现在,埃德温娜–
Now, Edwina…
起来,埃德温娜.起来
Get up, Edwina. Get up.
帮我一把
Help me up.
哦!
Oh!
啊,真好玩!巴尼,你试试
Whee, that was fun! Barney, try it.
我不试.-来吧,试试
I wouldn’t think of it. – Come on, try it.
哦,在那里
Oh, there it is.
请听我说,亲爱的.-我们到了
Listen to me. Please, dear. – Here we are.
哦,我知道钥匙在哪里. 这里.你通常放在这里
Oh, I know where the key is. It’s here. You usually keep it here.
哦.-就在那里.看见吗?
Oh. – Right there. See?
好的,我们开门.-真的吗?
Okay, here we go. – Really?
开门.万岁
Open the door. Hooray.
埃德温娜,你没有开始觉得累吗?
Edwina, aren’t you beginning to feel tired at all?
没有.为什么?你想去哪里吗?
Not a bit. Why? Do you wanna go someplace?
哦,不,不,不是.你知道,我只是想
Oh, no, no, no. No, I was thinking, you know.
我-我应该做一些测试 检查你的血压和心跳
L- I should make a few tests, check your blood pressure and heart.
哦,巴纳比
Oh, Barnaby.
不是今晚
Not tonight.
嗯,埃德温娜,做这样的试验…
Uh, Edwina, in making such an experiment…
通常做–
it’s always good to make as few…
巴尼.-什么?
Barney. – What?
你确定你真的爱我吗?
Are you sure you really love me?
呃,我当然爱你,亲爱的
Well, of course I do, dear.
你为什么这样问?
Whatever made you ask such a question?
呃,我只是突然想到
Well, it just occurred to me.
那么,那样回答你的问题了吧?
Now, does that answer your question?
你知道,我这么爱你 搞到我头晕目眩
You know, I love you so much it makes me dizzy.
真的吗?-嗯
Really? – Mmm.
什么时候开始的? -从我第一次遇到你开始
When did that start? – First time I ever met you.
不是,不是.我指头晕
No, no. I mean the dizziness.
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
这是我们的蜜月夜 我只关心这些
This is our honeymoon night, and that’s all I care to think about.
是的,亲爱的
Yes, dear.
巴尼.巴尼?你要做什么?
Barney. Barney? What are you going to do?
哦,我只是想换上睡衣
Oh, I was just going to put on my pajamas.
呃,唔,唔…
Well, uh, uh…
你不觉得在那里面换好点吗?
don’t you think you’d better change in there?
为什么?
What for?
呃,唔,呃,没-没事了
Well, uh, well, that-that’s all right.
我-我把我的东西拿进浴室
I’ll… I’ll take my things in the bathroom.
看在老天的份上
For heaven’s sake.
我只需要几分钟时间
I’ll only be a few minutes.
嗯.突然变得害羞了.最好记下来
Hmm. Became suddenly shy. I’d better put that down.
我–
I’ll just…
嗯
Hmm.
15分钟内
“Fifteen minutes to change.
改变了几个跟以往 完全相反的行为方式
Complete reversal of usual behavior pattern.”
哦
Oh.
埃德温娜?埃德温娜,你没事吧?
Edwina? Edwina, are you all right?
没事,亲爱的.我很快就出来
Yes, darling. I’ll be out in a second.
哦.好
Oh. Good.
哦,巴尼,我多么开心
Oh, Barney, I’m so happy.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
怎么–
What…
呃,怎么了,亲爱的? 为什么哭啊?
Well, what’s the matter, darling? Why are you crying?
我帮不了忙
I can’t help it.
呃,是因为我的所作所为吗?
Well, is it because of something I said or did?
不是
No.
那么,是为什么呢?
Well, what is it then?
我只是在想
I was just thinking.
想什么?
What about?
妈妈!
Mother!
哦,妈妈.现在我懂了
Oh, Mother. Now I understand.
不,你不懂
No, you don’t.
那么又是什么呢?
Well, what is it then?
哦,我忍♥不住在想她今晚的感受
Oh, I can’t help of thinking how she must be feeling tonight.
她从不喜欢你
She never liked you.
呃,应该说,她也没有去努力
Well, I must say she doesn’t try very hard, either.
我尽力去讨好她
I do everything I can to please her.
你怎么可以这么没感情?
How can you be so insensitive?
她以前对我和我的未来 怀有多好的美梦
She had such wonderful dreams for me and my future.
