Yeah…

But that’s a doctor… you gotta get a degree for that
但是当医生,你得先有学位
No, I’m not, no
管他呢,妈的
Shit, I know, you know what I always wanted to be?
妈的,你知道我想当什么吗?
What?
什么?
President of the US
美国总统
I just haven’t been feeling too good lately, you know
我不喜欢被人摸着肚子
But I will though, man
但是没关系了
I’ll be feeling great
我现在感觉很好
It’s fucking celebration time
就像是在庆祝会一样
Oh yes this is… this is big
哦哈,这真的不错
I once heard this thing that always stuck with me
我总在想是不是有天使在照顾我
Cause I remember I just put the baby up for adoption
因为我记得我刚把孩子送去领养
They call the assembly of my junior high
我上高中的时候有一次
Cause this guy who played drum for certain workmen…
有个打鼓的人来做演讲
Was coming to talk to us about success…
跟我们谈起成功的秘诀
and making your mark on the world
就是要在世界上留名
I don’t have any experience, per se…
我没有工作经验,但是
I’m a real… I mean I’m a real hard worker
说真的,我工作非常努力
I was real excited, cause he was the 1st real celebrity I’ve seen…
我很激动,她是我见到的第一个 真正的名人
And this was exactly the kind of thing I wanted to learn…
而且这正是我想学的东西
How to follow in the footsteps of…
如何一步步的完成工作
Just stay right… just stay right there
别动… 就呆在那里
And you should know that I’ve worked with people all my life
你知道,我一直都在为人服务
So I’m real good with people and…
所以我非常会和人打交道
I know how to work the rolodex
我知道如何整天工作
So I listen real hard to any advice he had
我会真心工作
For sure he said something that stuck right in my real mind
当然,她也说了一些话让我印象深刻
It was all you need in life… is love
就是,你需要的就是爱
And to believe in yourself
相信你自己
then there’s nothing you can’t do
这样就没有什么你做不到的
To make sure that i have all this straight
我尽量说的清楚一点
Basically, you’ve no experience, no college degree…
总的来说,你没有工作经验 没有大学文凭
No resume, no work history what-so-ever in fact
没有简历,没有工作史 什么也没有
And now you would like to be… a lawyer
现在,你想做个…律师
No, see… I’m sorry, but when I read the ad…
不,对不起,我看到的广♥告♥说
It said you were looking for a secretary
你在找一个秘书
Ok, well you need to learn how to type…
你得知道怎么打字
You’ll need computer skills
你要会用电脑
Most of our secretaries have college degree
基本上所有的秘书都有大学文凭
In fact most of them have specialized in law
基本上也都有法律经验
I don’t mean to sound harsh, but frankly this is a little insulting
我不得不说的难听一点
All that looks great, It must be wonderful, but…
你是从地通那海滩来的,那一定很不错 但是…
When the beach party is over, you don’t get to say, you know what
当沙滩派对结束后,你不能说,你知道吗
I think now I would like to have what everybody else has worked their entire life for…
我就想立刻得到别人一辈子努力得到的东西
It doesn’t work that way
这是不行的…
Fuck you, man!
操♥你♥妈♥!
You don’t fucking know me
你♥他♥妈♥的不认识我
Ok, great, that’s great, see?
好啊,看到了?
Now I’m so sorry I didn’t hire you before. Leslie could you please escort miss…
对不起,莱斯莉,请你送 这位小姐
I don’t even know her name, because of course she doesn’t have a resume…
我不认识她,她甚至连简历都没有
No need, you fucking asshole, you piece of shit
用不着了,你这烂人!
What you think I’m fucking retard?
你以为我是傻子?
Take your fucking job and fucking shove it!
干♥你♥的事情吧
Fuck you Leslie!
操你,莱斯莉!
All I need is love and to believe in yourself
我需要的就是爱,相信自己
Nice idea, it doesn’t exactly work out that way
好主意啊,不过不是总行得通
But I guess it was better to hear flat out lying then to know the truth at thirteen
要是我13岁的时候就知道这一点就好了
Fuck this phoney shit, told him to fuck himself, kiss my fucking sweet ass
都是他妈的骗子,亲我屁♥股♥吧
Slamped me out of the fucking door, just like that, man
我就踢开门,扬长而去
What did he do?
