I always wanted to be in the movies
我一直以来都想演电影
When I was little I thought for sure 1 day, I could be a big big star…
小时候我总是幻想有一天,我会成为天♥皇♥巨星
Or maybe just beautiful…
或者只是非常漂亮…
Beautiful and rich, like the women on TV
又漂亮又有钱,就象电视里的女人那样
Yeah, I had a lot of dreams
是的,我有好多的梦想
And I guess you can call me a real romantic
我想你可以把我当成纯粹的浪漫主义者
Because I truly believe that one day… they’ll come true
因为我相信总有一天会梦想成真
So I dream about it for hours
因此我经常连续几个小时的幻想
As the years went by, I learnt to stop sharing this with people
随着时间的流逝,我学会不再与大家分享我的的梦想
They said I was dreaming
他们都说我是白日做梦
But back then, I believed it whole heartily
但是回想那个时候,我真的是满心相信
So whenever I was down, I would just escape into my mind
每当我不开心的时候,我就躲进自己的梦想之中
To my other live, where I was someone else
躲进我另外一种生活,在那儿我完全成为另外一个人
It made me happy to think that all these people…
想到这些人还不知道真正的我
just didn’t know yet who I was gonna be
会是什么样,总是让我很高兴
But 1 day they’ll all see
但是总有一天,他们会看得到的
I heard that Marilyn Monroe was discovered in a soda shop
我听说,玛丽莲梦露是在一家汽水店里被发现的
And I thought for sure, it could be like that
我肯定,我的情况也可能类似
So I started growing up real young…
因此我很小的时候就开始出去混
And I always secretly looking for who is gonna discover me?
我总是偷偷地观察,谁会来发现我呢?
Was it this guy?
会是这个家伙吗?
Or maybe this one?
也许是这个?
You never knew
你永远不会知道的
But even if they couldn’t take me all the way… like Marilyn
即使他们不能像对待玛丽莲那样对我
They would somehow believe in me just enough
只要他们相信我,也就足够了
They would see me for what I could be, and think I was beautiful
他们只要认可我,认为我漂亮
Like a diamond in the rough
就像一路未加工过的宝石
They’ll take me away…
他们会带我走…
To my new life
带我进入新的生活
And my new world
带我到新世界
Where everything would be different
在那里,所有的事情都会不同
Yeah, I lived that way for long long time
是的,我就这样生活了很长很长时候
And my head dreaming like that
而我的脑海里一直在做着那样的梦
It was nice
那样的感觉真好
1 day it just stopped
终于有一天,那样的生活结束了
By the time I met you all…
到我要即将结束我的生命的时候
Shame… all I want is a beer
真♥他♥妈♥的狗屎 我所想要的竟然是杯啤酒
How are you doing? – Great
你好吗?—好
Anyone sitting here?
这里有人坐吗?
No
没有
Madam our services are for patrons only
小姐,我们的服务只对老顾客
Give me a beer whatever cheapest
给我一杯啤酒,无论什么牌子,要最便宜的
So what it is like, a gay place or what?
那么这是怎样的地方呢,专供同性恋还是什么别的?
Yeah
是的
Hey, whatever, man
管它呢,哥们
Can I buy you that drink?
那杯啤酒,算我的可以吗?
I got my own money
我自己有钱
I’ll have a pitcher, whatever she’s having
不管她喝的什么,给我来一大匝
Look, I’m not gay alright?
听着,我可不是同性恋,明白吗?
Well, it makes sense
我知道,这下我明白了
So what are you doing here then?
那你来这里做什么?
My truck broke down, I’m a…
我的卡车坏了,我是…
I got a pressure cleaning business
我开了一家“压力清除”公♥司♥
What’s pressure cleaning?
什么是“压力清除”公♥司♥?
You know steam clean?
你听说过蒸气清洁吗?
Upholstery, carpets, you know, shit like that
车内清洁,地毯,差不多这类东西吧
So I’m just getting out of the rain
我刚淋了雨
My name is Selby
我叫赛奥比 我叫李
You owe me change!
你还没有找我钱呢
Fuck! I’m out of here
傻X 我得走了
Oh, are you sure?
噢,你真的要走吗?
Get your fucking hands off me! you dumb dyke…
把你那该死的手分拿开,愚蠢的同性恋
I’m not gonna fuck you for fucking beer ok
别以为一杯啤酒我就会跟你上♥床♥
Stop wasting your fucking time!
