你就揪着他的耳朵说…
you grab him by the ear. You say…
“我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
“I am Moana of Motunui.
“你必须跟我上船
“You will board my boat…
“穿过大海
“Sail across the sea…
“归还特菲提之心”
“And restore the heart of Te Fiti.”
我不要离开你
I can’t leave you.
无论你去哪里 我都陪在你身边
There is nowhere you could go that I won’t be with you.
快去
Go!
*看那海天相接*
*There’s a line where the sky meets the sea*
*它呼唤着我*
*And it calls me*
*有谁知道*
*But no one knows*
*它延伸到多远*
*How far it goes*
*所属之地 困惑不再*
*All that time wondering where I need to be is behind me*
*全靠我自己*
*I’m on my own*
*去向未知天地*
*To worlds unknown*
*经过每个转弯 走过每条小径*
*Every turn I take every trail I track*
*都是我的选择*
*Is a choice I make*
*现在我无法回头 直面浩渺未知*
*Now I can’t turn back from the great unknown*
*独自前往 心之所向*
*Where I go alone where I long to be*
*看她照亮夜之海*
*See her light up the night in the sea*
*她在呼唤我*
*She calls me*
*是的 我知道*
*And yes, I know*
*我可以扬帆远航*
*That I can go*
*明月悬空 我迎着海风*
*There’s a moon in the sky and the wind is behind me*
*很快就会知道*
*Soon I’ll know*
*我将远行何方*
*How far I’ll go*
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
I am Moana of Motunui.
你必须跟我上船
You will board my boat…
穿过大海 归还特菲提之心
sail across the sea and restore the heart of Te Fiti.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的…
I am Moana…
莫阿…
of Motu…
…娜
…nui.
憨憨
Heihei?
别怕 没事的
It’s okay. You’re all right.
你看
See?
是吧 多友好的海水
There we go. Nice water.
大海是我的朋友
The ocean is a friend of mine.
憨憨
Heihei?
憨憨
Heihei!
别动
Stay.
好了 下一站 毛伊
Okay. Next stop, Maui.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
I am Moana of Motunui.
你必须跟我上船…
You will board my boat…
穿…过大海…
sail… across the sea…
归还特菲提之心
and restore the heart of Te Fiti.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫…
I am Moana of Motu…
跟我上船
Board my boat!
不
Oh, no…
不不不
No, no, no!
大海…
Ocean…
能不能帮帮我
can I get a little help?
不不
No, no.
拜托 快点
Please. Come on!
帮帮我 求你了
Help me! Please!
怎么回事
What?
我说帮帮我
I said help me!
你却毁了我的船
And wrecking my boat?
帮倒忙
Not helping!
活该鱼群天天在你里面尿尿
Fish pee in you all day!
那
So…
毛伊
Maui?
毛伊
Maui!
毛伊 主宰风与海的半神…
Maui, demigod of the wind and sea…
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
I am Moana of Motunui.
你跟我上船
You will board my boat.
不 你必须跟我上船
No. You will board my boat.
对 我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
Yeah. I am Moana of Motunui.
你必须…
You will board my…
船 一艘船
Boat! A boat!
诸神赐给我一艘…
The gods have given me a…
毛伊 变形者…
Maui, shapeshifter…
主宰风与海的半神…
demigod of the wind and sea…
-我是莫图鲁尼岛的 -人类的英雄
– I am Moana of… – Hero of men.
什么
What?
全称是 毛伊 变形者
It’s actually, Maui, shapeshifter,
主宰风与海的半神 人类的英雄
demigod of the wind and sea…hero of men.
我打断你了 你从头再来
I interrupted. From the top.
加上人类的英雄 说吧
Hero of men. Go.
我是…
I am…
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
还有女人 是男人和女人的英雄
And women. Men and women.
对两种性别都是 对所有人都是 不论男女
Both. All. Not a guy, girl thing.
毕竟毛伊是所有人的英雄
You know, Maui is a hero to all.
你说得不错
You’re doing great.
什么 不 我来这是…
What? No! I’m here to…
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
对对对
Yes, yes, yes.
毛伊对粉丝永远有耐心
Maui always has time for his fans.
如果你用一只鸟来写字…
When you use a bird to write with…
就叫发推
it’s called tweeting.
我知道 英雄不是随随便便就能见到的
I know, not every day you get a chance to meet your hero.
你不是我的英雄
You are not my hero.
我来这不是让你在我桨上签名的
And I’m not here so you can sign my oar!
我来这是因为你偷了特菲提之心
I’m here ’cause you stole the heart of Te Fiti!
你必须跟我上船
And you will board my boat…
穿过大海 把它还回去
and sail across the sea and put it back!
听起简直就像你不喜欢我…
Yeah, it almost sounded like you don’t like me…
不过这不可能…
which is impossible because…
我被困在这里一千年
I got stuck here for 1,000 years…
就是为了把这颗心当礼物送给你们凡人
trying to get the heart as a gift for you mortals.
你们就能拥有创造生命的力量
So you could have the power to create life itself.
所以我相信你想说的应该是
Yeah. So, what I believe you were trying to say…
“谢谢”
is “Thank you.”
-“谢谢” -不客气
– “Thank you?” – You’re welcome.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no!
我不是 不是
I didn’t… I wasn’t…
为什么我要说谢谢
Why would I ever say that? I mean.
好啦好啦
Okay, okay.
*我知道是什么情况了*
*I see what’s happening yeah*
*你面对我这种伟大 感觉很怪*
*You’re face to face with greatness and it’s strange*
*你不明白自己什么感受*
*You don’t even know how you feel*
*真是傻得可爱*
*It’s adorable*
*人类没什么变化真是太好了*
*Well it’s nice to see that humans never change*
*睁大你的眼睛 开始吧*
*Open your eyes let’s begin*
*没错就是我*
*Yes, it’s really me*
*保持冷静 正是我毛伊*
*It’s Maui breathe it in*
*我知道这是重大惊喜*
*I know it’s a lot*
*我的秀发 健体*
*The hair the bod*
*当你正看着一位半神*
*When you’re staring at a demigod*
*我只能说*
*What can I say except*
*别客气*
*You’re welcome*
*不需为了潮汐 太阳和天空感谢我*
*For the tides, the sun, the sky*
*小事一桩 别客气*
*Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay you’re welcome*
*我只是个平凡的半神*
*I’m just an ordinary demiguy*
*是谁用双手撑起天空*
*What has two thumbs and pulled up the sky*
*当你还蹒跚学步*
*When you were waddling yay high?*
*正是在下*
*This guy*
*当夜晚寒冷 谁为你偷来火焰*
*When the nights got cold who stole you fire from down below?*
*正是你看着的在下*
*You’re looking at him*
*我还套住了太阳*
*Also I lassoed the sun*