*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*只是为了延长白天 给你们带来欢乐*
*To stretch your days and bring you fun*
*我还利用海风*
*Also I harnessed the breeze*
*别客气*
You’re welcome
*推动帆船 摇晃树木*
*To fill your sails and shake your trees*
*除了别客气我还能说什么*
*So what can I say except you’re welcome*
*不需因为我升起岛屿而谢我*
*For the islands I pulled from the sea*
*不需向我顶礼膜拜*
*There’s no need to pray it’s okay*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*我就是这么一个助人为乐的好心人*
*I guess it’s just my way of being me*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*其实想一想*
*Well come to think of it*
*孩子 我能滔滔不绝地说下去*
*Kid, honestly I could go on and on*
*我可以解释所有的自然现象*
*I could explain every natural phenomenon*
*潮汐 草地 土地*
*The tide, the grass the ground*
*只是毛伊随手做的小贡献*
*That was Maui just messing around*
*我杀了条鳗鱼 埋下它的内脏*
*I killed an eel I buried its guts*
*树从地里长出来 你们才有了椰子*
*Sprouted a tree now you got coconuts*
*什么是教训 什么是代价*
*What’s the lesson? What is the take away?*
*毛伊一出手 千万别惹他*
*Don’t mess with Maui when he’s on a breakaway*
*我身上的纹身*
*And the tapestry here on my skin*
*就是我胜利的地图*
*Is a map of the victories I win*
*我所到之处 创造万物*
*Look where I’ve been I make everything happen*
*看这只小小毛伊踢踏起舞*
*Look at that Mean Mini-Maui just tickety tappin’*
*让我说 别客气*
*Well anyway let me say you’re welcome*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*不需为了花花世界谢我*
*For the wonderful world you know*
*小事一桩 别客气*
*Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay you’re welcome*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*转念一想 我得走了*
*Well come to think of it I gotta go*
*今天轮到你说别客气*
*Hey it’s your day to say you’re welcome*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*因为我得用你的那条船*
*’Cause I’m gonna need that boat*
*我要启航 别客气*
*I’m sailing away away you’re welcome*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*毛伊除了水上漂 什么都能做到*
*’Cause Maui can do everything but float*
*别客气 别客气*
*You’re welcome you’re welcome*
*别客气 别客气*
*You’re welcome you’re welcome*
谢谢你
And thank you!
让我出去 你这个满嘴谎言的大骗…
Let me out! You lying, slimy son of a…
别客气
You’re welcome.
真的别客气
You’re so welcome.
不 我才不会和一个孩子去特菲提
No. I’m not going to Te Fiti with some kid.
我要去拿我的鱼钩
I’m going to get my hook.
你的鱼钩还在 我没有鱼钩就不是毛伊了
You have yours and I’m not Maui without mine.
好了 去后面吧
Okay, talk to the back.
船上零食
Boat snack.
再见了 这一堆臭石头
Good riddance, you filthy pile of pebbles.
不不不 别这样看着我
Oh, no, no, no. Don’t look at me like that.
那是个漂亮的山洞 她会喜欢的
It’s a beautiful cave. She’s gonna love it.
我会在我的肚子里好好疼爱你的
And I’m going to love you in ma belly.
现在先把你养肥一点吧 小鸡腿
Now, let’s fatten you up, drumstick.
刚才那一幕我能循环看一天
I could watch that all day.
好了 好好享受这座岛吧
Okay. Enjoy the island.
毛伊走也
Maui, out.
不 停下
No! Stop!
你得把心石放回去
You have to put back the heart!
还真是出乎意料
Did not see that coming.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
I am Moana of Motunui.
这是我的独木舟
This is my canoe…
你将和我一起
and you will journey to…
好 忘了她吧 我们得走了
All right, get over it. We gotta move.
然后她又回来了
And she’s back.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
I am Moana of Motunui…
你叫莫阿娜 对吧
It was Moana, right?
是的
Yes.
你得去归还心石
And you will restore the heart!
好吧 我退出
All right. I’m out.
拜托
Oh, come on!
你怎么了
What is your problem?
你很害怕它吗
Are you afraid of it?
不 不
No! No.
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
别掺和 不然我就让你睡在我的腋窝里
Stay out of it or you’re sleeping in my armpit.
你别闹了
You, stop it.
这不是一颗心 这是诅咒
That is not a heart. It is a curse.
我一拿到它 就被炸飞到九霄云外
The second I took it, I got blasted outta the sky…
还丢了我的鱼钩
and I lost my hook.
把它拿走
Get it away from me.
把这个拿走吗
Get this away?
我可是个半神好吗
I’m a demigod, okay?
停下 我会惩罚你的
Stop that. I will smite you!
你想被乘法吗
You wanna get smote?
还是承乏
Smotten?
听着 这东西才不会给你创造生命的力量
Listen, that thing doesn’t give you power to create life…
它会招致死亡
it’s a homing beacon of death.
如果你不扔掉它 坏事会找上门的
If you don’t put it away, bad things are gonna come for it.
因为这个吗 心石
Come for this? The heart?
You mean this heart right here?
别 你不要这样大声说话
Don’t, you can’t raise your voice like that!
快来拿吧
Come and get it!
你会害死我们的
You are gonna get us killed!
不 我会让我们安全到达特菲提让你归还心石
No, I’m gonna get us to Te Fiti, so you can put it back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
卡卡莫拉
Kakamora.
卡卡什么
Kaka-what?
凶残的小海盗
Murdering little pirates.
真想不通他们为什么而来
Wonder what they’re here for.
他们有点可爱啊
They’re kinda cute.
大海
Ocean!
快帮帮我们
Do something! Help us!
海洋不会帮你 你得自救
The ocean doesn’t help you, you help yourself!
拉紧吊索 捆好侧支索
Tighten the halyard. Bind the stays!
你不会驾船
You can’t sail?
我
I…
我是自学成才的
I am self-taught.
你不是能变形什么的吗
Can’t you shapeshift or something?
你看见我的鱼钩了吗
Do you see my hook?
没有魔法鱼钩 我就没有魔法
No magic hook, no magic powers!
他们一条船分成了好几条
Their boat is turning into more boats!
没错 我做到了
Yep, I just did that.
不不
No, no!
憨憨
Heihei!
毛伊
Maui!
他们拿走了心石
They took the heart!
那是只鸡
That’s a chicken.
心石就在那只鸡的
The heart is in the…
我们得把鸡救回来
We have to get him back!
毛伊
Maui!
那儿 就在那儿
There! Right there!
你要掉头
You’re turning?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
逃跑啊
Escaping!
心石[心形]
The heart!
算了吧 你拿不回来的
Forget it! You’ll never get it back!
再说了 你有一颗更好的
Besides, you got a better one.
我要用什么控制船
What am I gonna steer with?
他们会杀了你的
They’re just gonna kill ya!
小椰子