哦,胡说. -福尔顿太太,你带他去哪里?
Oh, bosh. – Mrs. Fulton, where are you taking him?
去他的实验室…
To his laboratory…
让他在睡椅上小睡一会 他会觉得像家里一样
so that he can take a nap on his couch where he’ll feel at home.
嘿,看!
Hey, look!
哦,小心!是警♥察♥!
Oh, jiggers! It’s the cops!
去山上!赶快去山上!
Head for the hills! Head for the hills!
奥斯里先生,我只能─-嘘!
Mr. Oxly, this is all I could… – Shh!
我只能找到这些. -给福尔顿太太
This is all I could find. – Give it to Mrs. Fulton.
福尔顿太太,这有用吗?
Mrs. Fulton, will this do?
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
哦,他不是很可爱吗?
Oh, isn’t he cute?
劳雷尔小姐.请把你的手拿开
Miss Laurel. Keep your hands off of him, please.
我想要—他毫无防备
I wasn’t going to… – He’s defenseless.
我不能让你碰他.他要睡一下
I can’t have you touch him. He’s got to get some sleep.
是的,夫人
Yes, ma’am.
他现在好像不想睡觉
He doesn’t seem sleepy now.
或许我们应该测试血液
Perhaps we should take a blood chemistry.
嘘!请安静
Shh! Please.
你们可以安静点 给他一个机会吗?
Will you please be quiet and give him a chance?
昨天他喝药时……
Yesterday when he took the formula…
在恢复正常时他要睡觉
he had to sleep before he became normal again.
他要睡觉,奥斯里先生
And he’s got to sleep, Mr. Oxly.
有时候试着数绵羊
Sometimes I try counting sheep.
呃,我几乎想不到他–
Well, I hardly think he…
哦.我知道怎么做了
Oh. I know what might do it.
现在,听着,巴纳比
Now. Now, listen, Barnaby.
我们是可怜的
#We’re poor little lambs #
迷路的羔羊
#Who have lost our way #
咩咩咩-愚蠢的歌♥
# Baa baa baa # – Silly song.
我们是误入歧途的
#We’re little black sheep #
小败家子
#Who have gone astray #
咩咩咩
# Baa baa baa ##
太厉害了,这种等待真难熬
By George, this waiting certainly takes it out of a man.
我需要喝一些东西
I need something.
这里没有喝的吗,博士?
Haven’t got a drink around here, have you, Doctor?
奥斯里先生,我不喝酒. -我没叫你喝
But, Mr. Oxly, I don’t drink. – I didn’t ask you that.
我问你这里有没有东西喝
I asked you if you had anything to drink around here.
呃,由于药的原因–
Well, for medicinal purposes…
不要找借口.去拿吧.-好主意
No excuses. Just get it. – Good idea.
这里有些杯子.-我要一些水
Here’s some glasses. – I’ll get some water.
是的,我也要一些水
Yes, I’d like a little water with mine.
你要喝点吗,福尔顿太太? -不用了,谢谢
Will you have a drink, Mrs. Fulton? – No, thank you.
有时候喝的东西随手可得 -你打赌
A drink comes in handy sometimes. – You bet.
水,G.J.?-给.谢谢
Water, G.J.? – Please. Thanks.
呃,就这样.-我们开始
Well, here’s how. – Here we go.
水有点苦,不是吗?-是的,很怪
Tastes kind of bitter, doesn’t it? – Yeah, it’s strange.
倒了它吧,别让别人喝了
Get rid of that before anyone else drinks it.
是的,先生.-我帮你忙
Yes, sir. – I’ll give you a hand.
在这咐近喝这样的水 真是不可原谅
There’s no excuse for having water like that around here.
博士,在使用前看看那饮水机 是否干净
Doctor, see that that cooler’s cleaned out before it’s used again.
是的,奥斯里先生
Yes, Mr. Oxly.
呃,你是谁? 我才不管你是谁呢
Well, who are you? I don’t care who you are.
挪开点.有个好家伙
Just-Just move over. There’s a good fellow.
哦,我太困了
Oh, I’m so sleepy.
不,请不要.跟你又不熟
No, no, please. No familiarity.
去睡觉好了
Just-Just go to sleep.
噢,巴纳比,亲爱的
Oh, Barnaby, darling.
哈?噢,埃德温娜?
Huh? Oh, Edwina?
我还以为我失去你 而现在却有两个你
I thought I’d lost you, and now there are two of you.
你是说什么?有两个我?
What do you mean, there are two of me?
我─我看不见. 你知道,我的眼镜
L- l-I can’t see. My glasses, you know.
哦,你的眼镜.等一下. 亲爱的,在这里
Oh, your glasses. Wait a minute. Here they are, dear.
噢,我的天.-噢,亲爱的你没事吧?
Oh, dear me. – Oh, darling, are you all right?
我没事,谢谢你.-这里
Yes, thank you. I’m all right. – Here.
这是谁?
Who is this?
我不知道.我还以为是你
I don’t know. I thought it was you.
哦,你这话是什么意思?
Well, what do you mean you thought it was me?
