请等一下,杰罗姆
Later, please, Jerome.
我想暂时单独用这间实验室
Right now I’d like to have the laboratory to myself for a while.
哦,好的.很好,博士
Oh, yes. Very well, Doctor.
埃德温娜,我的备用眼镜 在桌子最上面的抽屉里
Edwina, my spare glasses are in the top drawer of the desk.
你能帮忙拿给我吗? -当然可以,亲爱的
Would you get them, please? – Certainly, dear.
这里?哦,没错.在这里
Here? Oh, yes, here they are.
亲爱的,你很苛刻
Darling, you’re acting rather stern.
你是在生我昨晚的气吗?
Are you angry at me because of what I did last night?
埃德温娜,我认真考虑过了……
Edwina, now, I thought this over very carefully…
我几乎得出一个结论
and I’ve almost come to a conclusion.
我想毁掉配方
I’m thinking of destroying the formula.
毁掉它?那么你是在生气
Destroying it? So then you are angry.
哦,我心情已经好点了
Oh, I’ve been in better moods.
如果我拿面包喝咖啡给你 你会好受点吗?
Do you think you’d feel any better if I fixed you some toast and coffee?
你还没有吃过面包,你记得吗?
You haven’t had any breakfast yet, remember?
是的,谢谢.我饿了
Yeah, thank you. I’m starved.
唔,咖啡和咖啡壶在那边
Well, the coffee and coffee pot are in there.
你可以用杰罗姆用的这个插头
You can use this plug thatJerome uses.
好的
All right.
你知道,我决定……
You know, l-I’ve decided that the formula…
配方是最不可靠的发明……
is the most dubious discovery since itching powder…
跟止痒粉几乎同样有用
and just about as useful.
哦,我不认为
Oh, I wouldn’t say that.
它治好了你的肩痛 又提高了你的视力
It cured your bursitis and improved your vision.
我得说,他令你感觉年轻
And I must say, it made you feel young.
唔!
Hmm!
我开始好奇人们所吹捧的……
I’m beginning to wonder if being young…
是否就是变年轻
is all it’s cracked up to be.
青春的梦想
The dream of youth.
我们把它当作是 夜莺和情人来记住……
We remember it as a time of nightingales and valentines…
事实是什么?
and what are the facts?
不良反应,几乎白♥痴♥ 一系列的滑稽的灾难
Maladjustment, near idiocy, and a series of low-comedy disasters.
那就是青春. 我不知道人们怎样熬过来
That’s what youth is. I don’t see how anyone survives it.
现在,埃德温娜?
Now, Edwina? – Hmm?
告诉我一些事,因为我为此操心
Tell me something, because it’s been bothering me.
什么事,亲爱的? -你为什么想离婚?
Yes, dear? – Why did you want to divorce?
哦,巴纳比.不是我
Oh, Barnaby. It wasn’t me.
是那药.你应该了解的
It was the formula. You ought to understand that.
哦,我知道那是药造成的
Oh, I understand it was the formula that brought it out.
造成什么?
Brought what out?
唔,潜意识里讨厌我
Well, some subconscious aversion to me.
潜意识讨厌你?
Aversion to you?
哦,我爱你,傻瓜
Well, I love you, you potato head.
我怎么知道没有隐藏的
How do I know there isn’t some buried resentment…
你没有意识到的憎恨呢?
that you don’t consciously realize?
呃,我当然没有意识到……
Well, I certainly don’t consciously realize…
我想,你真是坏,说那样的话
and I think that’s pretty rotten of you to say that.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你为什么老是提到汉克恩威斯特?
What about the way you kept bringing up Hank Entwhistle?
哦,胡说.-你爱他吗?
Oh, bosh. – Do you love him?
真荒唐
Now that is ridiculous.
我不知道.你吻了他,不是吗?
I don’t know. You kissed him, didn’t you?
你就不能不想这些吗?
You can’t seem to get that out of your mind, can you?
不,我不能.-唔,好吧
No, I can’t. – Well, all right.
你爱上了这个,呃,谁啊?
Are you in love with this, um, whozits?
当然没有
Of course not.
呃,你溜冰时跟她接吻
Well, you went smooching with her on roller skates.
我想问,你内心的厌恶 或者下意识的不满意……
May I ask, what was your hidden aversion or subconscious discontent…
或者你想说的什么都好……
or whatever it is you want to call it…
令你跟那个小美人在镇上到处玩?
that made you go playing patty-cake with her all over town?
跳水,像个──
Doing a swan-dive, acting like a…
呃,继续
Well, go on.
哦,巴纳比
Oh, Barnaby.
别说了,亲爱的,我也不说了
Don’t say anything, darling, and I won’t either.
我们不该打架…
We shouldn’t be fighting…
不该对我们的婚姻有怀疑
having doubts about our marriage.
