I’ll do my best.
我尽力吧
There’s a fish. Give me the rod. Now don’t get excited, my dear.
那有一条鱼 快把渔竿给我
If I had the rod, I would have caught him.
太晚了 它逃走了
The hook must be baited. Bait it.
但钩子必须要先上饵
Alright. Don’t get… Shush! Shush!
那好 不要
Give me, quick! It’s a big one. Just a minute.
给我 快 一条大鱼
The rod, quick! Come on! Gimme the rod!
渔竿 快 快啊
You must wait. Don’t be a fool!
亲爱的 你必须等我在钩子上上好饵
By that time, the fish’ll be gone.
你这个笨蛋 到那时候 鱼早就溜走了
Where’s your common sense?
你的常识都到哪里去了?
What’s that?
那是什么?
You’re not baiting him with that? You don’t expect them to eat this?
你不会准备用这个来上饵吧?
What are you doing? Putting a worm on the hook.
那在干什么?
A worm? Of course!
虫子?
Disgusting! You don’t expect me to eat fish that’s been eating worms.
真恶心 你不会指望我吃一条吃虫子的鱼吧?
Very well. We’ll fish without them.
那好 亲爱的 那我们就不用虫子钓鱼
Good.
好
You’re not angry, pigeon? Me? No.
你不高兴 小鸽子?
Don’t be mad because you’re wrong once in a while.
不要因为你这会儿错了就不高兴
You can’t be right all the time.
你不可能永远都对
I can see scads of them. They’re smelling the hook.
我能看到很多的鱼
You know… Is something wrong? Hm?
你知道 有什么不对吗?
They’re wonderful. There’s millions of ’em down there.
那太好了 那有许许多多的鱼 在水下
You know… Be careful. You’ll go overboard.
你知道
Are you seasick? No.
你晕船吗?
Shame on you! A man who’s lived at sea all his life. Oh, Captain!
真丢脸 你还是一个一辈子都生活
Shush!
嘘
I’ve got one. I’ve got one.
我钓到一条 我钓到一条
Ooh, I got… This is a whopper.
啊 我钓到了 一条特大的
I’ve got… Pigeon, I’ve got one.
我钓到了 小鸽子 我钓到一条
Hey, don’t lie there asleep, give me a hand!
嗨 不要躺在那里睡觉 过来帮一把
What on earth’s the matter with you?
你到底怎么了?
It’s gone. If you’d been on the job, I would have caught him.
它逃走了 如果你刚才帮
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了?
Oh, a solo drinker, huh?
啊 一个纯粹的酒鬼 是吗?
Hmph, carrying a bottle!
总是离不开酒瓶
They’re still smelling the hook. Big ones!
它们还在闻到我的钩子 大家伙
Just look at those fish.
看看那些鱼
There’s a wise one.
这有一个聪明的家伙
No, he won’t… What are you going to do with that?
不 它不会
Lasso him. Don’t be silly!
套住它
You can’t lasso a fish.
你不可能套住一条鱼
You can. All you have to do is to place it over its head like that
你能够 你所要做的就是像这
and you pull it tight like this.
然后你就这样拉紧
What’s that? A yodeller.
那是什么?
Oh, that ruins everything. It certainly does.
啊 他毁了一切
Too bad we couldn’t be by ourselves.
太糟糕了 不再仅仅只是我们两个了
It certainly is.
那当然
After all the plans we made. Yes.
在我们将一切都计划好以后
He’s looking at us through field glasses.
他正通过望远镜看着我们呢
We’d better take this off. He’ll think you’re murdering me.
我们最好还是把这拿下来吧
There’s a whole gang. They’re going to have a picnic.
那有一大帮 他们在野餐
I give up, I’m going back to my boat.
算了 我还是回我的船吧
We’ve just arrived. I can’t help that.
可我们刚刚才到这里
Oh… What are you doing?
啊
I got one… I’ve got a beaut…
我钓到一条 我钓到一条
Don’t be a fool! Doesn’t matter!
别傻了 放开我 一条鱼对我们无所谓
Don’t push. Who’s pushing you?
别推我
Don’t be an idiot! Help!
别像个白♥痴♥似的
Sit down. I can’t.
坐下
Stand still. I’m trying.
站着别动
Pigeon. Help! Help! Help!
小鸽子 就命 就命 就命
You Idiot! Haven’t you any more sense than to stand up in a boat?
那个白♥痴♥ 你的常识没告诉
What’s come over you, you’re acting strange.
你怎么了 你看上去怪怪的
Where’s my hat?
