Your relationship with Mme Bonheur?
那你和布热尔夫人的关系是
Bonheur? I don’t understand, Monsieur.
布热尔?
It’s no use, Captain. The game’s up.
这没用 船长 你的游戏结束了
I’ve been shadowing you for two weeks.
我已经跟了你两周了
You’ve been a pretty busy fellow, traveling around the country.
你是一个非常忙的人
What you need is a pair of skates.
你需要一双溜冰鞋
Does my wife know?
我妻子知道这些吗?
No, Monsieur. No one knows anything, not even Police Headquarters.
不 先生 没人知道这些
I wanted to make sure I was right. What are your charges?
我首先要确定我是对的
Bigamy.
重婚罪
14 counts of murder.
14项谋杀罪
Congratulations, Monsieur. With the murder charges, you won’t succeed.
祝贺你 先生 关于谋杀的罪名
We’ll see.
你等着瞧
There is corpus delicti. Don’t worry, we’ll find the bodies.
你没有办法证明犯罪事实
I don’t think you will, Monsieur.
我不认为你能够 先生
However, we’ll hold you for bigamy until we do. Let’s go.
而且 我们会以重婚罪的罪名将你监
Listen. You have no evidence of murder and you know it.
听着 你知道你没有证据告我谋杀
If you let me see my wife before arrest, I’ll sign a confession.
但是如果在逮捕我之前让我和
That’s a bargain.
那就这么定了
It’ll be an hour and 20 minutes before we get there.
还有一个小时二十分钟我们才能到那里
I never felt so tired.
我从没有感到这么累
Pardon me, if I take forty winks? As many as you like.
请你原谅 我能打个盹吗?
I’m sorry. I must take every precaution. Do you mind?
对不起 我必须防止任何可能
Of course not.
当然不
I never felt so sleepy.
我从来没感到如此睡意朦胧
It must have been that wine.
一定是那酒的作用
Hello.
你好
How do you do? Don’t you remember me?
你好?
Ah, yes, yes. How’s the world treating you?
啊 是的 是的
I could complain, but I won’t.
我可以抱怨 但是我不会这么做
I need a good manager. Do you know anybody that wants a job?
我需要一个好的老板
No, I don’t.
不 我不知道
I can’t keep on doing this sort of business all the time.
然而 我不能总是做这种生意
I don’t want any money. What do you want?
我不想要钱
Nothing, I just wanted to say hello, that’s all.
什么都不要 我只想说一声你好
You don’t believe me?
你不相信我 是吗?
However, take this.
不管怎么样 这个你拿着
No, I don’t want your money. Take it. Don’t be a fool.
不 我不想要你的钱
Will I see you again?
我还能再见到你吗?
You go on about your business.
你管好自己吧
That’s my call.
我的电♥话♥
Hello? Annabella? This is your pigeon.
你好?安娜贝拉?
I’m flying home. I’ve been at the shipping office all day.
我要飞回家了 我今天一
No, the boat’s still up on the ways. The damage was more serious.
不 船还在岸上
They’re still scraping her sides.
他们还在给它刮边
You would say something like that.
就知道你会这么说
We won’t be ready for days, so I’m coming home.
它几天内都不会好 所以我会回家
Immediately.
马上
Goodbye, dear.
再见 亲爱的
Good afternoon, Captain. Good afternoon.
下午好 船长
Will you take this up to my room? Thank you.
你能把这个放到我房♥间去吗?
Pigeon. Annabella.
小鸽子
What’s that? Pretty?
那是什么?
It’s for the woman next door.
这是给隔壁的夫人准备的
I’m worried about the deed to this house. I want it back in my name.
您能回来我很高兴 小鸽子
Why, of course. We can go to the lawyer’s now.
为什么?当然可以
Today? I want it done and over with.
今天?
Oh, not now! I’ve only just arrived.
哦 现在不行 我才刚刚回家
Besides, I want this day to be ours.
还有 我希望今天只属于我们
Just you and I, alone in the waning twilight.
只有你和我 在柔弱的月光下
If you talk like that, I’ll put it off.
如果你这么说 我就把它暂时先放一放
Good! We’ll dine alone. We’ll prepare it ourselves and let the maid go.
那好 一会儿我们俩一起吃饭
If I knew it was going to be this kind of an evening.
如果我早知道今天会有
Annette! Oui, Madame?
安妮特
You may have the afternoon off. Merci, Madame.
