杰茜和谢尔比已经在广场酒店开始了赌局
Jesse and Shelby had already started the game at the Plaza
并报告了牌局的情况
and reporting heavy early action.
我正准备出发 这时电♥话♥响了
I was on my way when the phone rang.
是道格拉斯·唐尼
It was Douglas Downey.
我在路上了 道格
I’m on my way, Doug.
等等 茉莉 我正躲在浴室里
Wait. Molly, wait. I’m hiding in the bathroom.
我只是 我 我需要你相信我 好吗
I just, I-I need you to believe me, okay?
谁的浴室
Who’s bathroom?
相信我 因为 在广场酒店的套房♥里
believe me because– at the suite, at the Plaza.
你为什么要躲在浴室里
Why are you hiding in the bathroom?
我永远不会告诉他们关于你的任何事
I would never tell them anything about you.
我说 伙计们 你们想让我走远点
I said, “Guys, you want me to go further,
你们想让我去别的地方 可以
“you want me to go other places, I’ll do it.
但是关于茉莉 无可奉告 你们休想找到她
“But nothing about Molly, she can’t be touched.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
“Just the Russians.”
你喝醉了 有点听不懂你在说什么
‘Kay, you’re drunk and a little difficult to understand
所以等会儿我到那儿了 我要见你
so I’ll see you in a few minutes when I get there.
我 啊 我…
I was, uh, I was…
啊…
uh…
我曾经由于证券欺诈受到传讯
I was cited for securities fraud.
我的案底里没有这一条 这就是你为什么不知道这件事的原因
It was scrubbed from my record, that’s why you don’t know.
你是说证券欺诈吗?
Did you say securities fraud?
我绝不会给他们提供证据给你立案的
I would never help them build a case against you.
我绝不会给他们任何对你不利的东西
I would never give them anything against you.
在那之前 我作了伪证
I’d commit perjury before I did that.
都是胡说八道 那都是2006年的事了
It was such bullshit, it was 2006.
如果你被捕了 我早就知道了
If you had an arrest, I’d have known.
这是胡说 -道格
It was bullshit. -Doug.
我告诉他们 我会走得远远的 我会去别的地方
I told them, I’ll go further, I’ll go other places.
但是你不行 我爱你
But not you. I love you.
我 我爱你
I– I love you–
道格 听着 我要你长话短说
Doug, listen, I need you to pull it together for a second.
他们是因为你给他们通风报信才消掉你的案底么
Did they scrub your record because you’ve been informing?
我…我应该告诉你吗
Should I… should I have told you?
那是个麻烦事 每天都困扰着我
That’s a question that’ll- that’ll haunt me for all my days–
你为什么躲在浴室里
Why are you hiding in the bathroom?
每天都困扰这我 茉莉
for my days, Molly.
你知道的 我一直在试图保护你
Always know that I was trying to protect you.
五个街区远 FBI搜查了我的牌局
Five blocks away, the FBI had raided my game.
我预料到大厅里充满了穿风衣的男人
I fully expected the lobby to be filled with guys
但不是这样的
wearing windbreakers, but it wasn’t.
布鲁姆女士 有段时间没见到你了
Ms. Bloom. Haven’t seen you for a while.
是的
Yeah.
你需要出租车吗
You need a cab?
我估计你忘记了带行李上楼吧
I guess you never made it upstairs with the packages.
也许圣诞节前我没有给你足够的小费
Maybe I didn’t tip you enough before Christmas.
然后你上了一辆出租车 到了新泽西州
Then you got into a cab, took the cab to JFK
飞到了你在丹佛的母亲家
and flew to your mother’s house in Denver.
特柳赖德
Telluride.
我妈妈住在特柳赖德
My mother lives in Telluride.
那是在两年前
That was two years ago.