我的帽子呢?
Mme Marie Grosnay? Oh, dear, dear, dear. Thanks.
玛丽·格思内夫人?
I thought you were going to the south of France.
我还以为你到法国南部去了
I couldn’t find anything that suited me.
我找不到任何适合我的东西
More flowers, Madame. Put them over there.
更多的鲜花 夫人
Oh, Marie. Mm, how wonderful. Who sent them?
哦 玛丽 啊 多美啊
That awful man who keeps pursuing me.
那个一直在追我的那个人
How thrilling. I’m dying to know what he’s written.
真可怕 我很想知道他写了些什么
Always the same thing. Just two words, ‘Please, please’.
总是一样 四个字 ‘求你 求你’
I’ve never known such aggressiveness.
我总来没见过这么攻击性的
That’s not aggressive. Whatever he wants, at least he’s asking for it.
听上去并不是那么具有攻击性 不管他
Why don’t you call him? That old rou?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给他?
Well, as long as he’s not too old.
算啦 只要他还不是太老
I don’t know the man. Besides, I don’t have his telephone number.
我不认识那个男人 另外
Send a letter care of the florist.
那就把信送给花圃老板
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 先生
A letter for you. Merci.
这里有你的一封信
Did you deliver the flowers? The last has gone.
那些花你都送到了吗?
Repeat it for another two weeks.
那就再送两个星期
Oui, Monsieur. Oh, wait.
好的 先生
You better cancel it. May I use your telephone?
订单取消了 我能用一下电♥话♥吗?
Oui, Monsieur. Thank you.
好的 先生
Hello? Give me Passy 3211, please.
喂?请给我接帕斯3211
Hello?
喂?
This is M. Varnay.
我是瓦奈先生
I should be very angry with you, but I have no more resistance.
我应该对你感到很生气才对
Good. When can I see you? Why are you so persistent?
那好 那我什么时候能够跟您见面?
Simple because I love you. You hardly know me.
很简单 因为我爱你
I’ve always known you.
我永远都会认得你
When we met, I knew there was a deep understanding between us.
在我们见面的那一刻 我就意识到
It was in your eyes, Marie.
那理解就在你的眼睛里 玛丽
They are beautiful, like the loneliness of distant stars.
那双眼睛很漂亮 就像那
I wonder, who are you in the dark? I don’t quite understand.
我在猜想 躲在那后面的黑暗里的人到底是谁?
I can’t express it, only a symphony could say it.
我不能表达这种情感 只有一
The music of the spheres.
天籁之音
I’m not as ethereal as all that.
我可没那么轻浮
You are everything. Saint, sinner, snake and gazelle.
你是全部 圣徒 罪人 蛇 小羚羊
I can’t forget you. Every look, tone, gesture is engraved in my mind.
我无法忘记你 你的每一个容颜 声音
I must see you, Marie. Immediately. Now. Good.
我必须见到你 玛丽
I’ll be right over. Mm-hm.
我马上就来 嗯 嗯
How much is that?
多少钱?
One franc, Monsieur.
一个法郎 先生
Keep the change.
不用找了
Marie. My own beloved.
玛丽 我的爱
I beg your pardon, whom did you wish to see?
请你原谅 你要找谁?
Mme Grosnay. This way, please.
格思内夫人
This way.
这边
I am Mme Lasalle, Marie will be down in a moment.
我是勒萨雷夫人
Of course.
当然
How do you do?
你好?
Yvonne, this is M. Varnay. Yes, we’ve just met.
伊冯 这位是瓦奈先生
I’ll see you at my house for dinner at 7:30.
那我就在我的家等你们来吃晚饭 7:30
Yes, at 7:30. Oh, don’t bother, darling.
好的 7:30
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见 再见
Well, you wicked man. Wicked?
好了 你个坏蛋
Yes, very wicked.
对 坏极了
Sit over there. Thank you.
请坐
Tea? Thank you.
茶?
Milk and sugar? No, thank you.
牛奶和糖?
Now that Yvonne is gone, I’m a little afraid of you.
现在伊冯走了 我又要开始怕你了
Afraid? Why?
怕?为什么?
You know what happened the last time we were alone.
你还记得在上次我们独处的时候发生了什么?
I’m sorry. I allowed my emotions to get the better of me.
对不起 那时候的我被我的情绪所左右了
It will never occur again. Oh, don’t say that.
我保证这种事情以后再也不会发生
That’s one of the ironies of life,
我想那就是生活的滑稽之处
doing the wrong thing at the right moment.
在正确的时候做了错误的事