That’s good, I’m proud of you
好啊,我为你骄傲
Yes, I just wanted to say good bye to you, Tom
我只是想说声再见,汤姆
You’ve been real good to me
你对我非常好
Are you alright?
你还好吧?
Yes, it’s nothing
嗯,没事
Sometime, I feel like everybody just think I’m just a fat shitty fucking person
有时候我总感觉人人都觉得我是个婊♥子♥
All I’m fucking trying to do is survive, you know
我只是在想怎么活下去,你知道
I know – Yeah
我知道
I know exactly
我知道
I know what you do for living
我知道你怎么活下去
But It doesn’t bother me at all
但是我一点也不在意
I know you didn’t dial it up on a god dammed telephone
我知道你不是打电♥话♥给某个人要钱
That’s where you landed, that’s what you’ve had to do
这就是你的生活,你就得这么干
What you’re feeling right now, is just guilt
你现在的感觉只是罪恶感
Over something you’ve had absolutely no control over
你对这个毫无办法
You know how many of us came back from the war?
你知道我战后怎么回来的?
And almost kill ourselves…
我们差点自杀了
Because we felt exactly the same thing you do right now!
因为我当时的感觉和你现在一样!
Yeah? – Yeah
嗯? 是啊
And I never get it

They don’t get it now, they never get it then…
他们现在不理解,以后也不会理解
And they sure as hell wouldn’t ever get fucking circumstances
他们知道的只是因为环境所逼
Fuck, man, circumstance that’s exactly it, that’s exactly it
操,环境,就是啊,就是这样
You know, it’s like I feel like I never had a fucking choice
你知道,就好像是我感觉我从来 就没有选择
You never did, but you got a live
你从来没有,但是你也可以退出啊
You got a live
你可以退出的
We are not able to positively confirm a profile at this time…
我们目前不能肯定这些线索
However the evidence does suggest that…
但是证据表明
The murderers had their current stirring some face of the Central Act
凶手曾经在中部某地被人见到过
Perhaps that’s the act prostitution?
这就是那个妓♥女♥?
Yeah, that’s exactly right
对,就是她
Get the fuck out of here
滚吧!
Get the fuck out of here!
滚!
These here my kids
这是我的孩子
They are down in Miami…
他们在迈阿密
So I’m just trying to make a couples of extra bucks, you know what I’m saying?
我想赚点小钱,你知道
They ok?
他们还好吗?
They are fine
他们很好
I’m just trying to make some money
我想赚点小钱
Can you help me out?
你能帮帮我吗?
Maybe I can help you out, you know?
也许我能帮你
If you need some help, I’ll do what I can to get you back with your kids
如果你需要帮助,我会尽我所能 让你找回你的孩子
Maybe you need a room, shower, some warm clothes…
也许你要洗个热水澡,换件衣服
My son’s room is empty if you want it
我儿子的房♥间是空的,如果你愿意的话
And I’m sure my wife wouldn’t mind a bit
我肯定我的妻子不会介意的
Pull the car over – I’m sorry
靠边停车 对不起
No, just pull the car over
不,靠边停就好了
The car’s still rolling, you can’t get out
车还在动,你不能下去
Stop… the car
停车
Listen, they can’t barely see you out there
这里别人看不到你在外面的…
Are you in some kind of…
你是…
Just drive the car
开车
Stop right here
停在这里
Look there ain’t nothing that we can’t fix
没有什么是不能挽回的
Get out of the car
下车去
The keys in the car, that’s my wallet
钥匙在车里,这是我的钱包,走吧
Turn around
转过身去
No, madam… no
不,不
You don’t have to do this
你不必这样的
Get down
跪下
You really don’t
你不必…
I can’t
我不能…
You don’t have to
你不…
You just having a hard time – No, I can’t let you live
你只是生活遇到困难罢了 不,我不能让你走
Oh God, my wife… my wife
哦,上帝啊,我的妻子 我的妻子
My daughter is having a baby – Shut the fuck up!
我的女儿怀孕了 闭嘴!
