你也一样 女士
You too, young lady.
现在 这个小家伙
Now, this little lad
跟它活着蹦跶的时候
is the same temperature he was
同样新鲜
when he was running around.
痛快地吃吧 -我不吃
Tuck in. – I’m not eating it.
不吃肉就不许吃蔬菜
You’re not having any vegetables until you eat your meat.
爱德华 不许玩弄食物
Edward, stop playing with your food.
你不玩 我就不玩
I will if you will.
你不要听那些陈词滥调 跟着胡闹
That is a gross cliche, and it is beneath you.
我外公要吃掉你
My grandpa’s gonna eat you.
今晚就吃吗 -嗯
Is that happening tonight? – Hmm?
小孩子
Kids.
你的心可以另找 赫尔曼
You’ll find another heart, Herman.
艾迪的行为榜样太少
Eddie has so few role models,
我们不能让爷爷吃掉任何一个
and we can’t let Grandpa eat any of them.
艾迪 你不是真的认为
Eddie, you don’t really think
你爷爷要吃我 对吧
your grandpa’s gonna eat me, do you?
真的
Yeah.
没人要吃史蒂文
Nobody is eating Steve.
史蒂文 这个请求有些唐突
Steve, this is always awkward to ask a guest,
即便是对不速之客 但是…
even an unexpected one, but…
您想要我离开吗 -可以吗
Do you want me to leave? – Would you?
是家事
Family matters.
赫尔曼 我理解
Herman, I understand.
趁还有机会多陪陪家人
You gotta get to those things while you can.
真令人失望
Most disappointing.
艾迪本来要学个新词的
Eddie was going to learn a new word.
玛丽莲 送史蒂文出门好吗
Marilyn, would you mind showing Steve the door?
我和爷爷有事要单独谈
Grandpa and I need to speak privately.
艾迪 我们说以后再谈的那件事
Uh, Eddie, that talk we were going to talk about later,
现在就谈吧 我们两个
let’s talk about right now, just you and me.
爸 坐下
Daddy, sit.
史蒂文 我们下次野外探险再见
Steve, we will see you at the next Wildlife Explorer meeting.
晚安 -晚安
Good night! – Good night.
上帝保佑
And God bless.
那可难说
Fat chance.
回头见 史蒂文
See you later, Steve.
很高兴见到你 -是啊
So nice to meet you. – Yeah.
快跑 -什么
Run. – What?
爷爷 爷爷 -爷爷
Grandpa, Grandpa… – Grandpa?
不不不 不行 爷爷
No… No, no, no, no! No, Grandpa.
停下
Stop it.
这样待客是不对的
This is not how you treat company.
莉莉姨妈明确禁止你
Listen, Aunt Lily has expressly forbid you
在家里吃人
eating anyone in the house.
停下 停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
停下 快停下 他是客人
Stop it, stop it… He’s a guest!
没什么好聊的啦
We don’t need to have this talk.
怪梦和奇怪的地方长毛的事
I already know about embarrassing dreams
我都已经知道了
and growing hair in strange places.
要是全身长满毛呢
What about growing hair everywhere?
还有哪里会长
Where else does it grow?
根本没有熊宝宝
There was no baby bear.
那是什么呢
What was it?
是你
You.
什么
What?
你就是熊宝宝
You’re the baby bear.
你之前说我被抓咬扒光丢进了灌木丛
You told me I was ravaged and tossed naked into the shrubs.
事实上 是你又抓又咬
Actually, you ravaged
然后光着身子跑进了灌木丛
and ran naked through the shrubs.
你是明斯特家的人
You’re a Munster.
不是怪物
Not a monster.
艾迪 看着我
Eddie, look at me.
我有伤到人吗
Did I hurt anybody?
造成了一些抓伤
There were a few scratches,
足以作为野营轶事的纪念
worth the price of the campfire anecdote.
你只是变成了狼人 没做什么坏事
You didn’t do anything worse than turn into a werewolf.
再没有更坏的事了
There isn’t anything worse!
我爱你 艾迪
I love you, Eddie.
你不需要觉得羞愧
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
只是需要多加注意
You have something to be careful of.
我不想做个明斯特
I don’t want to be a Munster.
我想做个素食者
I want to be a vegetarian.
你不需要和任何一个明斯特一样
You don’t have to be like any Munster there is.
只做不吃肉的艾迪·明斯特
Except Eddie Munster, who doesn’t eat meat.
我不可能做个吃素的狼人
I can’t be a vegetarian werewolf.
你可以在自己能控制的时候做个素食者
You can be a vegetarian when you can help it,
然后 当你无法控制…
and, when you can’t…
那个问题我们一起来解决
That problem, we’ll solve together.
哦不
Oh, no.
♪ 我五岁的时候 还是个小男孩 ♪
♪ Now, when I was a young boy at the age of five, ♪
♪ 妈妈对我说 我会成为伟人 ♪
♪ my mother said I’m gonna be the greatest man alive. ♪
♪ 如今我长大成人 ♪
♪ But now I’m a man. ♪
♪ 现年二十一岁 ♪
♪ I made 21. ♪
♪ 亲爱的你要相信我 ♪
♪ I want you to believe me, honey, ♪
♪ 我的世界乐无边 ♪
♪ we havin’ lots of fun. ♪
瞧啊
Et voila.
重获新生
Good as new?
至少我是
I know I am.
♪ 长大成人 ♪
♪ I’m a man. ♪
♪ 一个完整的人 ♪
♪ I’m a full grown man. ♪
♪ 长大成人 ♪
♪ I’m a man. ♪
♪ 我是一颗滚石 ♪
♪ I’m a rollin’ stone. ♪
就像以前学校里的狗狗
Think of it like that dog at your last school
可以嗅到癫痫病的那条
who could smell seizures.
那个孩子有状况
That kid had a condition.
你有状况
You have a condition.
穿背心的狗狗等于告诉所有人我有状况
A dog with a vest tells everybody I have a condition.
没人有这样的狗狗
Nobody’s got a dog like this.
你会让所有人都嫉妒的
You’ll be the envy of all your… everyone.
这简直就是对残疾人说
That’s like telling a disabled person
他的轮椅很好玩
their wheelchair looks fun.
下次满月 你会有一只宠物
Next full moon, you’ll have a pet
他会守护你
who’ll watch over you,
让你不会伤到自己 也不会伤到别人
so you won’t hurt yourself or anybody else.
他也会守护你吗
Will he watch over you too?
是的 他也会守护我
Yes, he’ll watch over me too.
狗狗是拦不住狼人吃人的
A dog can’t stop a werewolf from eating somebody.
这一只就可以
This one can.
我可以养他吗
Do I get to keep him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!