啊加,啊加,歌♥路,歌♥路!啊! -我要钱
Ugga, ugga, gloop, gloop! Ugh! – # Me want a wampum #
你来,“哎呀,吼,吼,吼”
You go, “Ahi, ho, ho, ho.”
哎呀,吼,吼,吼 -哎呀,吼,吼,吼
#Ahi, ho, ho, ho # – #Ahi, ho, ho, ho #
啊!我要钱
Ugh! # Me want a wampum #
剥白脸皮-剥白脸皮
# Scalp a paleface # – # Scalp a paleface #
我要钱 -啊!
# Me want a wampum # – Ugh!
到你,-“哎,吼,吼!”
Now you go, “Aho, ho, ho!”
哎,吼,吼,吼
#Aho, ho, ho #
哎,吼,吼,-哎,吼,吼
#Aho, ho, ho # – #Aho, ho, ho #
嘀-嘀-嘀-嘀-嘀
# Di-di-di-di-di #
巴纳比!
Barnaby!
亲爱的,跟我说话!说啊!
Darling, speak to me! Say something!
哦,我亲爱的–
Oh, my darl…
接线生! 接线生,帮我叫出租车好吗?
Operator! Operator, get a taxi, will you?
嗯,这是1605吉尔雷斯特街
Uh, this is 1605 Gilcrest.
马上帮我叫出租车. 有急事.谢谢你
Send a taxi right away. Emergency. Thank you.
亲爱的!哦,亲爱的!
Darling! Oh, darling!
巴纳比,你想说什么吗?
Barnaby, are you trying to say something?
呃,跟我说话啊
Well, speak to me.
巴纳比,我是你妻子
Barnaby, I’m your wife.
说话啊!
Say something!
哦,我可怜的丈夫. 你对自己做了什么事?
Oh, my poor husband. What have you done to yourself?
司机,快点.请开快点.-好的,夫人
Driver, hurry. Please hurry. – Yes, ma’am.
就在这边,先生
Right this way, mister.
你们好,孩子们
Hello, kids.
你好
Hi.
呃,福尔顿太太为什么 说在这里见她?
Well, why did Mrs. Fulton say to meet her here?
她没说
She didn’t say.
福尔顿先生在那里吗? 我是指,在屋子里吗?
Was Mr. Fulton there? I mean, at the house?
他很可能在.-哦,那就是原因. 我现在明白了
He could’ve been. – Oh, that’s the reason. I see it now.
先生,你跟我们玩好吗?
Mister, will you play with us?
我们需要一个个子高的好人 来玩五月柱
We need a nice tall man to play maypole.
呃,不好意思,我现在没时间
Well, I’m sorry, but I haven’t time now.
难道你不喜欢小孩子?
Don’t you like children?
我当然喜欢孩子
Of course I like children.
那么你的态度为什么这么差?
Why are you mean to ’em then?
我没有. -难道你不想让我们开心吗?
I’m not mean to them. – Don’t you wanna make us happy?
我当然想.-那么就玩五月柱吧
Of course I do. – Then play maypole.
好吧,我跟你们玩五月柱……
All right, I’ll play maypole with you…
如果你们去告诉福尔顿太太 我在这里的话
if you’ll go tell Mrs. Fulton I’m here.
好的.-你真好人 跟我们玩五月柱
Okay. – You’re nice to play maypole with us.
那么你退回这里,背对着树……
Now you step right back here against this tree…
拿高这个
and hold this up real high.
好吧.-好.来吧!
All right. – That’s fine. Come on!
我想你该去告诉福尔顿太太
I thought you were gonna tell Mrs. Fulton.
我就不能看一下吗?
Can’t I watch for a minute?
不.你答应过我去做的 如果我玩五月柱的话
No. You promised you’d do it if I play maypole.
我答应过告诉她这个了吗?
What was it I promised to tell her?
你告诉她我在这里.你干嘛不?
You tell her that I’m here. Now why don’t you…
你们绑得太紧了!我动不了!
You’re getting this too tight! I can’t move!
你可以出来了,红鹰!
You can come out now, Red Eagle!
福尔顿,你完全疯了吗?
Fulton, have you gone stark raving out of your mind?
哦,福尔顿太太 我有留言给你–
Oh, Mrs. Fulton, I have a message for you…
对不起,我没有时间. -奥斯里先生想见你
I’m sorry, but I don’t have time. – Mr. Oxly wants to see you.
是的,我也想见他
Yes, and I wanna see him too.
哦,劳雷尔小姐.哦,天啊
Oh, Miss Laurel. Oh, for goodness sake.
奥斯里先生?奥斯里先生?
Mr. Oxly? Mr. Oxly?
你现在该为巴纳比做点事了
You’ve got to do something about Barnaby and right away.
那里,那里,小女孩.别激动
There, there, little girl. Now don’t get excited.
你要喝点柠檬水 或者吃点糖果吗?
Would you like some lemonade or a piece of candy?
哦,别这样,奥斯里先生.别这样
Oh, stop it, Mr. Oxly. Stop it.
药力失效了.我不再是小女孩了
The formula has worn off. I’m not a little girl any longer.
我在谈巴纳比-他现在怎么样?
It’s Barnaby I’m talking about. – What is he up to now?
你要救他.你要把他带回来
You’ve got to save him. You’ve got to bring him back.
我在尽力
I’m trying to.
