我想跟它是取决于个人的吧
I suppose it depends upon the individual.
在你身上试验时好像是 20岁一样
With you, it took the form of thinking as though you were 20.
哦,没错.别动,埃德温娜
Oh, it’s true. Keep still, Edwina.
福尔顿太太在那个年龄 是怎么样的?
What was Mrs. Fulton like at that age?
啊?
Huh?
呃,埃德温娜是一个 非常认真的学生
Well, Edwina was a very serious-minded student.
她主修经济学……
She majored in economics…
参加过鱼类学和烹饪的暑期班
and took several summer courses in ichthyology and cooking.
鱼类学?-嗯,鱼类的学习
Ichthyology? – Mmm, the study of fish.
杰罗姆说你第一个症状是眼睛
Jerome said your first symptom was your eyes.
你的视力变得非常好
Your vision became perfect.
没错,但是你不能指望那个
True, but you can’t count upon that.
你知道吗 埃德温娜的视力已经很好了
See, Edwina’s vision is already perfect.
很可能会出现完全不同的情况
It will probably take an entirely different form.
亲爱的,你有没有觉得什么不妥?
My dear, do you feel anything strange?
没有.你呢,奥斯里先生?
Not a thing. How about you, Mr. Oxly?
哦,我没喝什么
Oh, but I haven’t taken anything.
哦,有,你有,奥斯里先生
Oh, yes, you have, Mr. Oxly.
你听见了吧,巴纳比? 非常奇怪的反应
Hear that, Barnaby? A rather odd reaction.
我们肯定可以很快等到结果
Undoubtedly, we can expect something soon.
我们当然可以. -她还是很安静地坐着
We certainly can. – She’s sitting very still.
可能是运动量不够吧?
Is it possible there’s not enough movement?
不过不够的话,很快就会有了
If there isn’t, there soon will be.
我等不及结果了
I can hardly wait for the results.
真难熬
This is quite a moment.
就是了,奥斯里! 看他,巴纳比!起作用了!
That’s it, Oxly! Watch him, Barnaby! It’s working!
有效了. 你听见她说的话了吗,巴纳比?
It’s working. You hear what she said, Barnaby?
见效了
It’s taking effect.
不对劲啊,巴纳比. -怎么回事,先生?
Something wrong, Barnaby. – What’s the matter, sir?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能是你太激动了
Perhaps the excitement’s been too much for you.
要不你坐下来吧,奥斯里先生. 让自己冷静一下,奥斯里先生
Perhaps you ought to sit down, Mr. Oxly. Calm yourself, Mr. Oxly.
现在,慢慢来,奥斯里先生
Now, take your time, Mr. Oxly.
好点.慢慢来,坐下
That’s better. Take your time and sit down.
哦,哎呀
Oh, my.
哦,哎呀.给我一块馅饼
# Oh, my Give me a piece of pie #
啊-哎,给我一块馅饼
# E-I Give me a piece of pie #
我们现在得走了. -啊-哎,给我一块馅饼
We ought to go now. – # E-I, give me a piece of pie #
我们现在得走了.是. -我们现在得走了
We ought to go. Yes. – # E-I, give me a piece of pie #
巴纳比,你干什么? -我很快就回来
Barnaby, what are you doing? – I’ll be right back.
我们现在得走了
# E-I Give me a piece… ##
你好,福尔顿博士
Hi, Dr. Fulton.
你好.-你跟她说了什么?
Hi. – What did you say to her?
福尔顿太太,他说“你好”
Mrs. Fulton, he said “hi.”
我听见他说的话了 你这漂白过的小虫
I heard what he said, you peroxide kissing bug.
埃德温娜,她没做过什么
Edwina, she hasn’t done anything.
我要把这女人的金发从根拔起
I’ll pull that blonde hair out by its black roots.
埃德温娜,跟我来. 劳雷尔小姐,请让开
Edwina, now come along. Miss Laurel, keep out of the way.
拔起来!拔起来!-埃德温娜,停
Put ’em up! Put ’em up! – Edwina, now stop it.
奥斯里先生,我很快回来. -拔起来!拔起来!
Mr. Oxly, I’ll be right back. – Put ’em up! Put ’em up!
难道不好玩吗?
Wasn’t that fun?
你看见他跳起来吗? 我放了条鱼在他裤子里
Did ya see him jump? I put a fish in his trousers.
我们回去,玩得更开心点. -我觉得不会更好玩
Let’s go back and have more fun. – I don’t think we’d better.
为什么不会?我们去哪里? -哪里都好
Why not? Where are we going? – Anywhere.
我们去跳舞吧.-埃德温娜–
Let’s go dancing. – Edwina…
好吧,我们去跳舞.你说的算
All right, we’ll go dancing. Anything you say.
哦,这是我们的新车?
Oh, is this our new car?
恐怕是的. -嘿,真是超级大骗子
I’m afraid it is. – Hey, that’s super-duper.
哦,你喜欢吗? -哦,好家伙,喜欢!
