骨盆没有受损
Pelvis is stable.
我是她爸爸
Her dad’s here.
她情况怎么样
What’s her LOA?
呃 她在醒过来
Uh, she’s comin’ around now.
如果你能听到我们 就睁开眼睛
Open your eyes if you can hear us.
她没失去意识
She’s conscious.
茉莉 今天是几号♥?
Molly, what day is it?
你需要躺下 好吗? 你需要去医院
You need to stay down, okay? You need to go to a hospital.
几号♥?
What day?
爸爸 我没事
Dad, I’m fine.
茉莉 你最好不要移♥动♥
Caution you not to move, Molly.
放开我的手臂
Let go of my arm.
想起来吗 宝贝儿? -嗯
Trying to get up, hon? -Yeah.
她想站起来
She wants to get up.
我们的摄像机拍不到那边 所以我们不知道——
Our cameras can’t get in there, so we don’t know–
我在想特蕾西能不能带给我们下面的实时情况
I wonder if Tracy’s got an update for us on the ground?
她要站起来了 伙计们 -她在站起来!
She’s moving, guys. -She’s moving!
你确定你没事? -嗯
You sure you’re good? -Yeah.
好吧 来吧
Okay, here we go.
我们可以看见她在帮助下站了起来
We can see that she’s being helped to her feet now.
茉莉·布鲁姆 是目前世界排名第一的
Molly Bloom is of course the sister of Jeremy Bloom
杰瑞米·布鲁姆的姐姐
who holds the world’s number one ranking.
她身边是一直担任她教练的泰德·肯尼
That’s her long-time coach there, Ted Keene
和她的父亲
and her father.
她自13岁的一次意外后重返赛场
She came back from an injury when she was just 13.
你知道 你不禁会担心 就差那么一点 却以这种方式输掉了比赛
You know, you have to wonder about the psychological toll
这件事会对她造成怎样的心理创伤
coming that close only to lose it like that.
这事发生了有什么好处吗?
Did anything good come of this?
其实没有
Not really.
但我由此知道了一件鼓舞人心的事
But I learned something encouraging.
我命大得很
I’m very hard to kill.
我们都知道有些人会永远迈不过这道坎
You and I both know people who have never gotten over it.
但我不知道我们现在看到的这位年轻女士
I don’t know if the young woman
她是不是其中之一
we’ve just seen is- is one of those people.
她也许再也不能作为一个有竞争力的选手了
We may not see her ski competitively again
但我觉得她还会回来的
but I think we’re gonna see her.
丘吉尔将成功定义为
Winston Churchill defined success as
即使一次又一次地失败
The ability to move from failure to failure
也依然不减热情
with no loss of enthusiasm.
所以
So,
我想我会坚持下去
I guess I’m pot-committed.
她还会回来的
She’ll be back.
好的 现在准备出发的是惠特尼·萨默希尔
All right, up next to the gate is Whitney Summerhill
目前她处于第十二名 排在——
who’s currently in 12th place after–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!