Mm-hmm.
在去机场的出租车上
In the cab on the way to the airport,
我查了一下我的账户余额
I checked my bank account balance.
应该有四百多万美元的
There should have been a little over 4 million dollars, but instead
但它说余额是0 还有条讯息
it said the balance was zero and there was a note
告诉我联♥系♥司法部
telling me to contact the Justice Department.
我只是想说
I just want to mention that she also voluntarily
她也自愿接受了28天的康复治疗
checked herself into 28-day rehab
而且这两年也很清醒 没犯事儿
and has been sober and clean for two years.
我不在乎 为你工作的女人是应♥召♥女郎吗
I don’t care. Were the women that worked for you call girls?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
他们从不提供性服务么
They never exchanged sex for money?
是的
No.
那你呢
Have you ever exchanged sex for money?
没有
No.
我觉得他问的是我
I think he was talking to me.
我的意思是 不 她不用回答这个问题
I meant, no, she’s not answering that question.
这次会面的目的是 -我知道
The purpose of this meeting– -I know.
这次会面的目的是 -我们是私下谈话 不做记录
The purpose of this meeting– -We’re off the record.
这不是私下谈话
We’re not off the record.
你看见这儿有个速记员了吗
Do you see a stenographer in here?
我们这就是私下谈话
We’re off the record in as much as
因为别人都以为没有记录 但是你可以自♥由♥使用
there is no record, but you’re free to use
我们提供给你的信息
the information you’re given
我们也不会白白提供信息
and we’re not giving the information for free.
我已经坐在这张桌子上五个小时了
I’ve been sitting at this table for five hours,
等待着机会 以便我恳求你做正确的事
waiting for the opportunity to implore you to do the right thing
同时恳求我的委托人在三周内
while begging my client for the last three weeks
行事要考虑到她自己的利益
to act in her own best interest.
这两件事都不应该太难
And neither of those things should be hard.
这次会面的目的是让你们认清茉莉·布鲁姆
The purpose of this meeting is for you to meet Molly Bloom
我已经看清了 她不是
and discover, as I have, that she is not the person
新闻里编造的那样
the press has invented.
她不是因为那些坏新闻受到联邦政♥府♥起诉 查理
She’s not under federal indictment for getting bad press, Charlie.
对我来说 这次会面的目的是
And the purpose of the meeting, for me,
看看你的委托人是否愿意与政♥府♥合作
is to discover if your client is willing to cooperate
打击坏人
with the government in putting away some bad people.

No.
你不愿意合作?
You’re not willing to cooperate?
噢 不是 我从没有进行性♥交♥易
Uh, no, I never traded sex for money.
我仍然不确定你会是否会做记录 如果记录的话
I’m still not sure if there’s a record but if there is
请记录下这句话
I wanted to be certain that was in it.
看来开设赌局就是你的职业
It appears to me throughout your career as a game runner
你为了审查参与者费尽心血?
you’re extremely diligent about vetting players?
是的
I was.
但是你让四个人参与你的赌局
But you let four guys play in the game
而不知道他们相互间有联♥系♥?
without knowing they were connected?
是的 还有一个联调局的线人 很尴尬
Yeah, plus an FBI informant, it’s embarrassing.
我最后玩嗨了
I was high at the end and…
而且工作也没做好
doing my job badly.
而且我对俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮成员
I’ll also add that in my limited experience
不甚了解 起初并没有看出
with the Russian mob, they don’t immediately
他们的真面目
present themselves as mobsters.
我关于意大利黑帮的经历
My experience with the Italian mob–
帮帮我们
Help us.
我不知道我有什么能帮你们的
I don’t know anything that can help you.
你有
Yes.
如果我有
是的 你有-If I did, -Yes, you do.
你可以准备一些颜料 画一幅画
You can provide color. You can paint a picture.
你可以告诉我们德鲁任斯基戴价值十万美元的百达翡丽的表
You can tell us Druzhinsky wore a $100,000 Patek Philippe
还开着劳斯莱斯幻影
and drove a Phantom.
你可以告诉我们伊利娅·格森的背包里
You can tell us Illya Gershen showed up
有25万美元的现金
with a quarter million dollars cash in a backpack
你还可以告诉我们谢尔利的体育博♥彩♥
and you can tell us how much action
已经到什么程度了
Shelly was taking on a sports bet.
我这儿不允许任何人进行体育赌博
No one was allowed to place sports bets inside the room.
他们只能去别的地儿
They would have to go outside.
所以我不知道有多少人参与了 或者
So I had no idea how much anyone was taking or–
所以你现在是在说你知道
So now you’re saying you knew
他们在组织或者参与体育赌博?
they were making and taking sports bets?
所以我说的是 他们去别的地儿了
That’s the point of them going outside
说不定他们把自己知道的事都告诉了自己的妈妈呢
they could have been calling their mother for all I knew.
茉莉?
是 先生-Molly? -Yes, sir.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
在麦克·达维多夫的电♥话♥拦截中
In Mike Davidov’s phone intercepts alone,
只是达维多夫 你的名字就出现了19次
just Davidov, your name comes up 19 times.
“我们需要茉莉”“去找茉莉”“把茉莉带来”
“We need Molly,” “Get Molly,” “Bring Molly”
这强烈说明你对他的生意很重要
It strongly suggests you’re important to his business
所以我很难相信一个
so it’s hard for me to believe that

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!