别再浪费时间了
I wasn’t trying to fuck you!
我不是想跟你上♥床♥
I just wanna talk to you
我只是想跟你聊天而己
I thought that if I bought you some beer maybe you’ll talk to me
我只是想,请你喝杯啤酒 也许你会跟我聊聊天
I just trying to have one decent night out, you know..
我只是想在外面过个得体的夜晚
Just talk to someone before I’ve to go back to my parents closet
我只想在回到父母那个封闭的小屋前,跟别人聊聊天
I’m sorry
我…我很抱歉
So are you really a steam cleaner?
这么说,你真是做蒸氮清洁这一行的?
No, I’m not
不是,我不是
No man, actually it’s a real good job…
噢,哥们,其实那是份不错的工作
Pressure cleaning
“压力清除”
You want some?
你…你要来点吗?
Oh come on don’t let me down now
快点,不要不给我面子
You ready?
你准备好了没有?
1… no, you don’t get to do this
一、二…不,你不能这么干
Shit, I don’t fucking trust you
别废话,我才不相信你呢
You ready?
你准备好了没有?
1, 2, go!
1,2,开始
You do suck
你可真差劲
You’re just a sore winner
你赢的也不轻松啊
Yeah, winner though, man
不管怎么说,它也是赢啊,哥们
Oh, man that’s all my cast
哥们,都是因为我打着石膏
You spilled some good shit there
还说呢,你看你洒了多少出来?
I’m gonna lick it up like a dog
我准备象狗一样把它舔起来
We need 2 more
再来两杯
What’s that bullshit?
那是什么狗屎?
The bar is closed
酒吧关门了
Then why don’t you take that stick out of your ass…
那为什么你还不把家伙的掏出来…
Now would be a good time, don’t you think huh?
你不觉得现在是个好机会吧?
Now that the bar’s closed
酒吧已经打佯了
What you do for is that?
你在说什么啊?
We had a good time though
不管怎么说我们玩得很开心,对吗?
Yeah, I know, it was fun
是的,很开心
I’m sorry, I called you dumb dyke
听着,很抱歉,我叫你愚蠢的同性恋
I don’t care
我不介意
And thanks for the drinks
谢谢你请我喝酒,还有烟
No… No Problem.
噢,不,不…没有关系
So see you around ok
那么,再见了
Do you wanna stay with me?
你想不想到我家去住?
I didn’t mean… you know you don’t have to do anything
我没有那个意思,你不需要做什么的,我只是…
Shit I know
不废话了,我懂
Fuck it
行啊 真的?
Yeah? My truck’s broken down
我的卡车坏了,真倒霉
Ok, car’s over here, come here, this way
好吧,在那边 来啊,这边走
All I wanted was a beer
我想要的只是一杯啤酒
But the day I met Selby I’d spent most of the afternoon sitting in the rain, about to kill myself
可是我遇上赛奥比那天,我整个下午坐在雨里准备自杀
So you can understand
现在你明白了吧
I was flexible, I mean everybody gotta have faith in something
我是适应性很强的人,我的意思是,人人都有自己对某种事情的信念
For me? For me all I had left was love
而我来说,所有剩下的只有爱
And I was getting pretty sure that, I wasn’t gonna love a man again
我很肯定,我不会再爱上男人
So I was gonna do it
所以,我也无所谓了
And the only reason I did it was a five dollar bill
我♥干♥这个的唯一原因是为了5美元的票子
I knew I probably given some asshole a blowjob for it
我知道有时我还得为一些混♥蛋♥口♥交♥
So really tried to piss me off that if I killed myself without spending it
因此要是没把这些钱花了就死 我真是不甘心啊
Basically I sucked him off for free
那等于说我免费为他口♥交♥
So I made a deal
因此,我做了个决定
I said God, I gotta spend this 5 bucks
我说“上帝,我要把这五块钱花了”
But when it’s gone so am I
“钱花完了,我也随之而去”
If you’ve got something for me in this life, you better bring it on
“要是在我的一生中你还有什么事 要我做的话,你最好快点让我知道”
And there she was
看来她就是了
Just some friends my parents and I are staying with
这是我目前寄住的我父母的朋友的家
You wanna take a shower or anything?
你不想洗个澡,还是什么别的吗?
Goodnight – Goodnight
晚安 晚安
I can’t believe you are here
不敢相信你会来这里
Me neither
我也是
Can I touch your face?
我可以摸你的脸吗?
Sure
当然