你今天下午放假
Drink? Bordeaux’d be nice, pigeon.
喝点什么?
Bordeaux?
波尔多?
What are you up to?
安妮特 你在上面做什么?
Oh, nothing, Madame. Did you break something?
啊 什么都没做 夫人
No, I was just closing the window.
没有 我只是在关窗
Do it more carefully next time.
下次小心一点
Corkscrew. There’s none here.
我在找螺丝锥
It must be in the living room somewhere.
那一定在起居室的某处
Dinner’ll be ready in a half hour. You deserve a little drink.
晚饭还有半小时就好了
I certainly do. What are you drinking?
我当然要
Sarsaparilla. Sarsaparilla?
菝葜甜饮
Doctor’s orders, my dear.
医生的命令 亲爱的
I can see how this evening will be. Playing dominoes.
我能想像晚上会过得怎么样
It’s good, nice and dry. I like it. It makes me so thirsty.
这酒不错 不错的干红 我喜欢
I’ve finished this whole bottle myself
我自己已经喝了整瓶
and you ain’t touched yours yet.
而你的你却碰都没有碰
You’ve done nothing but stare all evening.
你今天晚上什么都没有做
We were going to enjoy the waning twilight.
我们应该一起欣赏那温柔的月光
Be careful. Be careful of the furniture.
当心 当心家具
Oh, honey, you’re always complaining.
哦 亲爱的 你总是在抱怨
Here, drink your drink.
这里 喝一点
I don’t see how you can drink that vile stuff.
我不认为你能和这种乱七八糟的东西
Very good, just like wine and very dry too.
很不错 跟酒一样 也很干
You’re drinking my wine!
你在喝我的酒
Pigeon! Pigeon!
小鸽子 小鸽子
No! No!
不 不
Pigeon! Pigeon, let me in!
小鸽子 小鸽子 让我进来
Pigeon, darling! Milk!
小鸽子 亲爱的
Qu’estce que c’est? Woman, leave me alone!
小鸽子 怎么了?
Let me help you, please, darling! Annette!
请让我来帮你 亲爱的
Come down, quickly! Hurry!
下来 快 快下来
What happened? Tell me, darling.
怎么了?告诉我 亲爱的
I’m poisoned! I’m dying.
我中毒了 我要死了
Telephone my wife. I’m here.
请给我妻子打电♥话♥
Oh, dear! Here, take some wine. Take it away!
啊 亲爱的 这里 喝点酒
Poor darling, let me open your tie.
可怜的 让我替你解开你的领结
Leave me alone. What’s happened to that maid!
放开我
Yes, Madame? What happened to you?
怎么了 夫人?
I don’t know. I was bleaching my hair,
我不知道
and it fell out. What’s that?
然后它们就掉下来了
You’d better get two doctors! Take it away!
你赶紧去找医生
Calm, my love.
镇静 亲爱的
There’s nothing to be worried about. If it’s poison,
不用担心 如果这是毒药
he’d certainly rid of it after using the stomach pump.
在用过洗胃器以后毒性肯
Keep on taking the medicine for two or three days.
就服这药 持续两三天
How is the maid?
这个女仆怎么了?
She feels OK but doesn’t look good.
她看上去不好 但自我感觉不错
Strange you didn’t have any effects.
真奇怪你居然一点反应也没有
Nothing affects me, I’m lucky.
我不会受什么影响 我一直很走运
A few days in the country will do you both good.
去乡村呆几天对你们俩都有好处
Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢
He said we should go away in the country
他说我们应该去乡村
just you and I, alone. Wouldn’t that be fun?
就你和我 那不是很有意思吗?
Wonderful.
很好
Oh, pigeon, not a soul anywhere.
啊 小鸽子 这里一个人都没有
Perfect.
太好了
Why didn’t we think of this before? Yes.
我们以前没有想到 真是太糟糕了
Oh, it’s lovely.
啊 这太美了
What’s that? That’s an anchor, for fishing.
那是什么?
We should catch scads of them here.
啊 这里我们能抓到很多鱼
Oh, I see one, it’s a monster! Oh, no, it’s me.
啊 我看到这有一条 好大一条
Isn’t that silly? My own reflection.
那样是不是很傻啊?我自己的影子
I wished I could swim. I’d love to go in.
真希望我会游泳
Would you? I’m just in the mood.
你会吗?
We’ll see what we can do. Will you teach me?
让我们看看我们能做些什么