Oh, you like it? – Oh, boy, yes!
嘿,为什么不让我来开车呢. 你坐那边,啊?
Hey, why don’t you let me drive. You get over there, huh?
知道了
I know.
我们去皮克维兹跳舞
We’ll go dancing at the Pickwick Arms.
皮克维兹?
Pickwick Arms?
是的,在拉吉拉.难道你不记得了?
Yeah, that’s in La Jolla. Don’t you remember?
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
304房♥,我们在那里度蜜月
Room 304, where we spent our honeymoon.
一直去?
All that way?
是的,我们回家拿点东西
Yeah, we’ll stop by the house and get some things.
岂不是很好玩?-只是去跳舞吗?
Won’t it be fun? – Just to go dancing?
埃德温娜,我把袋子放在车上
Edwina, I put the bags in the car.
我把你的外套放在–
We can keep your coat on the…
巴纳比,我会不会穿得太保守了?
Barnaby, do you think this is too conservative?
呃,我—你觉得怎么样?
Well, l… – What do you think?
呃,我—说说看
Well, l… – Say something.
呃,我–我很高兴你喜欢
Well, l… – Glad you like it.
我开车啦.你太慢了
I’m gonna drive. You’re too slow.
怎样开?哦,对了,那样
How do you work this? Oh, yes. Like that.
哦,巴尼 我们又要再度蜜月了
Oh, Barney, it’s gonna be our honeymoon night all over again.
不用手!-是,是,是
With no hands! – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
蜜月不用手.是,没错
Honeymoon with no hands. Yeah. Sure.
你不兴奋吗?
Aren’t you excited?
当然兴奋,亲爱的,但是不用急
Yes, of course, dear, but there’s no hurry about it.
你能不能开慢点我们说说话?
Wouldn’t you like to slow down so that we can talk?
谁想说话?
Who wants to talk?
好了,埃德温娜 我要测试你的反应
Well, Edwina, I have to test your reactions.
哦,巴尼!
Oh, Barney!
哦,风吹着头发 真是太美妙了…
Oh, it’s wonderful to have the wind in your hair…
看月亮星星──
and watch the moon and the stars…
还要看路!-哦,看路
And the road! – Oh, the road.
先生,晚上好
Evening, sir.
哦,晚上好.-你要登记吗?
Oh, good evening. – Would you like to register?
是的
Yes, please.
请问有没有可以 俯瞰大海的房♥间?
Do you have a small suite overlooking the ocean, please?
嗯,有,先生.-谢谢你
Uh, yes, sir. – Thank you.
嘘!嘘!-你说什么?
Psst! Psst! – I beg your pardon?
嘘!-哦
Psst! – Oh.
304房♥是空的吗?-是的
Is room 304 vacant? – Yes.
你知道,那是新婚的房♥间. -是的,我知道
That’s the bridal suite, you know. – Yes, I know.
嘘!
Psst!
哦,是
Oh, yeah.
你能否留言说我们不想被打扰?
Could you please leave word that we’re not to be disturbed?
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
304.-来吧,亲爱的
304. – Come along, dear.
多谢.-是,不用谢
Thank you very much. – Yes, indeed.
埃德温娜.埃德温娜,亲爱的
Edwina. Edwina, dear.
巴尼,听.我们不要浪费时间了
Barney, listen to that. Let’s not waste time.
让他把行李拿上房♥间
Let him take the bags on up to the room.
亲爱的,现在11点了. 我今天很累
Darling, it’s 11:00. I’ve had a very rough day.
哦,巴尼,你答应过我的. -哦,哦,哦,哦
Oh, Barney, you promised. – Oh, oh, oh, oh.
把钥匙放在房♥间 把行李拿给我,我会–
Just put the keys in the room, bring me the bags, and I’ll…
我们是可怜的
#We’re poor little lambs #
迷路羔羊
#Who have lost our way #
吧–
# Baa… #
巴尼.巴尼,别睡.这是我们的歌♥
Barney. Barney, don’t go to sleep. This is our song.
哦.是的,亲爱的
Oh. Yes, dear.
我们是误入歧途的
#We’re little black sheep #
小败类
#Who have gone astray #
巴尼?-嗯?
Barney? – Hmm?
我每次听这首歌♥,我就觉得–
Every time I hear it, it makes me feel…
亲爱的,我听着它就不会生气 不会不开心
Darling, I could never be mad or unhappy when I hear it.
我只想贴近你
I just want to be near you.
是的,亲爱的
Yes, dear.
巴尼,跳华尔兹舞,跳华尔兹舞 跳华尔兹舞
Barney, waltz, waltz, waltz.
是的,亲爱的
Yes, dear.
哦,不!不要!
Oh, no! No!
吆!
Whew!
哦,哦,来吧,埃德温娜
Oh, oh, come on, Edwina.
你去那里
There you go.
哈-哈!啊!
Ha-ha! Whee!
起来,埃德温娜
Get up, Edwina.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!