好了,她还可以拥有啊,不是吗?
Well, she can still have them, can’t she?
不,她不能.她不能
No, she can’t. She can’t.
埃德温娜 我们开车到这里来玩……
Edwina, we drove all the way down here to enjoy ourselves…
同时也在进行一个 很重要科学实验
and to pursue an important scientific experiment at the same time.
我们不要因为愚蠢的 没事争吵而破坏了气氛
Now let’s not spoil it all by having a silly quarrel about nothing.
你不要叫我妈“不是东西”
Don’t you call my mother “nothing.”
我没有叫你妈“不是东西”
I didn’t call your mother “nothing.”
你不要提高声音
Don’t you raise your voice to me.
我没有提高声音!
I’m not raising my voice!
汉克恩威斯特不会……
Hank Entwhistle wouldn’t fly into a rage…
为了一个女孩子 提到她母亲而生气
just because a girl happened to mention her mother.
哦,老天爷
Oh, for heaven’s sake.
干嘛非得扯上汉克恩威斯特?
What’s Hank Entwhistle got to do with anything?
我只是提到汉克恩威斯特…
I only mentioned Hank Entwhistle…
因为我妈妈非常喜欢她
because my mother was always very fond of him.
他知道如何取得她的欢心
He knew how to please her.
你讲汉克恩威斯特的名字
There’s something clinical about the way…
的方式有点不妥
you bring up the name of Hank Entwhistle…
每次你都气恼
every time you get annoyed with me.
你是不是很后悔没有嫁给他?
Do you regret not having married him?
看是谁在说话!
Look who’s talking!
艾维拉碧丽斯又怎么样?
What about Elvira Bliss?
哦,天啊.艾维拉碧丽斯? 那是小学的事了
Oh, for heaven’s sakes. Elvira Bliss? That was in grammar school.
我知道.她是老师
I know. She was the teacher.
我想那个米拉马克丽普 也在小学……
And I suppose that Myra McKillip was in grammar school too…
还有米丽英格斯…
and Miriam Ingals…
那个你教了她三年 高尔夫球的人!
whom you tried to teach to play golf for three years!
哦,对,你提醒了我. 我的轻击棒还在她那里呢
Oh, yeah, that reminds me. She’s still got my putter.
你还敢说起汉克恩威斯特…
And you dare speak of Hank Entwhistle…
他只是吻我一次而已
who only kissed me once.
他吻你?
He kissed you?
呃,你以前从没告诉我
Well, that’s something you never saw fit to tell me before.
你吻了汉克恩威斯特?
You kissed Hank Entwhistle?
我没说过!-哦–
I never said that! – Oh, for…
我说,他吻了我! 我从没吻过他!
I said, he kissed me! I never kissed him!
你说过.-我没说过!
You did say exactly that. – I said nothing of the kind!
不,不!我的眼镜
No, no! My glasses.
你打我!你打我! -哦,不,我没有!
You struck me! You struck me! – Oh, no, I didn’t!
你这讨厌的家伙!你畜生!
You horrible thing! You brute!
你离开我房♥间! -你真的得住手!
You get out of my room! – You’ve really got to cut it out!
你出去!
You get out of my room!
哦,不要.埃德温娜,别闹了. 现在,说真的
Oh, no. Edwina, now stop it. Now, really.
哦,埃德温娜,现在真是荒唐. 你知道我看不见
Oh, Edwina, now this is ridiculous. You know I can’t see.
埃德温娜,请让我进去!
Edwina, please, let me in!
你知道我在走廊外面──
Do you realize that I’m out here in the hall in a…
哦,不,不.-哦,不
Oh, no, no. Oh, no.
埃德温娜,有东西夹在门缝里
Edwina, something’s caught in the door.
请让我进去
Please, let me in.
呃,那是你的错!
Well, it’s your own fault!
请让我进去!-不要
Please, let me in! – No.
嗯─哦,啊
Uh… Oh, my.
那么,只有一种方法 可以让你了解了
Well, if there’s only some way I can make you understand.
哦,我知道了.埃德温娜?
Oh, I know. Edwina?
埃德温娜,亲爱的,听我说
Edwina, dear, listen to me.
我们是可怜的
#We’re poor little lambs #
迷路羔羊
#Who have lost our way #
咩咩咩
# Baa baa baa ##
埃德温娜,你在吗?
Edwina, are you there?
埃德温娜?埃德温娜,开门啊!
Edwina? Edwina, please!