我不明白.-难道你不记得?
I don’t understand. – Don’t you remember?
当你还是个婴儿的时候 我把你带到这里
I carried you in here when you were a baby.
噢,不可能. -难道你什么都不记得?
Oh, that’s impossible. – Well, don’t you remember anything?
当然不会.最后那次我–
Well, sure. The last thing l…
我正在剥汗克.恩威斯特的皮. -噢,巴纳比
I was scalping Hank Entwhistle. – Oh, Barnaby.
那是什么?
What’s that?
我不知道.-嘿,你最好带上这个
I don’t know. – Hey, you’d better take this.
好的.来吧,我的甜心
Yes. Come on, sweetheart.
我们必须找出那是谁
We oughta find out who that is.
是的,一定要
Yes, indeed, we must.
福尔顿博士,我真高兴
Dr. Fulton, I’m so glad.
发生了什么事? -他们那到它了,在水里
What’s going on? – They’ve taken it. It was in the water.
你是指什么? -那猴子把它混合了
What do you mean? – The monkey mixed it.
我一定会抓到你!
I’ll get you!
我可以把鲁道夫变成猴子! 我一定会抓到你!
I can make a monkey out of Rudolph! I’ll get you!
噢,你看你做的好事!
Oh, what a job you’ve done!
不能用热水!
No fair using hot water!
你好,巴纳比!老兄,你好吗?
Hello, Barnaby! How are you, old boy?
我早知道你会康复的
I knew you’d pull out of it.
这是你的合同,签了它 然后封上,寄了!
Here’s a contract for you, signed, sealed and delivered!
老兄,你真是个天才!
You’re a genius, old boy!
嘿!-我会得到的!
Hey! – I’ll get even!
[喊叫]
你拿了一条水管来! 用来干什么的?
You’ve got a fire hose there! What’s the idea?
关掉它!快淹死我了!
Get off of me! You’re drowning me!
噢,劳雷尔小姐! 快过来加入我们的派对!
Oh, Miss Laurel! Come on in and join the party!
快来!-啊!
Come on in! – Aah!
他在那里!就是他对我做的!
There he is! There’s the man who did it to me!
奥斯里先生,请!啊!
Mr. Oxly, please! Aah!
奥斯里先生,不要喷我!
Mr. Oxly, don’t squirt me!
巴纳比,你听到我说吗?
Barnaby, can you hear me?
是的亲爱的-我一直在想
Yes, dear. – I’ve been thinking.
呃-哈.我只是刚开始
Uh-huh. I’m just beginning to.
我在想,如过我有机会…
I was wondering, if I had my choice…
再住在那里三天…
of living these last three days over again…
我回说什么
what I’d say.
噢,让我们听听.我很感兴趣
Oh, let’s hear it. That interests me.
我们有一份新合同…
Well, we’ve got a new contract…
我们已经有很多刺♥激♥的东西…
we’ve had a lot of excitement…
我们今晚会出镇,只是我们两个
and we’re going out on the town tonight, just the two of us.
真有趣.我听不到你说什么
That’s funny. I can’t hear you.
我没有说什么.我只是在想
I didn’t say anything anyway. I was just thinking.
我在想你-请说的详细一点?
I was thinking about you. – Care to elaborate on that?
关于如何让你不会失望
About your not being disappointed…
当你发现是易斯特发明了那公式
when you found out that it was Esther who’d invented the formula.
嗯.-你的吊带回好看些
Mm-hmm. – Your suspenders would look better up.
试想,青春的秘密 就锁在一只猴子的脑里
Imagine, the secret of youth, locked up in the head of a monkey.
你认为他们会找出 如何制♥造♥它吗?
Do you think they’ll ever find out how to make it?
我不知道.他们让易斯特 十分辛苦的工作
I don’t know. They’ve got Esther working awfully hard.
亲爱的,你为什么不失望?
Darling, why weren’t you disappointed?
我有一条新的公式
Well, I’ve got a new formula.
巴纳比,如果你在重新开始的话 帮帮我吧,我会–
Barnaby, if you start that all over again, so help me, I’ll…
噢,我喜欢那裙子
Oh, I like that dress, yes.
噢,是吗?-啊-哈
Oh, you do? – Uh-huh.
好吧,新的公式是什么?
All right, what’s the new formula?
它不是在包裹或瓶子里
Well, it doesn’t come in packages or bottles.
只是当你忘记自己是 年轻的时候,你就是老了
You’re old only when you forget you’re young.
来吧,继续说.-啊?
Come on, say some more. – Hmm?
你的心里藏着一些话…
It’s a word you keep in your heart…
你的眼睛放出了光…
a light you have in your eyes…
有人让你包在怀里
someone you hold in your arms.
噢,我真高兴今晚和你出来
My, I’m glad I’m going out with you tonight.
来这里
Come here.
你喜欢我的公式吗?-啊-哈
Do you like my formula? – Mm-hmm.
让你思考了吧?
Makes you think, doesn’t it?
我会好好的运用它的
I can use a lot of that.
你订了几点的桌子?
What time did you order the table?
呃?
Hmm?