他怎么了呢?
Not a fucking thing
什么也没有
Not one fucking thing
什么办法也没有
I’ve bet nobody fucking ever talked to him like that in his whole life
我敢打赌他这辈子没人跟他说过那样的话
Fucking office job, who the fuck wants a job like that
操他的办公室工作,谁他妈的想 干那个工作
You got your little phone…
还有些纸,笔
You got your piece of paper, your little pen…
你有你的纸,你的小笔…
You write shit down, bla bla bla
记下无聊的事…
Fucking a monkey can do that shit, man, fuck!
操,猴子都能做,操!
I thought you wanted a job like that
我知道你不想要这样的工作
You know what?
你知道吗?
No. Toby, 2 more
托比,再来两杯
Honey, Al says I can’t give you any tab
我不能再给你了,你欠着帐呢
Toby, how long have I been the customer here?
托比,我光顾这儿多长时间了?
Would you cut me some fucking slack here?
我有欠帐不还的吗?
Go get me 2 more
再来两杯
Fucking lazy bastard, it’s no big deal, man
懒虫,又不是什么大不了的
Al runs a tab all the time you know…
我总是来这里,你知道
he just probably doesn’t know it
他只不过大概不知道罢了
Leen, what are you gonna do?
琳,你干什么呢?
I got it on fucking control, man
我会有办法的
I’m kind of starving here
我在饿肚子了
There’s no way, you could maybe ah…
就不能…嗯…
I don’t know, call your dad or…
也许给你♥爸♥爸打个电♥话♥…
Yeah I know I know, I’m just saying for you, you know?
好了,我知道了 我只是在给你想办法,你知道?
Fuck it, man, I got shit line up, you know
操,我会有主意的,你知道
It’s not a fucking big deal
没关系的
Can I just give it to you straight
我想实话实说
The truth is, I’m… I’m a hooker
事实上,我是个妓♥女♥
I’m trying to clean my life up here, you know…
我想放弃过去,你知道
Go straight and questions and all, so…
告别以前的生活,所以…
If there’s any link that you can help me with…
有没有可能你帮帮我… 你以前曾有犯罪记录
That’s because I was… – That’s not even matter gonna matter
因为我以前是… 没关系的
Hey Todd, do we even have any factory work?
嘿,托德,我们还有工厂工作吗?
Fuck!
操!
I’m sorry, I’m just trying to talk to you here…
对不起,我只是想跟你谈谈
You don’t have any change, do you?
你没有零钱吗?
Madam, I’m afraid I’ve to ask you to come with me
女士,我得要求你跟我走一趟
Why?
为什么?
Well we’ve had some complains out here, so…
关于有人投诉你
So what they complained about?
投诉什么?
Cause I just got out, it’s my day off
我刚刚才下班 今天我放假
A day off?
放假?
And what’s a day off for a whore, you go to church or something?
妓♥女♥放假去干什么?你还上教堂不成?
Don’t you remember me?
你不记得我了吗?
No

I busted you not eight months ago for tricking up on 95
不到8个月之前,在巴斯通你惹的麻烦
It seems to me you might owe me one
我觉得你欠我一个人情
Yeah, you sure went easy on me
你对我也很不客气
You almost broke my fucking jaw
你差点打碎我的下巴
Please, you do time
来吧,快点
Climb over
爬过来
Sel?
塞奥?
Selby?
赛奥比?
Selby? Jesus Christ, what’re you doing
赛奥比?你在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么?
Please drop the fucking blade
放下小刀
I take you to a fucking doctor, ok
我带你去看医生
Just stop it
停下?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
You can stop Leen.
你可以停下?
Stop what?
停下什么?
You can stop the game
你可以停下这游戏
I’m out there trying my best, ok?
我在外面尽我的努力了,知道吗?
Why did you quit hooking?
为什么你不卖♥♥淫了?
Cause I needed to, alright?
因为我需要,知道吗?
Because you thought I was stupid, enough to support you?
你觉得我太蠢了,让你失望了吗?
No, Selby
不,赛奥比
That you wouldn’t even have to fuck me to get it
你不会在跟我上♥床♥了
Because I’m so hard-up
因为我太僵硬了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!