我叫大家 包括一半的警力去找他
I’ve got everyone, including half the police force, trying to find him.
你知道他在哪里吗? -他就在我怀里
Do you know where he is? – He’s right here in my arms.
福尔顿太太,不要哭
Now, Mrs. Fulton, don’t cry.
记住,你是伟大科学家的妻子
Remember, you are the wife of a great scientist.
哦,可怜的巴纳比.他这么聪明
Oh, poor Barnaby. He was so brilliant.
看看他. -很可爱的孩子.是你的吗?
Now look at him. – It’s a pretty baby. Is it yours?
他当然可爱. -我不知道你有孩子
Of course he is. – I didn’t know you had a child.
奥斯里先生,这是巴纳比.-什么?
Mr. Oxly, this is Barnaby. – What?
我就是要跟你说这个.这是我丈夫!
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. This is my husband!
你是说药力太厉害了,这是结果吗?
You mean the formula has gone too far, and this is the result?
是的.-真不敢相信
Yes. – I can’t believe it.
呃,是真的.你要帮帮忙!
Well, it’s true, and you’ve got to do something about it!
太厉害了!太厉害了!
By George! By George!
我是奥斯里.-是的,奥利弗?
Oxly speaking. – Yes, Oliver?
准备听个天大的消息吧,G.J
Prepare yourself for a shock, G.J.
福尔顿博士的药方太厉害了 把他变成了婴儿
Dr. Fulton’s formula has backfired and turned him into a baby.
完全是个白♥痴♥,对吗? -不,不是白♥痴♥.一个婴儿
A complete idiot, huh? – No, not an idiot. A baby.
一个两英尺高的婴儿. -别胡说八道了,奥利弗
An infant two feet tall. – Don’t talk rubbish, Oliver.
我不是胡说. 难道我不可以用眼看吗?
I’m not talking rubbish. I can see, can’t I?
我不知道
I wonder.
我们要找个矫正的方法…
We’ve got to find an antidote…
我们没有办法除非 知道药方是什么
and we can’t do that until we know what was in the formula.
用什么方法都好 叫福尔顿讲出来
Just get the truth out of Fulton any way you can.
呃,进来帮我吧
Well, come on in here and help me.
好的,现在我们要找出─
All right, now we’ve got to find out…
嘘.奥斯里先生,他有话要说了
Shh. Mr. Oxly, he’s trying to say something.
你想说什么,亲爱的?
What are you trying to say, darling?
呃,继续,告诉我.试试看
Well, go ahead, tell me. Please try.
让我跟他说
Let me talk to him.
巴纳比,我慢慢跟你说……
Barnaby, I’m going to speak to you very slowly…
来不会把你搞糊涂
so as not to confuse you.
我们想尽力帮你……
But we’re going to do everything we can to help you…
但是我们也需要帮忙
but you’ve got to help too.
你知道吗? -巴纳比,请听着.加油
You understand? – Barnaby, please listen. Try hard.
这可能有些帮助.听
This might help. Listen.
他记得
He remembers.
他以前不会接受,现在会了
He wouldn’t take it before, and now he will.
巴纳比,我们找不到解决的方法
Barnaby, we can’t find the antidote…
直到我们知道真正的药方
until we know the real formula.
呃,别吓着他.-我没有恐吓他
Well, don’t frighten him. – I didn’t say anything to frighten him.
他又在逃避了
He’s being evasive again.
巴纳比,关于不见的成分 你骗我们
Barnaby, you lied to us about the missing ingredient.
那么,这是什么?
Now, what is it?
哦,奥斯里先生,他不能说话!
Oh, Mr. Oxly, he can’t talk!
我们该怎么办? 我们不能等到他长大吧
What are we going to do? We can’t wait until he grows up.
那时我已不在人世了
I’ll be dead.
是啊,当他20岁时 你想我有多老了
Yes, and when he’s 20, think how old I’ll be.
呃,奥利弗, 那就是你说的那个小子吗?
Well, Oliver, is that the brat you were talking about?
是的,G.J.这是福尔顿博士
Yes, G.J. This is Dr. Fulton.
你们不要叫我丈夫的名字!
Don’t you call my husband names!
夫人,你想怎么样解释奥斯里的 化学成果?
Madam, what are you trying to put over on the Oxly Chemical Works?
别说傻话了
Stop talking like a fool.
我来这里寻求帮助,你要负责任
I came here for help, and you are responsible.
杰罗姆,你是我丈夫的同事
Jerome, you were my husband’s colleague.
难道你找不到解药吗?
Can’t you find an antidote?
我警告过他.我警告过他
I warned him. I warned him.
这证明了科学无边界
This proves there are no boundaries to science.
你们都在胡说. 没人比我跟了解福尔顿
You’re all talking nonsense. That’s no more Fulton than I am.
我知道自己的丈夫
I ought to know my own husband.
看你做的好事.你把他弄哭了
Now look what you’ve done. You’ve made him cry.
没事了,亲爱的.不要哭
That’s all right, darling. Don’t cry.
他可能又累又想睡觉了. -是的.想睡觉?
He’s probably tired and sleepy. – Yes. Sleepy?
呃,那可能是药力失效的迹象
Well, that’d be a sign that the formula’s wearing off.
我当时也是那样的
That’s the way it worked with me.
睡觉可能可以让他恢复原型? -以前可以
Sleep might bring him to normalcy? – It did before.