Oh God I’m sorry
对不起
I got a car, Sel
我弄到车了,赛奥
We gotta go, alright, you gotta drive
我们得走了,你来开车
It’s out – What, what’s out?
捅出来了 什么,什么捅出来了
Sketches of us
我们的画像
You’re all set
你已经办好了
So you’ll gonna get in tomorrow alright?
你明天上车,知道吗
I always said I’ll take you to the bus, I’ll take it, you know
我说过了,我会让你上车的 我来负责,你知道
Where I wanted to go
我不想走…
I know I did… I did the fuck up!
我知道,我弄糟了一切
Maybe you can… help me?
你能帮帮我吗? 原谅我?
I don’t know… if I can forgive myself for…
我不知道,我是不是能原谅我自己做这些…
You’ll come back to me, You’ll come back
希望你能回来,回来我这里
I mean, you come back here and we go far far away
我是说,你回这里来 然后我们去很远的地方
Go
走吧
No – Selby, you take that alright
不 赛奥比,拿着这个
You take it, and spend it, alright
你拿走吧,你去花吧,行了吗?
2 whiskeys 2 beers
两杯威士忌,两杯啤酒
2 whiskeys, 2 beers for the lady
两杯威士忌两杯啤酒给这位女士
Leen Tom
琳 汤姆
Hey, this is my only friend, Tom
嘿,这是我唯一的朋友,汤姆
We’ve got a fire outside, the old conversation pit
外面有个篝火,好多人在谈话
Oh come on
来吧
You run away fast – What?
快跑吧 什么?
Yes you are, I wanna drive you out of here
是的,我开车带你走
I gotta stay here by the phone for my girl
我要等在这里,等我女友的电♥话♥
Cause I gotta call her
我要给她打电♥话♥
Cause she left, Tom
她走了,汤姆
But she’s gonna come back, ok
她会回来的,知道吗?
You’ve got a fucking wife and you tell me to come with you…
你有个老婆,你还要我跟你走…
What the fuck are you doing, man?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢?
Not you, Tom, not fucking you, Tom
不行,汤姆 我不跟你,汤姆
Fuck, man!
操!
You got some bucks to change?
你们有零钱吗?
You want change?
你要零钱吗?
Yeah I gotta call my fucking gal
嗯,我要打电♥话♥给我的女友
Let’s go, I got some change in my car
走吧,我车里有零钱
So if you want, come with me
你要的话,跟我来吧
My car is over there
我的车就在那儿
Yes, right over there, you see? the camero
就在这里,来吧
Man, what the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢?
Just want to fucking call my girl
我只是要打电♥话♥给我女友
Selby? – Hi
赛奥比? 嘿
Oh man, it’s good to hear your voice
哦,听到你的声音太好了
Yeah you too
嗯,我也是
So, you back down here huh?
你已经回去了吗?
Yeah, I came down to see what was going on
我来找过你的
Oh man, am I glad to hear that
哦,很高兴听到这个
Yeah? – no, we all right, because…
嗯 我们都没事了,因为
They caught in here with some old warrant or something, you know
他们进来的时候带着搜查令什么的
But, I’m…
但是,我…
Where are you now?
你现在在哪儿?
In a motel room
在旅馆房♥间里
I wished I was there with you right now
我真希望我现在和你在一起
But Leen… they went up to see my parents
但是,琳,他们去讯问我的父母了
They were asking all kind of questions
他们问了好多问题
Yeah, you now well
嗯,好吧
I rather not talk on the phone here, you know…
最好不要在电♥话♥上谈这个,
Because, because I don’t know if they’re, you know…
因为,我不知道是不是有…你知道
But… don’t worry about that, Sel
但是,不用担心,赛奥比
I mean that’s just some mistaken identity or something, you know
也许只是我对你犯的一些小错误 你知道
They’ve got nothing
他们什么证据也没有
So just talk about us, you know?
只跟他们谈谈我们自己的事,你知道
I can’t Leen, my picture’s on the paper
不行,琳,我的照片就在报纸上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!