给这座山添上一块石头
and place a stone on this mountain.
就像我 我的父亲
Like I did. Like my father did.
他的父亲 还有每一代酋长都这么做
And his father, and every chief that has ever been.
到那一天
And on that day…
等你把你的石头放上去
when you add your stone…
你就会让这座小岛变得更高
you will raise this whole island higher.
你是我们族人的未来 莫阿娜
You are the future of our people, Moana.
他们并非远在天边
And they are not out there.
而是近在眼前
They are right here.
你是时候该成为他们需要的人了
It’s time to be who they need you to be.
*纤维制成鱼动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥*
*We make our nets from the fibers*
*椰汁清凉可口 树叶生火*
*The water is sweet inside. We use the leaves to build fires*
*大伙一起歌♥唱*
*We sing these songs in our choirs*
*椰肉烹调 养活族人*
*To cook up the meat inside. We have mouths to feed inside*
*大家都信任我们 没错*
*The village believes in us. That’s right*
*大家都信任*
*The village believes*
*小岛给予我们所需*
*The island gives us what we need*
*无人离开*
*And no one leaves*
*所以我会留在这里*
*So here I’ll stay*
*与我的家人族人一起*
*My home, my people beside me*
*当我展望未来之时*
*And when I think of tomorrow*
*我们相伴*
*There we are*
*我会带领大家*
*I’ll lead the way*
*也需要族人指引我*
*I’ll have my people to guide me*
*我们会共筑未来*
*We’ll build our future together*
*就在此地*
*Where we are*
*因为每条路都会带你回到*
*’Cause every path leads ya back to*
*你的所属之地*
*Where you are*
*你会发现幸福就在*
*You can find happiness right*
*你的所属之地*
*Where you are*
*你的所属之地*
*Where you are*
每次风暴过后
And every storm,
无论我铺了多少树叶 这屋顶还是漏水
this roof leaks, no matter how many fronds I add.
搞定 不是树叶的问题
Fixed! Not the fronds.
是风把柱子吹偏了
Wind shifted the post.
这猪肉真好吃
That’s good pork!
不是说你 我的意思是
I didn’t mean… I wasn’t…
什么 他们在叫我 那我先走了
What? They are calling me. So I gotta–. Bye!
你表现得很好
You’re doing great.
好了吗
Is it done yet?
就快了
So close.
我好奇为什么那只鸡喜欢啄石头
I’m curious about that chicken eating the rock.
它看起来好像
He seems to lack the basic intelligence
已经完全丧失理智了
required for pretty much everything.
我们能把它给煮了吗
Should we maybe just cook him?
有时我们的优点隐藏在外表之下
Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface.
某些时候还藏得很深
Far beneath in some cases.
但憨憨一定有我们看不到的过人之处
But I’m sure there’s more to Heihei than meets the eye.
这是今天摘的
It’s the harvest.
今早 我在剥椰子时发现…
This morning, I was husking the coconuts and…
我们应该砍掉这些病树
We should clear the diseased trees
然后重新种一片椰子林
and we will start a new grove.
就在那
There.
谢谢 莫阿娜
Thanks, Moana.
她做得真棒
She’s doing great.
这活很适合你
This suits you.
酋长
Chief?
有些东西你得瞧瞧
There’s something you need to see.
这是我们在东礁湖设的捕鱼篓
Our traps in the east lagoon…
捕到的鱼越来越少了
they’re pulling up less and less fish.
那我们就换个地方捕鱼
Then we’ll rotate the fishing grounds.
我们试过了 还是没有鱼
We have. There’s no fish.
那我们就去岛的另一面捕鱼
Then we’ll fish the far side of the island.
也试过了
We tried.
迎风的那边呢
The windward side.
还有背风的那边 浅滩 海峡
And the leeward side, the shallows, the channel.
整个礁湖我们都试过了
We’ve tried the whole lagoon.
到处都没有鱼
They’re just gone.
你试过用另一种鱼饵吗
Have you tried using a different bait?
