Coconuts.
拿到了
Got it!
我们做到了
We did it!
恭喜你没死 小姑娘
Congratulations on not being dead, girlie.
你真让我吃惊
You surprise me.
但我还是不会把那玩意还回去的
But I’m still not taking that thing back.
你要去特菲提
You wanna get to Te Fiti
得穿过整个凶险的海洋
you gotta go through a whole ocean of bad.
更别说特卡的阻挡了
Not to mention Te Ka.
岩浆怪
Lava monster?
你打败过岩浆怪吗
Ever defeat a lava monster?
没有 你呢
No. Have you?
我才不会和一个凡人去送死
I’m not going on a suicide mission with some mortal.
你没我可归还不了心石
You can’t restore the heart without me…
而我是拒绝的
and me says no.
我要去拿回鱼钩
I’m getting my hook.
讨论到此为止
End of discussion.
你会成为一位英雄的
You’d be a hero.
那是你人生的意义 不是吗
That’s what you’re all about, right?
小姑娘 我已经是英雄了
Little girl, I am a hero.
也许你曾经是
Maybe you were.
但现在
But now…
现在你只是偷了特菲提之心的那个家伙
now you’re just the guy who stole the heart of Te Fiti.
那个毁了世界的家伙
The guy who cursed the world.
没人觉得你是英雄
You’re no one’s hero.
没人
No one?
但是呢
But…
把这个还回去
put this back…
拯救世界
save the world…
你就会成为所有人的英雄
you’d be everyone’s hero.
毛伊 毛伊 毛伊
Maui! Maui! Maui!
你真了不起
You’re so amazing!
没有我的鱼钩做不到 过不了特卡那关
We’d never make it without my hook. Not past Te Ka.
那我们就去拿你的鱼钩
Then we get your hook.
拿回你的鱼钩 打倒特卡 归还心石
We get your hook, take out Te Ka, restore the heart.
除非你不想成为
Unless you don’t wanna be…
毛伊 主宰风与海的半神
Maui, demigod of the wind and sea.
全民
Hero to…
英雄
all.
首先 我们去拿回鱼钩
First, we get my hook.
然后拯救世界
Then save the world.
说好了
Deal?
说好了
Deal.
试试总没错嘛
Worth a shot.
好 我们往东走
Okay, we go east.
去螃蟹怪的老巢
To the lair of Tamatoa.
一定是那个珠子眼吃泥虫拿了我的鱼钩
If anyone has my hook, it’s that beady-eyed bottom-feeder.
教我驾船吧
Teach me to sail.
我的使命是带毛伊穿洋过海
My job is to deliver Maui across the great ocean.
应该
I should…
应该我来驾船
I should be sailing.
这叫规划导航 小公主
It’s called wayfinding, princess.
可不止是驾船和打结
And it’s not just sails and knots…
而是在脑海中清晰看见你在往哪走
it’s seeing where you’re going in your mind.
用你曾经的位置
Knowing where you are…
推断出你现在在哪
by knowing where you’ve been.
首先 我不是公主
Okay, first, I’m not a princess.
我是酋长的女儿
I am the daughter of the chief.
-没差 -不是
– Same difference. – No.
你穿着裙子 还有个动物伙伴
If you wear a dress, and you have an animal sidekick…
你就是个公主
you’re a princess.
你可不是个规划导航家
You are not a wayfinder.
也永远不可能成为一个规划导航家 永远不
You will never be a wayfinder, you will never be a…
不是吧 往我的屁♥股♥蛋上插飞镖
Really? Blow dart in my butt cheek?
你是个坏人
You are a bad person.
你能说话 就能教我
If you can talk, you can teach.
规划导航
Wayfinding.
第一课 开始吧
Lesson one. Hit it.
把船帆拉起来
Pull the sheet.
不是那个
Not the sheet.
不是
No.
不是
Nope.
不是 不是
Nope.No.
那个已经试过了
Tried that one already.
你是要测量星辰 不是跟天空击掌
You’re measuring the stars, not giving the sky a high-five.
如果海流是温的 你就走对路了
If the current’s warm, you’re going the right way.
是凉的
It’s cold.
等下 现在变暖了
Wait, it’s getting warmer.
太恶心了 你有什么毛病
That is disgusting! What is wrong with you?
我们到了
We’re here?
看 告诉过你我能做到的
See, told you I could do it!
莫图鲁尼岛
Motunui?
我这是回家了吗
I’m home?
-莫阿娜 -爸爸
– Moana! – Dad?
莫阿娜
Moana!
妈妈
Mom?
救救我们
Help!

No!
莫阿娜
Moana!
美容觉睡得还满意吗
Enjoy your beauty rest?
要知道一个真的规划导航家从不休息
You know, a real wayfinder never sleeps…
这样他们才能到达目的地
so they actually get where they need to go.
活动一下吧 宝贝
Muscle up, buttercup.
我们到了
We’re here.
你确定鱼钩在他那里吗
You’re sure this guy’s gonna have your hook?
螃蟹怪 他会有的
Tamatoa? Oh, he’ll have it.
他喜欢捡破烂
He’s a scavenger.
觉得收集东西能让他显得很酷
Collects stuff. Thinks it makes him look cool.
所以对于螃蟹怪来说 相信我
And for Tamatoa, trust me…
我的鱼钩一定是最酷的收藏品
my hook is the coolest collectible.
他住在这上面吗
And he lives up there?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这只是个入口
That’s just the entrance…
去拉罗泰
to Lalotai.
拉罗泰
Lalotai?
怪物王国
Realm of monsters?
我们这是要去怪物王国吗
We’re going to the realm of monsters?
我们 不 只有我
We? No. Me.
你和另外一只鸡就待在这里
You are gonna stay here with the other chicken.
我就是这个意思 来击个掌
That’s what I’m talking about. Gimme some.
这不挺好笑的嘛 你怎么不懂我的梗呢
Come on. That was a good one. How do you not get it?
我叫她弱鸡 正好船上还有只真的鸡
I called her a chicken, there’s a chicken on the boat.
我知道她是人类 但这不是重…
I know she’s human, but that’s not the…
算了 算了
You know what? Forget it. Forget it!
不跟你解释了
I’m not explaining it to you.
说穿了就不好玩了
‘Cause then it’s not funny.
那么 酋长女儿
So, daughter of the chief…
我还以为你会安心待在村庄里
I thought you stayed in the village.
安抚小屁孩之类的
You know, kissing babies and things.
我只是想试着理解
Hey, I’m just trying to understand…
为什么你的族人会派…
why your people decided to send…
怎么说呢 你
How do I phrase this? You.
不是我的族人派我来的
My people didn’t send me.
大海选择了我
The ocean did.
大海
The ocean?
真说得通
Makes sense.
你才八岁 还不会驾船
You’re what, eight? Can’t sail.
好一个不二人选
Obvious choice.
选我总有它自己的理由
It chose me for a reason.
假如大海真这么聪明
If the ocean’s so smart…
为什么不自己动手把心石送回特菲提

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!