
Now,it’s not much,I know,but just… Darling.
不是什么豪♥宅♥,可是… 亲爱的
Get away from my house!
离我的房♥子远一点
I’m gonna rip them to bits.
我要把他们给宰了
Help.
救命啊…
Constance. Help. Help.
康丝坦 救命啊
What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Hurt?
怎么了?受伤没? 受伤?
Yes,I’m hurt. Those criminals are attacking our house.
对啊,我好受伤 那些坏人在攻击我们的房♥子
Trick or treat. Now,now…
给糖或捣蛋 好了…
…they’re just kids,dear.
他们只是小孩子,亲爱的
It’s Halloween. No,no,no.
万圣节嘛 不是…
It’s my house,and they’re hurting me.
我的房♥子 他们在伤害我
Constance,look at me. Look at me.
康丝坦,你看着我…
As long as I’m here,I will never let anyone hurt you.
只要有我在,我不会让任何人伤害你的
Constance. Sucker.
康丝坦 白♥痴♥
You vandals.
坏小孩
Eat this. You hooligans.
看我的 你死定了
I’ll get you. Constance,no!
纳命来 康丝坦,不要啊
So I finished the house.
后来我盖好了房♥子
She would’ve wanted that.
她会很高兴的
She died,but she didn’t leave.
她死了,可是她没有走
And that night…
那一晚…
…that one night of every year…
每…每一年的那一个晚上
…I had to take precautions.
我要特别小心
Trick or treat. I had to.
不给糖就捣蛋 一定要
Sucker. I had to.
败类 一定要
Hey! Get a…
给我…
Stay away from my house!
给我滚出去
She attacks anyone who comes near.
她会攻击靠过来的人
Go.
快走
I’m coming,dear.
我来了,亲爱的
Go.
快走
No,no,no,wait. I can’t let you do this,Mr. Nebbercracker.
不…等等 我不能丢下你不管,史伯伯
I know that you’ve been protecting us all these years.
我知道这些年都是你在保护我们
But now it’s our turn to protect you.
现在轮到我们来保护你了
Let her go.
放她走吧
But if I let her go…
要是我放她走
…then I’ll have no one.
我就没亲人了
That’s not true.
不会的
Constance,no!
康丝坦,不要
Come on.
快跑
The house is alive!
怪怪屋…复活了
This way. This way. Come on.
快点,这边
You guys,come on.
快走
What are you doing? Trying to slow the house down.
你在做什么? 挡住怪怪屋的去路
Move it,pork chop.
快走吧,小胖子
Come on,come on.
快点
Come on,Mr. Nebbercracker. Come on.
快点,史老猴伯伯 快点走啊
I can’t.
我不行了
Mr. Nebbercracker. Hurry.
史老猴伯伯,快点走
Go on. I’ll be all right.
你走,我不会有事的
Oh,man.
我的天啊
What are you waiting for? Come on.
快走啊,你们还在等什么?
You stay away from those children,Constance!
你不可以伤害小朋友,康丝坦