我觉得不是鱼饵的问题 完全没有鱼
I don’t think it’s the bait. There’s no fish.
而且情况越来越糟
It seems like it’s getting worse and worse.
当然 我理解你的担心不无道理
Of course, I understand you have reason for concern.
我会和长老们商量 我确信…
I will talk to the council. I’m sure we…
如果我们去环礁之外捕鱼呢
What if we fish beyond the reef?
谁都不准越过环礁
No one goes beyond the reef.
我明白 但如果礁湖里面没有鱼群
I know. But if there are no fish in the lagoon…
-莫阿娜 -而海洋那么大
– Moana. – And there’s a whole ocean.
我们要遵守规矩
We have one rule.
那是有鱼可捕时的旧规矩
An old rule, when there were fish.
-遵守规矩我们才安全 -可是 爸爸
– A rule that keeps us safe… – But Dad…
不准你为了能再次靠近大海
Instead of endangering our people
而使我们的族人身陷危险
so you can run right back to the water.
我还以为你早放弃了那个念头…
Every time I think you’re past this…
谁都不能越过环礁
No one goes beyond the reef!
你不该当着你♥爸♥的面说出来
Well, it’s not like you said it in front of your dad.
还站在船上
Standing on a boat.
我又没说”到环礁之外捕鱼
I didn’t say go beyond the reef,
因为我想在海上航行”
because I want to be on the ocean.
但你确实想去
But you still do.
-他对你严厉是因为 -因为他不懂我
– He’s hard on you because… – Because he doesn’t get me.
因为他曾经和你一样
Because he was you.
被大海所吸引
Drawn to the ocean.
漫步在沙滩
Down by the shore.
他曾驾驶独木舟 莫阿娜
He took a canoe, Moana.
他穿越环礁
He crossed the reef…
驶入了一片危险的海域
and found an unforgiving sea.
海浪如山一样高
Waves like mountains.
他最好的朋友恳求他 出海时带上他
His best friend begged to be on that boat.
你♥爸♥爸却没能救回他
Your dad couldn’t save him.
他希望自己能够救你
He’s hoping he can save you.
有时候
Sometimes…
我们想要成为谁 想做什么事
who we wish we were, what we wish we could do…
并不一定能够如愿
it’s just not meant to be.
*从很久前我就喜欢眺望*
*I’ve been staring at the edge of the water*
*海平面的尽头*
*Long as I can remember*
*却从不明白原因*
*Never really knowing why*
*我希望能做个听话的女儿*
*I wish I could be the perfect daughter*
*但无论我如何努力*
*But I come back to the water*
*都还是回到这海洋*
*No matter how hard I try*
*经过每个转弯 走过每条小径*
*Every turn I take, every trail I track*
*踏过每条小路 都引领我回到*
*Every path I make, every road leads back*
*那个我不能去*
*To the place I know where I cannot go*
*却无比向往的地方*
*Where I long to be*
*看那海天相接*
*See the line where the sky meets the sea*
*它呼唤着我*
*It calls me*
*有谁知道*
*And no one knows*
*它延伸到多远*
*How far it goes*
*如果海风助我 扬帆起航*
*If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me*
*我终会知道*
*One day I’ll know*
*若我启程 前途无限*
*If I go, there’s just no telling how far I’ll go*
*我知道这座岛上的每个人*
*I know everybody on this island*
*似乎对岛上生活快乐无忧*
*Seems so happy on this island*
*一切早已安排好*
*Everything is by design*
*我知道这座岛上的每个人*
*I know everybody on this island*
*都有自己的在岛上的职责*
*Has a role on this island*
*所以或许我也该坦然接受*
*So maybe I can roll with mine*
*我可以骄傲地领导 让部族更强*
*I can lead with pride I can make us strong*
*若我遵循传统 应该也会心满意足*
*I’ll be satisfied if I play along*
*但心里却一直唱着另一首歌♥*
*But the voice inside sings a different song*
*我这是怎么了*
*What is wrong with me*