不对.-呃,我就是这么想的
That isn’t right. – Well, that’s just my point.
所以我才想破坏那配方
That’s why I’m going to destroy the formula.
哦,那么,真是的.你哭了?
Oh, now, really. Are you crying?

Hmm.
你确定要扔掉两年来的 劳动结晶吗?
Are you sure you wanna throw away two years of hard work?
是的,没错.可惜它仍在我脑里
Yes, I am. But it’s still in my head, unfortunately.
我要忘记它
I’m going to forget it.
太危险了.完全无法预测
It’s too dangerous. It’s utterly unpredictable.
哦,不.请不要
Oh, no. Now, please, please.
不要用这个水.你看不到标记吗?
Don’t use this water. Can’t you see the sign?
用饮水机里煮过的水
Just use the bottled water out of the cooler.
煮多点咖啡.我今早要喝很多
And make plenty of coffee. I need a lot this morning.
就是那个
That’s that.
喂?我是奥斯里先生
Hello? This is Mr. Oxly.
哦,奥斯里先生 -福尔顿博士现在在工厂
Oh, Mr. Oxly, Dr. Fulton’s here in the plant.
他刚才和福尔顿太太来了
He just came in with Mrs. Fulton.
真的吗?-是的,先生
Are you sure? – Yes, sir.
呃,福尔顿太太怎么样?她正常吗?
Well, how is Mrs. Fulton? Is she behaving normally?
呃,她没有打我的意图 但不是很礼貌
Well, she didn’t try to hit me, but she wasn’t very polite.
她说—没关系
She said that… – Never mind.
嗯,听好,劳雷尔小姐. 你别让他们走了
Now listen carefully, Miss Laurel. I don’t want them to leave.
如果他们要走的话 叫门卫拦住他们
Have the guards hold ’em if they try to go.
你明白了吗?-明白,先生
You understand? – Yes, sir.
通知工厂全部董事……
And notify the entire board of directors…
我想马上在会议室见他们
that I want to see them in the conference room immediately.
我马上就到.-好的,先生
I’ll be right down. – Yes, sir.
啊,咖啡味道很怪.苦的
My, this is funny-tasting coffee. It’s bitter.
对,我注意到了.这不是咖啡
Yeah, I noticed it. It’s not the coffee.
这是药的余波.嗯.药
It’s the aftereffects of the formula. Hmm. The formula.
我真傻,昨晚竟然让你喝那药
What a fool I was to let you take that stuff last night.
呃,你也没办法.-嗯
Well, you couldn’t help it. – Hmm.
嘿,你喝第三杯了.-我知道
Hey, that’s your third cup. – I know it.
你在喝第二杯,不是吗?
That’s your second cup, isn’t it?
是的.-好
Yes. – Good.
你是否服药过量了呢?
Supposing you’d taken an overdose?
可能是吧.不,我是指你喝太多了
Perhaps I did. – No, I mean a serious overdose.
你知道,那是很有逻辑的……
You know, it’s perfectly logical to assume…
假定你变得年轻了
that you’d have behaved even younger.
你记得奥斯里到处跳吗?
You remember Mr. Oxly jumping around?
是的
Yeah.
啊,我再见到他时 会很不好意思的.嗯!
My, I’m going to be embarrassed when I see him again. Hmm!
你觉得它令你有多年轻……
How young do you think it could really make you…
如果你喝了一整杯?
if you drank a whole glassful?
哦,不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
12,10,5–
Twelve, ten, five…
可能甚至会把你变成婴儿
It might even turn you into an infant.
哈-哈
Hmm-hmm.
我在想你不会说话……
I was just imagining you not being able to talk…
或者不会自己吃东西
or feed yourself even.
可能会令人很尴尬
It could be very embarrassing.
是的,难道不可能吗?
Yeah, couldn’t it be?
呃,你知道那是有可能发生的
Well, you know that’s just about what could happen.
啊!嘀-嗒.我来接
Ah! Ta-da. I’ll get it.
喂?你好!
Hello? Hi!
喂,你找到那条鱼了吗? 你怎么处置他了?
Hey, did you ever find the fish? What’d you do with him?
哈!是的,我很好
Ha! Yeah, I’m keen.
他在这里,你稍等.是老奥斯里
He’s here. Just a minute. It’s old Oxly.
你在想什么?哈哈哈
What’s on your mind? Ha-ha-ha.
巴纳比,你跟你妻子 能马上见我吗?
Barnaby, could you and your wife meet me right away?
我们正在这里喝咖啡
We’re just here drinking coffee.
我要去会议室.-我们会去那里
I’ll be in the conference room. – We’ll be right there.
请放回去.请放回去
Put that back, please. Put that back, please.
有其它吩咐吗?上去
Any other orders, sir? Going up.
早上好,男士们
Good morning, gentlemen. – Good morning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!